Pages:
Author

Topic: Shouldn't we focus more on Blockchain technology? - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
For me blockchain is the most important thing in the world of crypto, if a crypto not using blockchain technology, I think crpyto is currently the same as paypal or other payment provider and to me it is not at all interesting.

There are so many benefits that I have gained. I hope, in the future we continue to provide education about blockchain to can be known and used by all circles of society.

True.. It's because Bitcoin is using the blockchain technology that makes it so unique from banks and paypal. It's confirmed transactions are always legit. We just need to make sure our private keys are kept safe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
For me blockchain is the most important thing in the world of crypto, if a crypto not using blockchain technology, I think crpyto is currently the same as paypal or other payment provider and to me it is not at all interesting.

There are so many benefits that I have gained. I hope, in the future we continue to provide education about blockchain to can be known and used by all circles of society.
Activity: 64
I think Blockchain is more important for us then cryptocurrencis.
Should we not focus more on Blockchain then caring about cryptocurrencis?

As Blockchain is capable of removing centralised system which is the root of many issues the world is facing currently and it also has the capability to empower commoners.

You know what I think? Your missing the point here. What do you mean by caring about cryptocurrency? Do you know that blockchain is also a cryptocurrency?

I think you should direct your rant to the government because they despise the anything that's "decentralized" including cryptos.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

As Blockchain is capable of removing centralised system which is the root of many issues the world is facing currently and it also has the capability to empower commoners.
It is good if one day we'll see blockchain being implemented in the government and through government officials, we can definitely see the transparency and we we'll be oriented how it really works to ease our transactions.
Activity: 37

Pages:
Jump to: