Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign - page 2. (Read 499 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2017, 09:39:18 PM
Should I have to apply for signature campaign or I have to acquire more knowledge by improving my posts and rank as well.

There are some projects/ICOs that are accepting jr members.
What are the responsibilities/tasks that have to be done after joining signature campaign
Yes a Jr. member may join a signature campaign, but there are also a few campaigns that even newbie can join. It has a campaign of 10-15 posts per week atleast 70 characters upwards and its content should be meaningful, when a project is successful you will be paid. Be careful and research about things in bitcoin when you avoid any mistakes.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 09:26:26 PM
Should I have to apply for signature campaign or I have to acquire more knowledge by improving my posts and rank as well.

What are the responsibilities/tasks that have to be done after joining signature campaign

The only requirement for being at a signature campaign is good quality post, if you don't have em It doesn't matter if you legendary or newbie.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2017, 09:24:15 PM
Find a coin you like and believe in. Join their signature campaign and help promote that coin by talking about it. You dont have to talk about it every post but try doing it when you can and also post good questions to the Ann of the coin in your signature because it will bring its value up which means you get paid more. You can also join their Telegram and learn there as well as promote.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
December 01, 2017, 09:15:49 PM
If you planning to make posts similar like on your post history, better to not join signature campaign. Mistly of your posts are made in Off-topic and Politics & society boards. If you want to join signature campaigns, you nedd to post crypto related stuff. Well, if you don't have enough knowledge about Cryptocurrencies, you need to read about it to learn something.
And it would better to join campaigns when you reach Member or Full Member rank, because you will find more campaigns accepting these ranks and they paying moee than for Jr. Members.
When you will join signature campaign, you will need to follow rules of that campaign. And you MUST follow rules of Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657
It's also advisable to check Signature campaign Guidelines:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-guidelines-read-this-before-starting-or-joining-a-campaign-1684035
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

I know that in each campaign has their own affiliate terms and conditions. You should carefully study the campaign you decided to join.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
December 01, 2017, 01:27:08 PM

Mostly by joining campaign you will need to meet at least minimum post requirements like 10,15... Some of them have post restrictions like number of words, in which topics etc. you can find details on a particular 1st post from campaign as well as information how you could apply.

responsibilities usually for your posts to be constructive and if you meet minimal requirements you should be paid.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 01, 2017, 01:15:12 PM

Pages:
Jump to: