Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we stop all Muslims from entering America? - page 3. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
People that say we should stop all muslims from coming here make me laugh so hard.  It's so irrational it's not funny, but I just can't help it.  I honestly don't even know where to start but I guess the main issue is they are already here and have been here. 

I(or anyone else)could become one of "them" tomorrow if I wanted to.  You can't ban a religion and that is what your trying to do which is such a poorly thought out plan and telling of the logic of those who think that way. 
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Yes western cultures intermingling with foreign cultures will inevitably cause the decay of western civilization, particularly the United States. Although immigration is drastically affecting Europe as well.

But anyone that says the truth is simply discarded for being "racist".

Europe? Unless parties like Golden Dawn, Jobbik, and NF(or everyday people) do something, they're already done!

Yes, what you say is true I suppose. I do not live in Europe so I am not as familiar with it. I think the damage is done, any resistance to foreign immigration is labeled racist, evil nazism, and whatever other labels liberals conjure up.
Activity: 9

Yes western cultures intermingling with foreign cultures will inevitably cause the decay of western civilization, particularly the United States. Although immigration is drastically affecting Europe as well.

Europe? Unless parties like Golden Dawn, Jobbik, and NF(or everyday people) do something, they're already done!

+1,000,000

Why is it diversity for white countries, and white people get genocided in South Africa and Zimbabwe?
Switzerland is multi-racial, but their racial borders line up with their internal borders, so intermingling between the French, Germans, and Italians is pretty low.
Intermingling with non-Western cultures is destroying what made Western Culture great.

Activity: 9

+1,000,000

Why is it diversity for white countries, and white people get genocided in South Africa and Zimbabwe?
Switzerland is multi-racial, but their racial borders line up with their internal borders, so intermingling between the French, Germans, and Italians is pretty low.
Intermingling with non-Western cultures is destroying what made Western Culture great.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
Chomsky. Smiley

Just like many people, he tells what he wants to hear saying.

Don't quote that mouthy fool and expect to be taken seriously.

Why? Won't you be able to answer his point if he quotes Chomsky?

And I agree with him: "if you want to stop terrorism, stop terrorizing them".
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
According to the Pew Research Center, there are approximate 1.6 billion Muslims, this figure accounts for 23% of the world's population.

Pew Research Center is not a reliable source. They get most of their religious data from the CIA World Factbook, which itself is full of inaccuracies. The most accurate method to calculate the number of Muslims is to look at the census reports from all the global nations (90% of them have data on religion). But compiling such data is very labor-intensive and time consuming.

IMO, Muslims might be anywhere from 1.25 billion to 1.5 billion.

It was an estimated figure buddy. I cannot pinpoint the exact number
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
According to the Pew Research Center, there are approximate 1.6 billion Muslims, this figure accounts for 23% of the world's population.

Pew Research Center is not a reliable source. They get most of their religious data from the CIA World Factbook, which itself is full of inaccuracies. The most accurate method to calculate the number of Muslims is to look at the census reports from all the global nations (90% of them have data on religion). But compiling such data is very labor-intensive and time consuming.

IMO, Muslims might be anywhere from 1.25 billion to 1.5 billion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
There are close to 3 billion Muslims on the planet. If every one was dead set on terrorism, every non Islamic person would be dead. The reality is a very small minority are using Islam to further their own agenda. Groups like ISIS and al quaeda don't represent Islam at all.

To deny entry into a country based on religion is incredibly discriminatory

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Chomsky. Smiley

Just like many people, he tells what he wants to hear saying.

Don't quote that mouthy fool and expect to be taken seriously.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
There are close to 3 billion Muslims on the planet.

Wow... from where did you get that number?

The total world population, as of now is around 7.25 billion. For your figure to be true, some 41.3% of the world population have to be Muslims.

India and China, together having some 2.6 billion people have only a few million Muslims living there. Also, there are very few Muslims in the Americas, which is home to 910 million people. Europe (600 million) is no more than 5% Muslim, and more than half the population in Africa (1 billion) is Christian. Now tell me from where you got that 3 billion figure.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Atheist propaganda could be the only solution. Roll Eyes Because christians and jews are no better than muslims, they're spreading the same Abrahamic shit.

You are given opportunity to the rights when you are born - they are inalienable by outside forces, but definitely alienable by the virtue (or the lack there of) of your own actions and your own attitudes.
Try to spend some time reading the UDHR. It's a bit legacy for now but the modern treaties (1966-1986) were based on the UDHR statements.

Deal with it bitch Cool
Haven't touched a tv in 10 years you dumb fuck Smiley
As well as have never opened any book since graduation.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1005
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
It's too late. I believe the terrorists have started recruiting Americans and European citizens years ago. So stopping Muslims from entering America will not stop any attacks. Besides, you cannot tell one's religion from nationality or appearance alone.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Honeypot troll harder please.

For those interested in a genuine response, a more pertinent question any human should be considering is:

"How do we stop America murdering large numbers of our population thus causing many of the survivors to join radical groups that then justify more American brutality."

Want to stop terrorism? Being a bigger terrorist won't help. (Thank you Chomsky).
I bet you are reading news in cnbc, cnn, or any other shitty us news site, dont know a language except of your native lang, and watching tv?

I would like to notice, nobody is raring to enter your country, especially muslims.

(I am a muslim too and I dont like hate any Arab nations)

LOL

Haven't touched a tv in 10 years you dumb fuck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
I bet you are reading news in cnbc, cnn, or any other shitty us news site, dont know a language except of your native lang, and watching tv?

I would like to notice, nobody is raring to enter your country, especially muslims.

(I am a muslim too and I dont like hate any Arab nations)
Let them come, we can always kill more and open up more guantanamo where they can be fucked to pieces by real men Smiley

rock on baby, tell that to Mr. Barack Hussein Obama  Cool

Most people don't like sloppy seconds, never mind thirds or forths. The whole world and especially putin took the school boy obama and passed him around like a piece of meat plenty of times Smiley

Never mind no real American takes the fool seriously anymore. They just laugh and do their own thing. He has no respect or power over the agencies or departments in US government, other than lame attempts at hiding behind his rank.
Let them come, we can always kill more and open up more guantanamo where they can be fucked to pieces by real men Smiley
And it doesn't violate any human rights, of course. Cheesy

You are given opportunity to the rights when you are born - they are inalienable by outside forces, but definitely alienable by the virtue (or the lack there of) of your own actions and your own attitudes.

Deal with it bitch Cool
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
And it doesn't violate any human rights, of course. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: