Pages:
Author

Topic: Should We Print a Bitcoin Bible? - page 2. (Read 1832 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
May 30, 2013, 12:50:36 AM
In the beginning there was zero, the void.  From zero came one, the Universe, the positive and negative - masculine and feminine.  Through their interaction all else came to be.

Now how to ramp that up and connect it to hashtags..  Tongue  Funny I actually have a lot of this worked out already.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
May 30, 2013, 12:16:14 AM
The Bitcoin Bible would start with the creation story.  This would be a perfect lead in to the ideology.  Then it could teach about basic use and give updated security tips.  Ending on a fun note there would be speculation about bitcoins freeing the minds of people in difficult times, and the second coming of Satoshi.

Hell yeah, a new Genesis and Revelations instead of the traditional ones Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
May 30, 2013, 12:15:25 AM
The Bitcoin Bible would start with the creation story.  This would be a perfect lead in to the ideology.  Then it could teach about basic use and give updated security tips.  Ending on a fun note there would be speculation about bitcoins freeing the minds of people in difficult times, and the second coming of Satoshi.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
May 29, 2013, 10:33:31 PM

It's basically like building a new Religion, with just a book.

Not possible.
I wouldn't say that...

But yeah, this is typical FinShaggy. Blindfolded, spinning around wildly, throwing darts hoping to hit a bulls-eye.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 29, 2013, 10:23:08 PM
Bitcoin comic.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
May 29, 2013, 10:22:23 PM
What if we printed Bibles ....

Nope.  The future's in e-books.
Google/YouTube
May 29, 2013, 09:18:01 PM
What if we printed Bibles and replaced all mentioned of "God" with "The Economy", and all mentions of "Jesus" with "Bitcoin"? I think there might be some Christians that latch onto it as a financial aid book. There are Christians embracing "Satanist" ideas all the time and "switching sides", when really they are just Changing Philosophy but actually remaining within the same basic faith.

Like we can make "The Economy" tell "Bitcoin" to build a boat before the flood and save all the animals.

And "The Economy" can tell "Bitcoin" to lead god's people out of Egypt and to the land of Cannon.

Then the rightful bloodline of "The Economy", "Bitcoin", kills the giant "Debt" with a single stone and sling.

Then "The Economy" sends its only begotten son "Bitcoin" to die for our spendful ways, then on the 3rd day he rises again Smiley

Why would you want to "switch "sides" when you know who's gonna lose at the end of the book?

I am not for a Bible bitcoin. We should try a Q'ran bitcoin instead and watch what would happen on Betsofbitco.in...

I'm not trying to get people to switch sides. My point was that people embrace Satanism every day, so I' sure a financial bible could be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
May 28, 2013, 04:02:22 PM
What if we printed Bibles and replaced all mentioned of "God" with "The Economy", and all mentions of "Jesus" with "Bitcoin"? I think there might be some Christians that latch onto it as a financial aid book. There are Christians embracing "Satanist" ideas all the time and "switching sides", when really they are just Changing Philosophy but actually remaining within the same basic faith.

Like we can make "The Economy" tell "Bitcoin" to build a boat before the flood and save all the animals.

And "The Economy" can tell "Bitcoin" to lead god's people out of Egypt and to the land of Cannon.

Then the rightful bloodline of "The Economy", "Bitcoin", kills the giant "Debt" with a single stone and sling.

Then "The Economy" sends its only begotten son "Bitcoin" to die for our spendful ways, then on the 3rd day he rises again Smiley

Why would you want to "switch "sides" when you know who's gonna lose at the end of the book?

I am not for a Bible bitcoin. We should try a Q'ran bitcoin instead and watch what would happen on Betsofbitco.in...
Google/YouTube
May 28, 2013, 03:45:04 PM

Not possible.

If you want people to follow it, you'd most likely need to build a Religion so people could be kept in order, and also the beliefs.

Which is not that easy.
----

No it's not. It's like writing "The Purpose driven life", but for finance.
Activity: -
Merit: -
May 28, 2013, 02:30:58 PM

Not possible.

If you want people to follow it, you'd most likely need to build a Religion so people could be kept in order, and also the beliefs.

Which is not that easy.
----
Google/YouTube
Activity: -
Merit: -
May 28, 2013, 02:27:38 PM
Errrr..

No.
----
Google/YouTube
May 28, 2013, 02:17:56 PM

Pages:
Jump to: