Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we sell all crypto now? - page 5. (Read 1075 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
January 08, 2022, 08:31:48 AM
All crypto is dropping now because of FED. It seems that it’s the start of the bearish market. Should we sell all crypto now?
I would rather increase my investment amount than sell it. Because we just need a little patience. I don't want to regret a second time for selling it cheaply.
I will not and do not want to fall into the same hole.
Maybe you should but you don't have anything to prove to yourself that you are now learning from your mistakes. And to prove that you are not strong and not even worried about the decline unlike before.

Well, selling and holding is an option to take. Some people just hold for a reason while some just sell for a reason as well. It may be you sell before because you are in need of money or maybe you are afraid to lose. This is also happening to many people and ought them to sacrifice their coins just for the sake of something. If ever they sell, that was their decision and you made yours as well.

Activity: 882
Merit: 355
Duelbits
January 08, 2022, 08:23:21 AM
All crypto is dropping now because of FED. It seems that it’s the start of the bearish market. Should we sell all crypto now?
I would rather increase my investment amount than sell it. Because we just need a little patience. I don't want to regret a second time for selling it cheaply.
I will not and do not want to fall into the same hole.
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 08, 2022, 06:35:30 AM
Why should you sell all your Crypto? That's not a smart move. Rise and fall of price is normal. It happens often and if you are holding a good coin, you need not fear the fall in price, just bag more and watch..
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 08, 2022, 06:05:55 AM
Things can change for the better after this few dips but I will like to clear the fact that bear market is certainty, can't be escaped because everything has to be balanced again we've been in bull market for two years now so pls be expecting bear market

If the market continues to skyrocket then no one will want to sell their coins, when there is a correction of course it will make a lot of people sell and give people the opportunity to buy at the price they are targeting and we don't panic with conditions like this and are optimistic that the market will be great again soon.
This kind of condition is quite common in crypto and we have to be patient and stay calm,
the most important thing is to endure waiting for the right time to sell,
we'll see how long the market conditions will continue like this
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
January 08, 2022, 05:54:36 AM
Things can change for the better after this few dips but I will like to clear the fact that bear market is certainty, can't be escaped because everything has to be balanced again we've been in bull market for two years now so pls be expecting bear market

If the market continues to skyrocket then no one will want to sell their coins, when there is a correction of course it will make a lot of people sell and give people the opportunity to buy at the price they are targeting and we don't panic with conditions like this and are optimistic that the market will be great again soon.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
January 08, 2022, 05:43:00 AM
It depends on this question.
Are you buying crypto coins for the short term, medium term or long term.

Whatever your answer to that question will define what action you will do. As for me, I'm just holding coins for the long term that is why I'm still patient and watching the market. I know for a fact that the market will recover. Not this year maybe but next year or the next few years. If you are just a short term holder then maybe you can sell it for now or wait for a bit of an upward direction to lessen your losses because we might see a bear market soon when Bitcoin go and closes the $40,000 price. I hope it will not happen but if it will happen then just be ready Smiley. I hope you have strategies in your pocket with what is happening right now.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
January 07, 2022, 04:36:12 PM

yes, this is the beginning of a bear market. you should not sell at this time because market conditions are bad, hold on until conditions start to improve. I think it's like that, don't sell your crypto when the conditions are like now
Exactly. Selling your coins with the current market condition will only make negative results as most likely you will end up losing rather than selling to make profits. So just wait for the market to be stable again because by that time, potential coins will start to skyrocket again and continue aiming to reach their new ATH.

However, if you have been making a research about the consequences of selling in dips, then you would not be asking if this is a good time to sell. But definitely, this is not a good time to sell but rather a good time to buy and hold.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 07, 2022, 04:14:55 PM
The coins already dropped too much in the past 1-2 months time and to sell now will not be a good decision until and unless you have liabilities to take out the money from your crypto investments. I am a holder and I never sell in panic even I patiently hold many coins in the previous bear trend that was a very long bearish move remains almost 1 and half years. Now I believe the market will not take too much time to change its direction but currently, it's not good.
If you bought your coins higher than its current value, then you will really lose a lot if you want to sell them now. And for sure, no one wants to sell just to lose, because we only sell to make profits. But if you think you can make profits from the current value, then you can start selling your coins. But it would create higher profits if you just wait for a little pump and just be patient in hodling your coins. After all, considering we are in a bearish season or let's say still in a correction, the best thing to do is to buy at its dip and definitely not selling when its dip.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
January 07, 2022, 03:35:07 PM
The coins already dropped too much in the past 1-2 months time and to sell now will not be a good decision until and unless you have liabilities to take out the money from your crypto investments. I am a holder and I never sell in panic even I patiently hold many coins in the previous bear trend that was a very long bearish move remains almost 1 and half years. Now I believe the market will not take too much time to change its direction but currently, it's not good.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
January 07, 2022, 02:12:26 PM

yes, this is the beginning of a bear market. you should not sell at this time because market conditions are bad, hold on until conditions start to improve. I think it's like that, don't sell your crypto when the conditions are like now
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
January 07, 2022, 02:10:20 PM
Nobody knows the answer OP; it is like asking for guesses for the lottery, no one can tell you for sure what will happen to the price in the next hour, the next day or the next month.

It all depends on your situation: if you can afford to hodl or you can't. If you have more fiat than crypto or viceversa. And then following your own guts: if you think that the price will continue falling or not. But take into account that this last one may be a more emotional than rational decision.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
January 07, 2022, 02:04:50 PM
this is not the right time to sell your assets, if you still have more money then now is the best time to add some more crytocurency collections that have a good future. if you sell at this time you are the same as being a loser in investing
That's right, instead of selling the assets you have, I think it's better if you change your mindset by increasing your load.
but indeed there must be capital that is not used but if there is why not because this is the right time for it.
if there is no reserve asset, it is best to keep your current assets, especially if the project you are investing in is profitable and the coins you have are good enough why not just hold it
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
January 07, 2022, 02:01:29 PM
If you are satisfied with the profit you have got as of now then yes you can sell them off and await for next drop to buy. But yes market moves can not predicted and since Bitcoin is stable and slowly started growing up, then you can expect a growth. It depends up on individual. Many would prefer a long term profits and yes if short term profits satisfy them, they will close the trade and will wait for the dip to buy. So its your call.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 07, 2022, 01:53:12 PM
this is not the right time to sell your assets, if you still have more money then now is the best time to add some more crytocurency collections that have a good future. if you sell at this time you are the same as being a loser in investing
Activity: 1274
Merit: 10
January 07, 2022, 01:51:36 PM
Many people panic when they see the market continues to be red, I think waiting is a better thing than selling, I'm optimistic that the market will skyrocket again so that by being patient we will have the opportunity to make big profits again.
of course. I am anticipating what will happen in the future of bitcoin. in my opinion if the bitcoin price continues to fall below 30,000$ I will save the usdt, if bitcoin doesn't go down to 30,000$ there is still hope that bitcoin will make a new ATH. which can bring to 100k someday?
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
January 07, 2022, 01:09:30 PM
You should never sell cryptocurrency. It is a good idea to keep your coins. And taking into account the correct conclusions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 07, 2022, 01:09:03 PM
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 07, 2022, 12:48:25 PM
I suggest if you can't suffer more loss then you should sell your crypto because crypto can be up and downs so we should sell crypto when should be up and when down then should be held, cryptocurrency will be up in the future and if you can hold a long time then you will see the prices will go up soon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
January 07, 2022, 12:06:11 PM
Many people panic when they see the market continues to be red, I think waiting is a better thing than selling, I'm optimistic that the market will skyrocket again so that by being patient we will have the opportunity to make big profits again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
January 07, 2022, 11:59:53 AM
If you are not investing in long-term I think you can sell it if you kind afford the lose you may see that is coming on. But to me I feel this is not the best time to sell , if you can wait for some time for the market to go up it will be more better that way.
Pages:
Jump to: