Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ 🌟 ★ SHUTTERSTOCK IMAGE/VIDEO/MUSIC - ENVATO - DROPBOX★ 🌟 ★CHEAP PRICE★ 🌟 - page 8. (Read 194607 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Replied a ll Smiley

You still didn't answer me from the last time and I'd to get an answer . Do you buy from Envato itself or you are simply looking for them (nulled/leaked) plugins/themes because I'm interested .
If they are legit then can you buy them in front of me using TeamViewer ?

I told u. Newest version. I Don't support update. If u think u can search for leak version, pls search it before decide to buy Wink
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
Replied a ll Smiley

You still didn't answer me from the last time and I'd to get an answer . Do you buy from Envato itself or you are simply looking for them (nulled/leaked) plugins/themes because I'm interested .
If they are legit then can you buy them in front of me using TeamViewer ?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Dont be a Shi!
I would like to buy several images, please PM me right away

replied Smiley

Please reply on skype
Activity: 93
I would like to buy several images, please PM me right away
Dont be a Shi!
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
hello tuesday Smiley

45% on ANY envato items ?
if so im interested Cheesy

add skype: quachdinhphuc Smiley
so, envato premium themes for ~27$?

if so, have many requests for you.

mean if your theme were 27$, my price is 12$ :v
Activity: 196
so, envato premium themes for ~27$?

if so, have many requests for you.
Dont be a Shi!
hello tuesday Smiley

45% on ANY envato items ?
if so im interested Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
ive bought one theme from the seller so far and indeed get a working copy latest version of it.

if you dont need or care about the updates then this is not bad deal.
staff
Why are you giving 45% off from Envato ? and does this include everything on the website ? (Themes , plugins etc ...) latest version ? It seems too good to be true honestly but I'm very interested . Most of all , how do we know it's not nulled or leaked versions .

newest version, don't support update. will refund if it didn't work :v

I understand that but where do you get them from the first place ? is it from Envato itself or you are getting them from websites that give leaked/nulled themes ?
Why are you giving 45% off from Envato ? and does this include everything on the website ? (Themes , plugins etc ...) latest version ? It seems too good to be true honestly but I'm very interested . Most of all , how do we know it's not nulled or leaked versions .

newest version, don't support update. will refund if it didn't work :v
staff
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
http://prntscr.com/b50bel

he is fast and recommended! just bought 4 picture from him!

recommended guys!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have recently bought a template from this person. Everything went fine, I would definitely recommend this seller for other people.  Smiley
legendary
www.bitkong.com
sent u a msg to requesting to buy more images please  Smiley
legendary
www.bitkong.com
can i try one free istockphoto image? I can pick any image?

if successful ill be keen on buying more photos and images

update:

got a free istockphoto image from seller, delivery was pretty frickin' fast. will buy again soon
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
Are you the owner/copywriter of those images?

image don't have license include Smiley
You can't sell any images if you are not the copywriter..There don't exist such think "image don't have license include" You are selling the works of others  which means copyright infringement. Copyright law does not allow you to sell works if you are not the author!
Pages:
Jump to: