Pages:
Author

Topic: Show off your Vape gear - page 3. (Read 4653 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 500
May 12, 2016, 07:33:23 PM
sweet!

i recently picked up a GrencoScience Vape. (G-Pen Pro, Black Scale Limited Edition)

Pros
-USB charge, has spot on 7-slot powered hub nicely beside pc
-coil-less, no heat source needed   (Convection heat)
-Leather Wrapped, nice touch
-One button smoke. turn it on and hit it. last temp set keeps memory, and shuts off itself after 5 mins (good time for me personally as i vape alone)
-price. vapes ain't cheap, specially the dece ones. this one came in at 100$, came with a nice kit and case. i consider 100$ a deal for a vape.

Cons 
-max range 320-420     sometimes a bit more range is nice, tho i only vape premium dried herbs so higher temp the better for me
-idk don't really have much neg to say about it so far ;p

cool to see a vape thread, vaping changed my life man, you don't even know! hahahahah

Nice.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
May 12, 2016, 12:25:40 AM
sweet!

i recently picked up a GrencoScience Vape. (G-Pen Pro, Black Scale Limited Edition)

Pros
-USB charge, has spot on 7-slot powered hub nicely beside pc
-coil-less, no heat source needed   (Convection heat)
-Leather Wrapped, nice touch
-One button smoke. turn it on and hit it. last temp set keeps memory, and shuts off itself after 5 mins (good time for me personally as i vape alone)
-price. vapes ain't cheap, specially the dece ones. this one came in at 100$, came with a nice kit and case. i consider 100$ a deal for a vape.

Cons 
-max range 320-420     sometimes a bit more range is nice, tho i only vape premium dried herbs so higher temp the better for me
-idk don't really have much neg to say about it so far ;p

cool to see a vape thread, vaping changed my life man, you don't even know! hahahahah

May 11, 2016, 11:59:55 PM
New griffin.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
May 10, 2016, 05:53:00 AM
modified volcano digi with aquavape attachment.

iolite for outdoors
May 10, 2016, 01:30:44 AM
I run at 60w never tried above.

I read the .25 ohm coil head can go up to 100w.

Hey, if u are using the throw away coils, how long are they lasting?

Mine last day and half at 60w.

are you sure you mean the coils? for me they are working in average three (3!!) weeks before the cotton is kinda burned and the taste is getting worse.
It is really really important that you prepare your coil correct before starting to vape with it!

Or do you just mean a battery charge? i use 3 sony vtc5 2600 mah and they usually work for 3-4 days.

/edit

which coil are you using?

Replaceable .25 ohm coil heads.

are you sure you mean the coils? for me they are working in average three (3!!) weeks before the cotton is kinda burned and the taste is getting worse.
It is really really important that you prepare your coil correct before starting to vape with it!

Or do you just mean a battery charge? i use 3 sony vtc5 2600 mah and they usually work for 3-4 days.

/edit

it depends on how much you vape, but one day seems extremely too soon to trash replaceable coils.

Yep I get day and half, uwell crown. I got an rba for it, will use when I run out of the throw away
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
May 09, 2016, 10:59:11 PM

/edit

it depends on how much you vape, but one day seems extremely too soon to trash replaceable coils.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
May 09, 2016, 03:31:17 PM

/edit

May 09, 2016, 01:05:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
May 07, 2016, 10:08:17 PM

I have the same gear just that my rx is in green white.

80watts with the 0.25 ohm uwell crown is awesome Wink
April 30, 2016, 01:12:47 AM
nice gear HITTI2, but it must be more people who vape here?

Gotta be.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
April 29, 2016, 08:43:15 AM
nice gear HITTI2, but it must be more people who vape here?
April 28, 2016, 09:01:44 PM
Are these still exploding or is that just with the tobacco users?

DaFuq you talking about? You're speaking jibberish! Anyways, the mech mods with wrong setup can cause injury or even death I suppose. What happens is wrong coil is used with wrong battery like mech mods have direct contact with batteries without any circuit protection unlike mine above is not mech, I've got circuit protection.

OP you really got some good gear ! I do wish to buy one but importing such things are considered illegal in my country ,I can't order with normal shipping.Does this one works good with only tobacco as well?

I ordered a rx200 from fasttech, shipped from China and will be here in about a week or so. Can't wait, triple battery placements! I've heard rumors it will last 30 hours, seems little extreme but will find out.

IDK why people are buying kangertech subox, that vape being a variable type does not affect that much especially for cloud chasers. Try Evic mini or smth.

not everyone uses it for that, theres people that just use it to quit analog.

im buying the coolfire IV 100w TC, guys should check it out

Yea same here, waiting on vape gear RX200 incoming!

it lasts a full week if you dont vape thats much

That's what I heard, good life battery. 30+ hours if chain vaped.
April 28, 2016, 06:08:22 PM

DaFuq you talking about? You're speaking jibberish! Anyways, the mech mods with wrong setup can cause injury or even death I suppose. What happens is wrong coil is used with wrong battery like mech mods have direct contact with batteries without any circuit protection unlike mine above is not mech, I've got circuit protection.

OP you really got some good gear ! I do wish to buy one but importing such things are considered illegal in my country ,I can't order with normal shipping.Does this one works good with only tobacco as well?

I ordered a rx200 from fasttech, shipped from China and will be here in about a week or so. Can't wait, triple battery placements! I've heard rumors it will last 30 hours, seems little extreme but will find out.

IDK why people are buying kangertech subox, that vape being a variable type does not affect that much especially for cloud chasers. Try Evic mini or smth.

it lasts a full week if you dont vape thats much
April 28, 2016, 02:06:41 AM

April 27, 2016, 05:36:57 PM

April 24, 2016, 03:48:46 PM
To me vaping seems like a great idea if you're a smoker to switch to this instead, but everything I've read says the jury is still out on whether it has it's own dangers because of unregulated ingredients. Also getting people hooked when they weren't a smoker in the first place i.e: glamorous advertising to young people etc. Thought this would be a good discussion/debate topic.

I have done a bit of research myself, there is only two chemicals in ejuice. one of which is used in inhalers, and the other is vegetable based.
There was a study done a few months ago concluding that its worse than cigarettes, but the study was completely ridiculous.
They used a vape pen and burned it at way past its limits...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
April 24, 2016, 03:44:05 PM
To me vaping seems like a great idea if you're a smoker to switch to this instead, but everything I've read says the jury is still out on whether it has it's own dangers because of unregulated ingredients. Also getting people hooked when they weren't a smoker in the first place i.e: glamorous advertising to young people etc. Thought this would be a good discussion/debate topic.
April 24, 2016, 03:35:43 PM
How many of you out there were able to quit smoking when they moved over to vaping?  I am interested why you changed over and what you think took the place of the old cigarette habit you once had.

My wife and i both quit. We changed over because its a lot cleaner then all those nasty chemicals in cigarettes. Also, the smell and taste of some vape juices is just unmatched.
Pages:
Jump to: