Pages:
Author

Topic: should you advise me to buy bitcointalk account? - page 2. (Read 352 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Buying the account for the forum will not be accepted or tolerated by the forum moderators bro. If you are come here to make the money alone here in the forum that is also not good for you bro.
If you know about the rank and activity growth of your account i do not think that first you will have a thought to buy the account and all. If you make post daily you take your account to full member rank with in 4 or 5 month without any issue.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
That seems a bit harsh. No, I wouldn't recommend buying an account.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
According to the forum rules, buying/selling accounts isn't prohibited but is discouraged.

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

This is not what I ask, please read my question which relates to how to do it safe. I am aware that it is allowed since I have done my own research regarding that matter. Don't spam my post if you don't have answer to my question.  Thank you.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
According to the forum rules, buying/selling accounts isn't prohibited but is discouraged.

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi guys I've been around for long time but haven't used this forum before. But I jave deep understanding about cryptocurrency I was mainly hanging out on some online groups and chats.

I see that the higher the rank is the more money you can get by advertising here. I was looking here to buy maybe an account here so I don't have to wait months. Seems that accounts are not that much expensive either if we take into consideration that you can get that money back within a month or two from forum.

Things I don't like and which are stopping me to buy: don't know if anybody will do an escrow, that account could be hacked, account can be linked to some bitcoin address and saler can sign message and reclaim account back. I mean there is high risk involved and on the other hand I see some users like Luda adding negative feedbacks if they spot that account is bought....

Would you advise me to try to buy an account?  If so please tell me how can I do it safe so I don't get played from saler and don't get negative feedback please

Thank you in advance
Pages:
Jump to: