Pages:
Author

Topic: Shouldn't coinmarketcap delist "dead" coins? - page 3. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I think there is such a process of delisting coins for coinmarketcap. Coinmarketcap  have been a used by us to check the dailly happenings on cryptocurrency world and most of the decision we make to trade on crypto are solely basis on coinmarketcap signal too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Aggregator sites like coinmarketcap and livecoinwatch often show trends of greatest gainers/losers of the day/week/month/year. However, coins with almost dead marketcaps are prone to manipulation.

Why don't these sites remove such coins?

Maybe we should report to coinmarketcap !? if the coin is dead.

Some coins they remove with time. What criteria for delisting I do not know. For listing on the CMC should be 50K per day, but after that these are not traded and 10K per day. We can use of manipulation. For example, if we see that the price has increased dramatically in one or several days by 100+%, then we can play in a short if this coin|token on a centralized exchange.

I got this information, for listing at Coinmarketcap which now no longer requires trading volume.
right or not I don't know.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Some coins they remove with time. What criteria for delisting I do not know. For listing on the CMC should be 50K per day, but after that these are not traded and 10K per day. We can use of manipulation. For example, if we see that the price has increased dramatically in one or several days by 100+%, then we can play in a short if this coin|token on a centralized exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Aggregator sites like coinmarketcap and livecoinwatch often show trends of greatest gainers/losers of the day/week/month/year. However, coins with almost dead marketcaps are prone to manipulation.

Why don't these sites remove such coins?
Pages:
Jump to: