Pages:
Author

Topic: Sia coin situation - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 12, 2018, 12:26:27 PM
Sia's situation is no different to many altcoins, they have all been sliding since January and a lot are now sitting at strong support levels and seem to be going sideways. Now is the time to buy because it would appear that a reversal is coming soon. Although moving back to 500 satoshi may be difficult, it's good that you have averaged down.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 12, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
hi there
I bought some sia when it was 500 satoshies..
then keep buying till 175...
what is about sia? the most pumped coin today!!!
Do you think in near future will it jump?
This coin is not a promising coin but project development is good in the crypto market and it will pump slowly in the market so this is growing technology it will never drop in the market. But anytime it will raise or fall is happening in the crypto platform so you should always monitor your investment then only you can earn more profit your investment.
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
Sia has long been in my portfolio. Yes, the price is now far from the previous highs, but I'm not afraid for this coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
the price excitement mustve speak for itself https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/siacoin/usd
im bullish since its early days
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 12, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
hi there

You bought it at a very high price i feel bad for you. But if alt season come back then maybe the price will recover, right now we are in bearish market for alt. I dont think it will go back to 500 anytime soon
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 12, 2018, 10:35:47 AM
hi there

Just stop looking on the price every day and wait few months.
SIA is a very good project and it will recover to at least 10c in a few months. The pump was like every other alt in Jan.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
March 12, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
Sia coin is one coin you can invest in and go to sleep, they have a sound project and good team behind it, it may have dumped form its ALT but wit time has more adoption happens the value will grow, attimes it pains to see the price of ones portfolio crash but prices has memory can't wait to read people's comment went bull rally returns
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
hi there
are you kidding? SIA only increased around 17% today, it isn't most pumped coin for today. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/

Too bad, it's mean you've bought at peak price and it keeps decreasing day to day.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
Sia is laying on a old support from last summer and is extremely oversold on the daily chart, like most of the altcoins. That would explain the sudden spike from today, that should continue until the rsi rise above 30.

But the most interesting for SC this year is that Nebulous are going to get it on the ground of real world usage, instead of focusing only on code-side development.
As stated by their road map:

Sia becomes production-ready for cold storage, begins to be used by companies, and introduces file sharing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 09:22:28 AM
Don't give a shit about its price, Sia is definetely one of the solid projects and coins. I worry also about some coins when they decrease too much but I never doubt about Sia Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
hi there

Sia coin will be fine, dont worry. Its a really good project and they are working hard in the back
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
March 12, 2018, 09:05:27 AM
 hi there
Pages:
Jump to: