Pages:
Author

Topic: SICK OF SCAMMERS and Clicking on faucets! - page 3. (Read 1976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
January 19, 2016, 10:39:47 AM
Mate, If you want to earn then work for it. Don't depend on those investing schemes. You know well yourself that they are thieves and that they will only end up running away with your coins. Don't blame it to them. Blame it to yourself because you keep on risking your coins in them.

I see that you have an interest in signature campaign. Do not take signature campaign as a job or something that you can earn big with. It's only a side line. A past time when you have extra time to give. You will be paid for learning and contributing and not by just posting shits everywhere. Take note of that.

Now if you have any skills, like programming, writing, designing or etc. You can go sell it and get paid with btc. You can check the service section and there are several threads here in the beginners and help section with a list of sites that offers to pay btc for the job you will complete.

Also, lastly. Stop fauceting bro. They are not worth the time IMHO. You spent time on it, you waste your internet and electricity on it but you can never earn decent enough to cover up for all these expenses by just fauceting. Quit it and go try other things.

There are tons of opportunity out here. Do not limit yourself to just what you can see people are talkig about. Go search for yourself and you might find something useful.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
January 19, 2016, 10:34:51 AM
The easiest and really only way to earn bitcoin is to actually work for it. Bitcoin is not magic and is not a get Rich quick scheme. You need to work for it. You can sell goods and services. The easiest way in this forum is by posting through stuff campaigns. You can also sell stuff or do work.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 19, 2016, 10:28:25 AM
Hi,

I'm a newbie on here and I've been involved in bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies for over a year now. I'm absolutely sick to death of click, click clicking on free bitcoin and altcoin sites and I'm completely deflated from cloud mining and other scam sites that I've become victim of through my own uneducated eargerness to make money in crypto currencies. Lately I have been searching the internet for different safer ways to make money and there are various ways that are jumping out at me. I found bitcointalk a while back but only used it as a guest to get info on various sites I was looking into but most of them are just scams and I don't get proper information from most of the various posts.

I would really appreciate all ideas from anyone here on the best ways to go about investing and earning. I'm seeing a lot about signature campaigns but as I'm a newbie here it's not that profitable at the moment. I have a bit of time to spend online, mainly the hours I'm not at work so I can give time to any projects available.

Thanks for reading.
Pages:
Jump to: