Pages:
Author

Topic: signatuer payouts - page 2. (Read 1474 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
May 14, 2015, 02:59:18 AM
that list should be upgraded, in the way that it list the it list the most profitable campaign in the first spost then the second ecc..., and not how it is right now, it would be easy for everyone to join the best one

and divided for newbie and other members, for example dadice and bit-x should stay in the first 1-2 spots for full members+ and for fullmembers- 777coin should be the first then the others

The thing is I am not the maintainer nor am I really fussed about what is on the thread I just provided what the OP what was asked for and I hope that was what you was looking for OP.

I have a campaign I'm happy with and will be for the foreseeable future so the list doesn't affect me to be able to comment. You should go there and make a useful post telling him what you think would be an improvement, it is good to help others, go try it  Smiley

thanks guys for such a healthy comments and yes i was looking for mitchel's thread and definitely i ll evaluate both of your marketed sites too Smiley
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
May 14, 2015, 02:28:03 AM
that list should be upgraded, in the way that it list the it list the most profitable campaign in the first spost then the second ecc..., and not how it is right now, it would be easy for everyone to join the best one

and divided for newbie and other members, for example dadice and bit-x should stay in the first 1-2 spots for full members+ and for fullmembers- 777coin should be the first then the others

The thing is I am not the maintainer nor am I really fussed about what is on the thread I just provided what the OP what was asked for and I hope that was what you was looking for OP.

I have a campaign I'm happy with and will be for the foreseeable future so the list doesn't affect me to be able to comment. You should go there and make a useful post telling him what you think would be an improvement, it is good to help others, go try it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
May 14, 2015, 02:19:44 AM
that list should be upgraded, in the way that it list the most profitable campaign in the first spost then the second ecc..., and not how it is right now, it would be easy for everyone to join the best one

Activity: 501
Merit: 500
May 14, 2015, 01:58:03 AM
sometime back i came across a thread which was detailing/comparing most of the signature campaigns and their payouts. cant find it now could anyone mark that thread down in reply

Sure you ran into the signature overview thread run by Mitchell I believe, here hope this is what you was looking for it can be a pain looking for something and not being able to find it lol https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
May 14, 2015, 01:54:13 AM
sometime back i came across a thread which was detailing/comparing most of the signature campaigns and their payouts. cant find it now could anyone mark that thread down in reply
Pages:
Jump to: