Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign - page 3. (Read 1953 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
Hello.
I know that there are so many threads about this. But they are old and everyday new bounties are started.

So could you kindly recommend me some good recent signature campaign?

Thank you!
You are a fullmember and I think you will have the experience to choose a signature campaign. You are asking the same question as the newbie, but anyway in September I saw the apollox campaign quite well and You can find and read it to get the decision.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:06:54 AM
And than actually to you your signature does not naravitsya. Rates on sport find everything to Poland popularity recently. And rates on sport through a blockchain it has to be the break.
Activity: 448
September 12, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
Helo there! I think you already had your signature campaign? I am just a bit curious, maybe you wanted to change to a new signature campaign? Well if that is what you wanted,you can have many signature campaign choices. All you have to do is check the replies, see the signature wore by each participants in this thread. That is up to you to decide what you think is best. Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 413
September 12, 2018, 10:00:03 AM
I would recommend you my signature company. These guys have already collected a soft cover so there is nothing to fear and the rewards will definitely be paid a month after the ico.

For my opinion here, just look at what's the real platform drive by a signature campaign and don't just participate for nothing but rather choose the best. Me myself could not judge actually what's the future may bring with the project I belong right now, but the most important thing to do is focus on the job I had here and always stay positive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 12, 2018, 09:56:27 AM
I would recommend you my signature company. These guys have already collected a soft cover so there is nothing to fear and the rewards will definitely be paid a month after the ico.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 12, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
Hello.
I know that there are so many threads about this. But they are old and everyday new bounties are started.

Thank you!

actually there are many choices, it's just that you don't try to learn every ico project. so your knowledge is very limited.
my advice, try to learn every ico project and read it either white paper or any mechanism that supports you in knowledge.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 09:54:19 AM
This also a part of way participating bounty campaign and a large of reward is been allocated to it at the end of the campaigns
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 12, 2018, 09:50:06 AM
To be honestly it's really hard to find  good bounty nowadays. My suggestion is you need to research about the project, the team, their vision and the manager whos handling the bounty.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
to choose a bounty, you need to decide yourself the main ways to choose. 1. this is the choice of bounty managers. 2. watch for active participants, it is better if it will be heroes or legendary. 3. the rules are right for you. it may language of the signature, or the requirement to write every day for 2 post and much more. it is necessary to plan your time and take into account when you engage in bounty.
4. telegram chats. there you can find good chat rooms with news about bounty.
Activity: 143
September 12, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
how about these bounties : INGOT Coin (/IC)
SGame Pro
Humancoin
Stealth Crypto
Crypto Souk
Zeex
KubitX
Dealjoy
Everest
Asobi Coin
ORBIS transfer
Foresting
Lynked World
Loligo
ICOVO
ENGINEER.AI
Activity: 130
September 12, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
Hello.

Thank you!
You had already wearing a good signature and I believe that project will rise higher if given a chance to collect enough funds to realize the project. Although all of this will be nothing if the team can't make a good promotion that can attract more investors.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
September 12, 2018, 05:40:41 AM
You already have a signature though,but I'll recommend mobu-the future of security tokens..
Try checking in out
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
Hello.

Thank you!
Its your work to find a signature campaign, what if we recommend you a more like scam project? you will curse us. Dont be lazy try to explore bounties that you think a profitable one.

heres the board, I think you dont know. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
September 12, 2018, 05:31:28 AM
Signature campaign is mostly the highest allocated amount of rewards among all types of bounty. I think the bounty management team designed signature as the highest allocated type because the works on it is exclusive in this bitcoin forum where public or private investors searching for a good ICO projects to invests their money with.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 05:25:05 AM
I do not understand why you are looking for a signature company if you are already involved in the project ! But I would advise you to look at the projects that have a reliable Manager !
Activity: 34
September 12, 2018, 05:17:19 AM
You as of now have a mark, for what reason do you require one more? I took a gander at the venture that you are advancing and trust that you should leave this mark, on the grounds that decentralized exchangers will before long turn out to be exceptionally prominent and possibly the token of this trade will develop in cost and you will get a decent benefit.
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 06:46:45 PM
Signature campaign participants need to read and study carefully to select potential projects to register. At the same time, participants must also comply with all the rules and requirements of the campaign. I think the signature campaign is an attractive way to make money easily and without capital.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
Hello.

Thank you!
Hey, Buddy. You have the status of a Full member, so you have a lot of opportunities. I will try to give you a few links to companies that I have selected for myself. I have a week and my signature ends will need to be updated. I will be grateful for the Merit)
ORBISv2   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrbs-orbisv2-phase-2-500-000-rbs-4885858
BiNeuro    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bineuro-is-over-3408613
ADAB    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-adab-first-islamic-crypto-exchange-480-000-rewards-4722627
CLINTEX    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rewards-campaign-clintex-blockchain-powered-clinical-trial-management-ended-4885007
RATEONIUM    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrtc-rateonium-2-500-000-rtc-rewards-for-spreading-the-word-4837462
Daex
Play Game
BQT
Activity: 246
September 11, 2018, 06:37:36 PM
it is very difficult to determine a good campaign and will give us a lot of benefits right now, because there are so many bounties that keep on locking up every day and most of them are just scam projects. for that we must remain careful in determining a bounty and do a lot of research by ourselves
Activity: 538
September 11, 2018, 06:33:18 PM
Well getting a good signature to wear is quite an easy task and at the same time risky. i wore signature of cryptov8 and finally realised that the project was dumped on the way. so you have to make careful reserch before wearing any signature
Pages:
Jump to: