Pages:
Author

Topic: Siacoin VS Stratis - Future prospects - page 2. (Read 2768 times)

kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
June 05, 2017, 03:37:41 PM
Both are amazing in my opinion. But if you had to choose one for most returns, I'd have to say SIA.

Siacoin (SC) is a cryptocurrency and technology that was innovated at MIT at a hackathon in 2013. Siacoin’s blockchain has a technology that allows smart contracts to be created for digital storage. Essentially this could spawn the next Dropbox or Amazon AWS. But instead of Siacoin doing that directly they allow other partners like hosts to connect and compete for the business of consumers via their technology. It is a little early for Siacoin but big developments are already happening. Once they have a few more big use cases things could really take off. Their technology could be backing the next Dropbox or Amazon AWS. And if you have ever paid Amazon AWS hosting or storage costs, you know that needs to be distrupted and made cheaper. Siacoin’s blockchain technology could be the solution.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 05, 2017, 03:32:55 PM
I really like Siacoin - been trading it on Poloniex. Some on the trollbox there think it's going to $1/each.

Hope I can buy more before it skyrockets.

Which wallet is best to keep it ?- I am not always comfortable with keeping with exchanges.
Activity: 13
June 05, 2017, 02:54:47 PM
I really like Siacoin - been trading it on Poloniex. Some on the trollbox there think it's going to $1/each.

Hope I can buy more before it skyrockets.
June 05, 2017, 09:00:36 AM
Siacoin

Would you provide analysis for this conclusion?
Activity: 15
June 05, 2017, 08:59:03 AM
Siacoin
June 05, 2017, 08:49:51 AM
I would want an honest and analytical opinion:
Between Siacoin and Statis, which has more prospects?

Pages:
Jump to: