Pages:
Author

Topic: Sick and tired of the cryptocurrency bullshit!!! - page 3. (Read 22644 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The "bullshit"  will soon be over ensure you take advantage  of the  long  bearish market, 2019 is here  the bull run will commence soon ensure you are strategic by investing  in project that is sure to be productive and  valuable.
we shouldn't say that. we must understand any market conditions. are we already know the risk of crypto investment. that prices can fly anywhere. and we must understand that prices do not recover within 1 year. and we have experienced that before. be patient fluctuations will definitely bring prices back up
It seems that he is really pissed off Cheesy. Well, we can't blame him because he maybe lose a lot of money last year (even me will have a possibility to uncontrol my rage).
But based in my experience this 2019, I can say that it was fine. I don't earn lots of profits but also don't lose a lot too — just lying betwren the middle. Actually, I'm very thankful to that "bullshit" somehow because I had the opportunity to buy more in a lower price. Now, I continue hodling and waiting if 2019 will be a good year for all of us.
Lol yeah we should be flexible users I think, know when to in and out, buy or sell. so that we can follow the market,
take advantage of the best possible conditions. not just swear and condemn the situation
Merit: 101
You have to be patient with a falling market, don't let yourself be frustrated and think by choosing low sales. strengthen yourself, and if you have reached the limit of your fatigue, rest for some time to come.

I am agree, if we are panic with market condition, we will losing our money and miss the chance to make profits. Crypto still at early ages and still developing, i think we should wait market more mature. Cryptomarket still unregulated in many country and if SEC approve bitcoin ETF, i am believe bitcoin will leads crypto price rising
Waiting is good option and selling now is another name to suffer lose at panic. Don’t lose your hope mate just stick with the market and purchase more. Taking stress is useless so use your mind and hold if you are not in need of money because as you said panic selling can only make us lose our money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
leave then this crypto world. I am sick as well of people whimpering on the daily basis. Rule number one 1. you need to develop thick skin and invest only amount that you can afford to loose. Crypto is totally up and down, it's just a battle versus time (which is not easy but those persistent and patient enough will profit at some point). By the way Happy new year fellas

Cryptocurrencies need enthusiasts, and not the people, who are sick and tired of everything, who are depressed and do not want to do anything to rise. Leave the market - this is the best decision.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Take a break and calm yourself, the crypto market is unstable and can give you a loss if you are too careless to make a choice. You must be more patient because to get the benefits you want.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
The "bullshit"  will soon be over ensure you take advantage  of the  long  bearish market, 2019 is here  the bull run will commence soon ensure you are strategic by investing  in project that is sure to be productive and  valuable.
we shouldn't say that. we must understand any market conditions. are we already know the risk of crypto investment. that prices can fly anywhere. and we must understand that prices do not recover within 1 year. and we have experienced that before. be patient fluctuations will definitely bring prices back up
It seems that he is really pissed off Cheesy. Well, we can't blame him because he maybe lose a lot of money last year (even me will have a possibility to uncontrol my rage).
But based in my experience this 2019, I can say that it was fine. I don't earn lots of profits but also don't lose a lot too — just lying betwren the middle. Actually, I'm very thankful to that "bullshit" somehow because I had the opportunity to buy more in a lower price. Now, I continue hodling and waiting if 2019 will be a good year for all of us.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
at least I got 2 shitcoin in 2018. after working as a bounty for a long time, they finally disappeared and there was no news. sick, tired, all together but this is the crypto market with all the situations where we really have to survive for huge profit.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
you don not need to sick or tired of the cryptocurrency bullshit because you must have knowledge about cryptocurrency before joining crypto world. There will be nothing much to think about bull shit. Let it be.
People nowadays always blame price without know what history of bitcoin price. Maybe they join when bitcoin on it's peak and now they end with loss. It is not good for community because something like bitcoin  need smart people to adopt it.
then i guess they also started bitcoin since last year which prices was totally high by that time and they keep blaming the price which they don't know how much worst before than what is right now.
Activity: 1078
You should be patient with your investment in cryptocurrency. Crypto is long term investment and i think we can not expect quick profits. The price will growing as long the project keep running. Patient will bring us to big profits if we hold a good coin
Yes good time never come too fast for good days you will have to wait and keep patience. If you are not happy at the moment then just keep holding and don’t look at the price market. It will make you get disheartened. Just wait now and check the price at the middle id 2019 I am sure you will find allot of positive rays for hope.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
the market can still be manipulated and this is very ridiculous, many people take advantage of investor panic in trade, and some are optimistic that they will continue to voice short-term analytical speculation, but the quality is actually not too sharp. I choose to be calm, if it is still concentrated in the short term, then I must be more active in analyzing.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
You have to be patient with a falling market, don't let yourself be frustrated and think by choosing low sales. strengthen yourself, and if you have reached the limit of your fatigue, rest for some time to come.

I am agree, if we are panic with market condition, we will losing our money and miss the chance to make profits. Crypto still at early ages and still developing, i think we should wait market more mature. Cryptomarket still unregulated in many country and if SEC approve bitcoin ETF, i am believe bitcoin will leads crypto price rising
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Yes, crypto market will be high in coming future and it will unpredictable high in 2019, so people should do just hard work in crypto projects because it will very profitable in this year and also invest in this currency because it is not harmful currency rather it has a lot of opportunities to earn money and that's why its investment has a lot of profit in very short time.
This shits makes my life more meaningful and because of bitcoin I was able to earn some extra money. If you don’t believe on this market anymore then choose to leave than to lose more. Patience is important, because this year we will see a more high market, a more expensice bitcoin and a lot of new investors are in this market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
What is the point of being excited when market is being manipulated by the most despicable creatures on the planet who see themselves above everyone else.

Although crypto prices have been manipulated in a very unethical manner, we are required to remain patient, optimistic and positive thinking. Patience here doesn't mean silence, surrender to the situation, but do what you can still do, for example by buying as much as you can buy, not panic selling, or do some other positive actions.

We have to understand those crypto manipulators are actual just ordinary people, meaning they still have limitations and they will feel bored with the conditions they have made, well that's when they will pump the cryptocurrency price, far from what we previously predicted.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Yes, crypto market will be high in coming future and it will unpredictable high in 2019, so people should do just hard work in crypto projects because it will very profitable in this year and also invest in this currency because it is not harmful currency rather it has a lot of opportunities to earn money and that's why its investment has a lot of profit in very short time.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I understand you. Let us put this in a simple idea  "Take time to rest and get back again if you find cryptocurrency in a good place in your life." Sometimes things happened unexpectedly without your consents. But somehow, it is a challenge to say never say never.

You don't really need to rest.

Being an investor of a decentralized cryptocurrency, you will know that it is hard it is not always giving you profit, there are a lot of times that it will be having a dump and that is fine since earning money is not that easy and I understand that. If you really want to earn, you don't need to rest but you need to be patient as time passes, just do things you need to do maybe focus on your job or your business and just check your investment if the price is having a good pump when you can get your profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Maybe just few people still beginner about crypto and bitcoin are tired, because they do not know detail how bitcoin and altcoin could be lower and higher price, many investor keep stay cool with how ever bitcoin and altcoin price.

Why not the opposite happens? I remember when I first came to crypto, I wasn't concerned about Bitcoin price and how the market is going. Even when I suffered losses I still continue to have faith in the comeback. It is how you see it. Personally, I see it as a long-term investment, I accumulate more coins and wait for it to grow.
Activity: 840
You should be patient with your investment in cryptocurrency. Crypto is long term investment and i think we can not expect quick profits. The price will growing as long the project keep running. Patient will bring us to big profits if we hold a good coin
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
You can sell to cut losses if you are fed up with a declining market. The market can definitely restore its condition, and if conditions improve in the future you can return.

Only in case of urgent money people should be selling it or if some one is making profits then only should sell . I think market is going to swing upwards only from here in some time. It is patience which will lead to wealth creation from here.  Keep buying and holding it for the right time.
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
Ignore the FUD buy Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: