Pages:
Author

Topic: Sig campaign mangers - now help advertising for scammers - TO PROTECT THE BOARD. - page 2. (Read 661 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
As of now there is no scam accusation on Cryptotalk. If they break the promise by not giving incentives for the posts made in their forum, then the DT members will start tagging the promoters for promoting scams. As of now, there is no scam regarding Cryptotalk.

OP, you could follow these tips to improve your posts
1. Be Short and Precise.
2. Be Relevant to the Topic.
3. Avoid Unnecessary Repetition.
4. Encourage feedback.
5. Don't overwrite.

You might think that this is off topic and possibly will report to moderator but I think it's more relevant to you. Normally I would skip your long ranting posts, but I had some free time today to go through your posts.

For giving out these tips, Am I a great writer? No. But I believe I'm not in anyone ignore list.

There is still hope
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
I would much rather have theymos ban all signatures than have signature campaigns continue.
I would much rather have theymos ban YoBit signatures than have the campaign continue.
I would much rather have yahoo manage YoBit than have the campaign managed by someone who will allow spam to proliferate.
I would much rather allow spam to proliferate than... no, I wouldn't have spam proliferate.
The main problem I have right now is the number of "why is yahoo managing the campaign" threads. It's starting to border on spam, now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 56
NOW we require hard proof before action? what is this waiting for proof now? I thought waiting for proof was CRAZY because the damage will be done after they have scammed.

Who will be scammed by this campaign ? when anyone on the forum click on the signature, it will take them to https://cryptotalk.org which is a forum and no one is getting scam by visiting or signup that forum.

We had heard they were keen to work with YOBIT themselves anyway previously?? directly...  so it is fortunate it went to them isn't it.

So what ? Its a win win situation for everyone...  If you had a business and money then you would hire the best manager , isn't ?  

Exchanges are some of the most dangerous places for newbies and even experienced members. If anything they should have extra scrutiny. Any projects related at all to a rogue exchange needs to be flagged up with a lemons flag at a minimum. Or is that just for whistle blowers?

Again no one is promoting Yobit in their signatures. Unless you see a link of yobit, its just useless to keep pressing on this point.

Your points may seem reasonable to you. However, for those that are capable of slightly deeper thought and are not likely influenced by being paid for being short sighted or wearing rose tinted spectacles.

1. consider scammers could certainly use a forum of their own for plenty of things that certainly could put the members and visitors at great risk, now or in the future. Undeniable
2. Win win? you may wish to rethink that or re read my point. Working directly for and assisting the advertising of a scam is never going to be win win. Well perhaps for the scammer and campaign manger. Undeniable
3. Your 3rd point has some small value, in that if DT's are claiming it is sensible or plausible or improbable this is not yobit but rather some unsuspecting 3rd party using yobits services??? and no action can be taken UNTIL after this has been PROVEN. Then all other members and projects must be treated in the same way. PROOF of scamming first before action. That is NOT how they operate.

If any of those points need clarification then please ask.

Again clear double standards... IF they are getting paid YOU NEED PROOF of scam or connection to scammer. IF they are NOT getting paid you need ZERO proof and will get a scam tag for promoting a POSSIBLE scam.

There is no other way to see it.

Yobit needs to bring online all coins that have working wallets else it is a scam site. There is no excuse for having wallets offline that have had working wallets for years and devs asking them to upgrade, these are NOT small projects in many cases. This is disgraceful. If they do that then to me they will not be a scam site and should be allowed to advertise as any other project here.

There are worse scamming sites for sure.

This bullshit we have to save the board from spamming so now we can work with and be paid by scams is bogus. Undeniable.

This is more of a gripe about double standards than picking out yobit or this other new " unrelated" forum. 

Yobit could still improve their performance and bring all wallets back online that have active devs and working wallets? get on with it or be banned from this forum. No more ripping traders off by capturing their coins is a nose diving market you have created yourselves.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
NOW we require hard proof before action? what is this waiting for proof now? I thought waiting for proof was CRAZY because the damage will be done after they have scammed.

Who will be scammed by this campaign ? when anyone on the forum click on the signature, it will take them to https://cryptotalk.org which is a forum and no one is getting scam by visiting or signup that forum.

We had heard they were keen to work with YOBIT themselves anyway previously?? directly...  so it is fortunate it went to them isn't it.

So what ? Its a win win situation for everyone...  If you had a business and money then you would hire the best manager , isn't ?  

Exchanges are some of the most dangerous places for newbies and even experienced members. If anything they should have extra scrutiny. Any projects related at all to a rogue exchange needs to be flagged up with a lemons flag at a minimum. Or is that just for whistle blowers?

Again no one is promoting Yobit in their signatures. Unless you see a link of yobit, its just useless to keep pressing on this point.
Although we're advice not to feed the trolls but here's what i have to say concerning this issue. Is yobit a shady exchanges, yes but is Cryptotalk a shady forum? Maybe, maybe not. We have no proof yet so we can't conclude. From the look of things, it seems the only associated between the two projects is that cryptotalk is using Yobit panel as a management platform. Now until that is proven otherwise we can judge Cryptotalk based on the reputable of yobit.

Concerning @Yahoo's association with the project through management, this has been debated on and it's better that way than the previous of leaving any campaigns requiring high number of post which will definitely result to spamming to operate unmoderated.

Can we get some sensible approach to this. You know the SAME approach that all members and all projects receive,  so it is not blatant double standards.

Please NO trolling trolling here. Besides no member would be taking any food from your meager bowl.

It has been debated on ? by who ? where is the debate?

We had heard they were keen to work with YOBIT themselves anyway previously?? directly...  so it is fortunate it went to them isn't it.

Of course though if you are confident it is not yobit then we are happy to see a NEW standard of waiting for irrefutable proof. Let's make sure all members receive the same treatment.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Although we're advice not to feed the trolls but here's what i have to say concerning this issue. Is yobit a shady exchanges, probably yes but is Cryptotalk a shady forum? Definitely not as we have no proof yet so we can't conclude. From the look of things, it seems the only associated between the two projects is that cryptotalk is using Yobit panel as a management platform. Now until that is proven otherwise we can judge Cryptotalk based on the reputable of yobit.

Concerning @Yahoo's association with the project through management, this has been debated on and it's better that way than the previous of leaving any campaigns requiring high number of post which will definitely result to spamming to operate unmoderated.
I know what. Instead of NOT helping promote SCAMS at all,  and pushing to have them banned from advertising ?

We will cash in whilst promoting scams and their projects but make sure only those we class as spammers don't promote them, so we protect the board (and get paid)??
Yeah, so if the posts are good and the members promoting the scams are not immediately recognizable as scoundrels, then the newbies are more likely to get scammed haha BRILLIANT.
Scams must only be promoted by the " good posters".

Hahahaha

I've heard it all now. It keeps getting BETTER.

So rather than just ban any skank that promotes scams, we will cash in, pretending to only help promote scams via posters we consider not to be spamming.

This argument is BOGUS and again demonstrates how fucked this board is now.

SUCHMOON has previously given scam tags to people for advertising POSSIBLE SCAMS and says that is HOW IT SHOULD BE.

Now though, if it is a DT that may have some juicy sig campaign btc dust for her in future, there seems no need to worry about those promoting and advertising scams at all. OH REALLY??
So she must believe now that if you make good posts you can promote scams. Just don't spam at the same time?

Hahahah

Hhampuz quick back to livecoin. I mean as the argument goes " would you rather live coin gets some irresponsible campaign manager or just let hhampuz get paid to make sure the evil "spammers" don't get to advertise them or though he may well allow proven scammers and the financially dangerous to advertise the " scams".

Proven SCAMS don't get promoted RIGHT? anyone promoting them get SCAM TAGS??  why don't we run with that one?  

Can someone explain this to us all again?

So ++

1. if DT says you are promoting a possible scam you get a scam tag
2. if  a campaign manager says you are an okay poster you can promote scams that are paying them ? and dt don't do shit because they may need to get on those campaigns managed by said campaign manager
3. If you mention this truth you may get a scam tag

Just more twilight zone morality in action.

Suchmoon what happened to promoting " possible scams and scammers" makes you immediately game for a scam tag? or has that changed now?

Now you are spamming a sig are you worried sticking to this could void your 7 bucks a pop posting in future if you fall out with campaign managers? is this a conflict of interests?

Get promoting scams guys, just get a campaign manager that controls DT's income to manage your scam and you are golden.

When are we getting the twilight zone music auto load in when you come to meta?

Should campaign managers that willingly assists the promotion of proven scammers or scams be given

a/ more merits
b/ more trust
c/ a shiny new badge
d/a warning and then a scam tag if they do it again.

Pages:
Jump to: