Pages:
Author

Topic: Sigh... Do i need to hold and sell it later or now? Quite tricky situation. - page 6. (Read 863 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
There's really no way to know as in my opinion it's pretty much just 50-50. Personally though, I'm fine with bitcoin's current price. So if I were in your situation, I'd just sell BTC until I have enough money to cover the amount of money that's needed for the 22nd.

If you're scared that if you sell now, it might go up in price, also remember that it could also drop in price. So regardless how the market moves, don't blame yourself if you've made the wrong decision.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Should i hold until Feb 21nd and sell it? or Sell it now?!!
If you really need money by Feb 22nd  then sell jus how much you need by that date then get to keep the remaining bitcoin you have. Just make sure you leave some bitcoin for holding purposes so that when bitcoins price goes pump you can still have profit.
What do you guys anticipate in BTC price until next month?
To be real I am expecting bitcoins price to be dump by next month or the next few months because of the halving effect, bitcoins price tends to dump before halving every year so I am expecting it to be the same way around this year.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

I am holding about 1.2 BTC now

But I need a money until Feb 22nd.

Should i hold until Feb 21nd and sell it? or Sell it now?!!

What do you guys anticipate in BTC price until next month?
Pages:
Jump to: