Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature bounties and Merits - page 2. (Read 449 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
March 10, 2018, 05:40:55 AM
Thanks, but I'm not sure that I deserve it, so I have given you two merits so that you can award an sMerit to a more deserving cause. Well really I gave it to you for making me laugh. I'll probably get criticised for reciprocating merit awards, but I've been fairly strict in my awards, and I've still got quite a few left for members who contribute to the forum.

I'm in a supermarket cafe at the moment, so I think I'll spend your merit on a cheese omelette. Smiley

You deserve it well in my opinion, you've just explained how fallible a human can be.  Smiley in flawless statement.

Don't worry you will not be criticised for reciprocating the smerits, cause 'criticise' word is fading in British day by day they might not be able to comprehend what you really mean.
If you put the word 'criticized' I'm not responsible for what would happen, the only circumstances that would highly likely to occur is listing me or you in Bitcointalk merit reciprocating list.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
March 10, 2018, 05:21:52 AM

A cup of coffee is good first day in the morning even if the thread was irrelevant and needy it is still attractive on the eyes of the holder sometimes  Tongue

your judgement was erred by a milligram of caffeine, so I gave my last smerit to you hoping that you will not make the same mistake for the better day of the forum.

Thanks, but I'm not sure that I deserve it, so I have given you two merits so that you can award an sMerit to a more deserving cause. Well really I gave it to you for making me laugh. I'll probably get criticised for reciprocating merit awards, but I've been fairly strict in my awards, and I've still got quite a few left for members who contribute to the forum.

I'm in a supermarket cafe at the moment, so I think I'll spend your merit on a cheese omelette. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
March 10, 2018, 05:12:52 AM
I think post quality affects the awarding of merits. From your post, it seems that bounty promotions push memebers into making extra low value posts just to remain in the campaign, and it will be this that restricts the awarding of merits.

I gave you a merit for leaving the sig campaigns to help Bitcoin Talk. I really shouldn't have done this, because you have staarted yet another thread about merits, but you caught me during my first coffee, and I've just picked up a useful dropped domaain name. Smiley

ps. That post was borderline begging for merits, so that's another reason why I shouldn't have merited you.

A cup of coffee is good first day in the morning even if the thread was irrelevant and needy it is still attractive on the eyes of the holder sometimes  Tongue

your judgement was erred by a milligram of caffeine, so I gave my last smerit to you hoping that you will not make the same mistake for the better day of the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 10, 2018, 05:11:40 AM
How do the signature bounties affect to the merits? I had participated a signature bounty and during that time I did not receive at least one merit. Honestly, during that time, I had to post more posts (to meet signature bounty requirement) it affected to the quality of the posts. But I didn't receive any merit for the good posts (according to my knowledge Smiley).
Its because merits are given to posts which contribute to discussion of the forum and being thoughtful discussions and not simply agree to everything which has already been told a hundred times before you post. Truely speaking, stop participating in those signature bounties which pay in altcoins or so. They are not worth your time which you should spend on getting a real job which need hard work.

Also dont run after the merits, make quality posts and soon some people will merit you if they feel that your post is worth meriting.

By the way now I'm not participating any signature bounty will see if I get any merits without a signature.
Signture or no signature - does not matter. If its a paid signature then some merit sources may not read your post for example DannyHamilton.
Do you think Signature bounties affect to the bounty hunters merit?
Signature bounties are those that pay in altcoins - typically they are infested with shitposters who are the bottomfeeder scum of this forum.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
March 10, 2018, 04:50:46 AM
Merits does not affect signature bounties but merits affects the rank of the user and the rank affects the signature bounties. More merits higher rank. Higher rank more stakes. Merits indirectly affects signature bounties but to gain more stakes, you need merits to increase your rank.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
March 10, 2018, 04:46:34 AM
The problem is not that you're wearing a signature bounty or not. Problem here is quality of your posts.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
March 10, 2018, 04:26:26 AM
I think post quality affects the awarding of merits. From your post, it seems that bounty promotions push memebers into making extra low value posts just to remain in the campaign, and it will be this that restricts the awarding of merits.

I gave you a merit for leaving the sig campaigns to help Bitcoin Talk. I really shouldn't have done this, because you have staarted yet another thread about merits, but you caught me during my first coffee, and I've just picked up a useful dropped domaain name. Smiley

ps. That post was borderline begging for merits, so that's another reason why I shouldn't have merited you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 04:14:26 AM
How do the signature bounties affect to the merits? I had participated a signature bounty and during that time I did not receive at least one merit. Honestly, during that time, I had to post more posts (to meet signature bounty requirement) it affected to the quality of the posts. But I didn't receive any merit for the good posts (according to my knowledge Smiley). By the way now I'm not participating any signature bounty will see if I get any merits without a signature.
Do you think Signature bounties affect to the bounty hunters merit?
Pages:
Jump to: