Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we risk mining bitcoins ? - page 3. (Read 2471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 23, 2017, 05:13:34 AM
I do not see any risk in bitcoin. Especially not you, but China for the most part. You can risk only if you buy it. And if there is such a question about risk, then do not buy.
in everything there is a risk in everything no matter what it will  be, so take a risk, it can help us to improve ourself and it can help us also to be more productive and wise by the next time we can a challenge in some problem in we may encounter in our daily lives, so take a risk a be brave enough to face it everyday.
Our life has several threats and we are always in risk because there is known time of our death  so take risk do you invest and get your desirable profits from bit coin I am confident over bit coin on the basis of the popularity gained by the bet coin.
indeed bitcoin is high risk, the same as other investments. but the risk of bitcoin it proportional to profits that we get. While the other risk of investment will not be the same as profits with bitcoin. bitcoin can rise very quickly in a short time. so you don't have to think about the risk, but you should also think about profits.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 05:02:06 AM
Whatever we do there is certainly a risk, even if we do not take any action then remain at risk, I think this is a natural thing, when there is a profit opportunity of course there is also a chance of loss. mining is very good because bitcoin prices continue to rise, make sure to prepare the calculation before mining so as not to lose.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
September 23, 2017, 04:06:06 AM
I do not see any risk in bitcoin. Especially not you, but China for the most part. You can risk only if you buy it. And if there is such a question about risk, then do not buy.
in everything there is a risk in everything no matter what it will  be, so take a risk, it can help us to improve ourself and it can help us also to be more productive and wise by the next time we can a challenge in some problem in we may encounter in our daily lives, so take a risk a be brave enough to face it everyday.
Our life has several threats and we are always in risk because there is known time of our death  so take risk do you invest and get your desirable profits from bit coin I am confident over bit coin on the basis of the popularity gained by the bet coin.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 08:46:17 AM
i will love to hear opinions from everyone, do you think its worth it? should we risk mining the cryptocurrency ?
even laypeople who do not fully understand about bitcoin mining should find and learn how to mine a good can be done through a lot of reading in discussion forums and internet browsing this is used to reduce the risk in mining bitcoin because mined bitcoin also requires capital such as hardware and other things such as graphics cards, ASIC cards, intel core i5 haswell and others.
Activity: 162
September 12, 2017, 08:11:25 AM
I think we can calculate how much we get with the hardware we have. While you have good hardware and it produces well, I think it remains an advantage.
Mining gives huge profit as far as the electric bill is under control and the processors used have really a good speed. In order to handle large number of transactions, speed and processing power are required greatly. I think it is worth trying and a better way to earn bitcoins than Signature Campaign.

Some multi-million companies are pushing the mining of BTc, that means it will be worth it but due to the difficulty of mining these crypto, only some large budget whale can provide such rig and I think consumer grades individual should mine altcoins instead of BTc to be more profitable.
And yes we can earn BTC in some alternative ways. Mining it would be worth it but this will take a huge amount of money and effort.
Activity: 297
September 12, 2017, 07:41:56 AM
i will love to hear opinions from everyone, do you think its worth it? should we risk mining the cryptocurrency ?
Mining bitcoin is not a risk, it is only expensive to start up and consumes a lot of electricity and also produces much heat, that is why most people would prefer stockpiling bitcoin rather than mining it.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 04:47:37 AM
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
September 12, 2017, 02:57:12 AM
There is no risk in mining the only obstacle might be low profits at the end, the major problems associated with mining is just high power consumption and bills piling up at the same time, those are the things to consider before mining.
Merit: 502
September 05, 2017, 03:38:05 AM
If you ask me, it's better to mine LTC or ETH now, those two can be profitable in the future same as bitcoin.
I won't agree with you on this point. BCC is far better than ETH and LTC and if someone is going for mining, that means he will be using a lot of electricity and other resources because you need a good hardware with high processing speed, utilizing these much resources must at least produce a good result and only bitcoins can give huge profits.
Activity: 132
September 04, 2017, 05:46:40 AM
So much wrong information in this thread.

Mining on any scale can be profitable if you have reasonable power costs.

You join a mining pool and are not so much competing with the big farms rather you are working with them.

The big farms mostly have antminer S9's. Hundreds or thousands of them. You can buy one exactly like theirs and make the same profit per unit. I don't know the exact number I think it's around $12 per day profit per miner. Having a few in your garage isn't going to make you rich or allow you to quit your job but it is profitable.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
September 04, 2017, 05:22:46 AM
not worth atm, too many big farmers, electric bill too expensive, maybe check alts, hope to get luck on the choice you make

I don't think, Just saving the things like electric to reduce expensive bills.
Activity: 228
September 04, 2017, 05:18:31 AM
not worth atm, too many big farmers, electric bill too expensive, maybe check alts, hope to get luck on the choice you make
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
September 04, 2017, 05:13:38 AM
Not less you got the power of one of these Farms. There is no way anytime soon or anytime in the past two years if it's been cost-effective for an individual to mine Bitcoins. All you're going to do is lose money when there's plenty of other coins to mine.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
September 04, 2017, 03:58:40 AM
When somebody starts mining, he has to calculate everything through at first.
Electricity costs, hardware costs, expected price of bitcoin.
Don't forget that there will be some downtime of the hardware for multiple reasons as well.
If that numbers seem to be profitable, than nothing speaks against a try.
When you are not happy with the outcome, you will always be able to sell the mining equipment again. It's not gonny be a total loss.
Mining is risky and even the numbers doesn't show any negative profit then there is still a high risk for your mining rig like the lifespan of your equipment, since it is always been maxed out then there is no assurance that it gonna stay for long so as long as the capital is not get fully back from your investment then you money is on a high risk.
Merit: 501
September 04, 2017, 03:23:45 AM
When somebody starts mining, he has to calculate everything through at first.
Electricity costs, hardware costs, expected price of bitcoin.
Don't forget that there will be some downtime of the hardware for multiple reasons as well.
If that numbers seem to be profitable, than nothing speaks against a try.
When you are not happy with the outcome, you will always be able to sell the mining equipment again. It's not gonny be a total loss.
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
September 04, 2017, 03:17:21 AM

Well its still worse, but only with a big investments. Also farms takes much space so in the regular little appartment it is not very suitable Smiley But with some time and real plan it can be very profitable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 03:10:55 AM
There isn't any risk if you have cheap electricity and you are using the right equipment don't go mining in your computer and expect to get profit , even if you are able to get your computer will slowly die as mining will suck up your processors and after sometime it may not work like it has to too. For miners check out bitman they claim to have the most efficient miners
Activity: 107
September 04, 2017, 02:26:16 AM
If you ask me, it's better to mine LTC or ETH now, those two can be profitable in the future same as bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
September 04, 2017, 01:54:27 AM
The risk i can forsee is that the price of mining outweigh the amount of value of bitcoin you receive. At this point of time, the difficulties for mining bitcoin is so high that you may get like a few cent of btc for mining a whole month. The electricity bill can easily cost more than that. It would be wise to just buy btc directly and keep it. However, if you have free electricity, you can consider getting the right equipment.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 04, 2017, 01:48:24 AM
You shouldn't risk your investment in mining Bitcoin unless you plan to have a huge mining farm. Else Bitcoin mining is not at all profitable. Rather that money if used for buying Bitcoin, will give huge profit. So, invest wisely and always analyze whether you have a better and safer option to put your money into before investing in anything.
Its always to take some guts before you enter any business as we knew that if we are looking for opportunity and we are looking for long term investment mining can also be considered as a good way to earn and we can always hold even in a small fractions that we mined still can bring fortune in the long years,.
Pages:
Jump to: