Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we wait for a big drop in BTC? - page 10. (Read 21144 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
November 20, 2018, 12:54:33 AM
bitcoin is quite low now, if you still have the capital to buy this is an opportunity to buy, and hold it until the price actually rises again to the highest price, because I'm sure even though bitcoin is declining but will definitely rise again, because every decline will definitely increase too.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 12:43:02 AM
based on chart analysis, Bitcoin can drop under 4500 USD
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 20, 2018, 12:31:16 AM
Bitcoin now have really drop and you can take chance for buying and invest your money at bitcoin, you can get much profit if you keep hold your asset and I sure bitcoin could back to higher price again at the future time.
This is the moment that you wish for. Price really gets cheaper in the market for you to get chance to buy more volume that can be hold till the price pump. Do not hesitate but be careful with the risk it has. We are hardly afraid of sudden fall but it is an opportunity to everyone because when it recovers on the market, profit will be worth it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 17, 2018, 05:48:47 AM
Friends, analysts fear the further and largest decline in Bitcoin. Can it reach the mark below 5000, what do you think?
Well I think we are already in the largest decline in price of bitcoin as it is already pretty low from the ATH and I don't think that it will ever reach a more below than the $5k level so the analysts can be proven wrong but the problem with this speculation is that they haven't said when, so it can be that now price can rise to even more than $50k and then maybe a 10k or 20k drpo can occur so it will be in favour of the analysts because of a proven prediction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
November 17, 2018, 05:10:45 AM
For now the best todo is hodling trust bitcoin and it will comeback just don't panic. Remember that this crisis will see if you are the true believer of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 44
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
November 17, 2018, 04:40:50 AM
For some reason. Yes, because you can buy it for a lower price and wait for it to go high price before trading it or selling it. Depend how you strategized.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
November 17, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
No one can predict that what will happen in future with the price of bitcoin. But I hope the price of bitcoin won’t reach the mark below $5000. Now really bitcoin price has dropped. It’s time to buy bitcoin because of the cheap price. And it is sure that today or tomorrow the price of bitcoin will grow up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 17, 2018, 04:27:12 AM
I think the price of Bitcoin is likely to continue to fall. If you continue to hold it, there will be a bigger loss. I am very optimistic about the future of Bitcoin, but timely trading can avoid unnecessary losses.
The premise of holding is that unless you are prepared to hold for more than 2 years,then don't care about the market.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 04:24:41 AM
I only predict Bitcoin from the history of Bitcoin charts for a long time, and now if you look at the graph of Bitcoin history is currently on a downward trend, for example in 2014 when Bitcoin prices rose very high and prices immediately dropped dramatically at that time, but needed two years later, bitcoin rose again at that time, and reached its peak in 2017 yesterday, so we must be patient if we want to feel the sweetness of BItcoin prices for the future.
Activity: 262
November 17, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
My opinion no need waiting up bitcoin price because it know everyone bitcoin market do it control people.so if bitcoin buy/sale we can stop then how bitcoin price can be increased?? According to right we need continue our buy/sale speed.dont looked about bitcoin failed price .then I hope bitcoin price will go up soon.

I am always hoping for the great pump of bitcoin's price, so I still keeping my asset as long as I can bare it with my patience. And so I waited this long more years to gain my profits as soon the market will be stable.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
November 17, 2018, 04:02:53 AM
Friends, analysts fear the further and largest decline in Bitcoin. Can it reach the mark below 5000, what do you think?
Yes there is a possibility that it can be drop below $5000 but not below $3000. In my opinion, it will not drop more than $3000, because there are still most of us that is holding and waiting for the right time to sell our bitcoins and some of our coins too. We must need more patient when it comes in cryptocurrencies because if not it can us to lose our coins.
Activity: 32
November 17, 2018, 03:28:39 AM
they don't have any clear evidence for their prediction. I think we should not believe in this and worry so much.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 02:20:02 AM
Well for me bitcoin price is not predictable, but it depends on what you want,  and DYOR is very necessary .
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 02:02:44 AM
Then how long will you wait for it? You just need to analyze the market conditions again, even if you have waited a long time, the crypto price decline will not occur. Crypto now cannot be unpredictable, you just have to believe you have to wait or act
Activity: 661
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 16, 2018, 10:37:20 PM
My opinion no need waiting up bitcoin price because it know everyone bitcoin market do it control people.so if bitcoin buy/sale we can stop then how bitcoin price can be increased?? According to right we need continue our buy/sale speed.dont looked about bitcoin failed price .then I hope bitcoin price will go up soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 10:14:19 PM
I think this period is the period we are waiting for because of the big drop price of bitcoin. I think many whales will gonna use this opportunity to make good income. Even we see the big drop price of bitcoin there is nothing to worry because it will pump up again.
Bitcoin's sharp decline reached $ 5,550 in recent days. better let's look at one more month will the price decrease or stabilize at that number if it rises high then the good news. so that in taking the decision can be right to want, sell, buy, survive in the future.
Activity: 602
November 16, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

Any price could happen on bitcoin. Bitcoin price could reach below $4000 or reach $25k end this year. Its depend on market and the price always determined by supply and demand. I think its better to hold bitcoin for long term and if bitcoin price below $5000, i am prefer seeing it as an opportunity
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
November 16, 2018, 07:07:56 PM
I don't think that btc will drop. To my mind, btc is powerful enough and it will live on the market longer than any other coin. Maybe it will replace even currency we have now and remain the leader. To my mind, it is possible and this will happen
I think it is possible to drop that further but ofcourse I am hopeful on btc recovery in the market. We always waiting for the bull run to happen but I think this year ends we cannot see an increase of price. If you are ready to take risks then buy btc.
Activity: 42
November 16, 2018, 07:06:56 PM
I think this period is the period we are waiting for because of the big drop price of bitcoin. I think many whales will gonna use this opportunity to make good income. Even we see the big drop price of bitcoin there is nothing to worry because it will pump up again.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 06:41:24 PM
I don't think that btc will drop. To my mind, btc is powerful enough and it will live on the market longer than any other coin. Maybe it will replace even currency we have now and remain the leader. To my mind, it is possible and this will happen
Pages:
Jump to: