Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign and Reward - page 4. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 259
September 24, 2017, 06:24:11 AM
Is there a user who has made a total of 1bitcoin in signature campaigns alone , not investments but payment from posting and being paid.

Yeah surely some of them have made it. It's easy as you go with the time because you will keep working in so many campaigns and they will pay you time to time. If you are not asking for the time condition then for sure someone might have made one full bitcoin in a year or so. I mean there is complete possibility of this and there might be many users on this forum who earning more than that once they get the status of legendary. And what to say about the staff members they are the real one here and off course must get paid that much.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2017, 07:20:36 PM
I haven't experienced it yet, but I guess that it's possible. Depending on the campaign, and depending on your rank, you can get higher pays - which - accumulated for weeks could sum up to 1 bitcoin.
It will be take months before you can earn 1 btc from campaign. Since price of bitcoin sky-rocketing to above $4000, many of campaign only willing to pay 0.02-0.025 btc weekly for highest rank (legendary), you can calculate how long to earn 1 btc which will take around 40-50 weeks
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
September 23, 2017, 02:25:35 PM
I haven't experienced it yet, but I guess that it's possible. Depending on the campaign, and depending on your rank, you can get higher pays - which - accumulated for weeks could sum up to 1 bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 23, 2017, 07:34:09 AM
Yes. I know it's easy for long time members to get 1 btc in the past years unlike now that it will take much longer to achieve.

Yes for example in 2013 and most of the 2014 signature campaign were payed per post and it was very easy to have almost 1 BTC per month back then, then there were so many spamming cuz of that and it was then started to ban for 1 week 2 weeks and so on.

Now with this high price dont think that even campaign managers can make 1 BTC a month even with 5-6 campaign think that this is now extremely hard. Only possible option that i could think but that is also hard is to have several alt account and that 1 be based on btc earning and rest on alt i mean ICOs and then if you got lucky to get some.

It's not fair with other members from those who had farmed account, because it violating the rules in every campaigns here. We should not aim that so fast just for that 1 btc, maybe you could save those btc you have and it served as your investments for further funds growth if price of bitcoin will increase for next few months.

But still there many in the forum doing this against rules and regulations of joining signature campaign. I noticed in Norbonne campaign manger strictly announced that he will taken out the alt account users from the campaign. Try to be skillful to earn bitcoins not with the alt account guys.

I agree many have farmed account can deny it at all, but still its hard to track and follow everything. Some even say that his/hers account is alt but very rarelly now, most are going like i mentioned cuz this is only way possible to be on main account into BTC signature and on alt to be on ICO for example, but many now want to be constructive post so this type is hard from every single day.
Activity: 316
Merit: 110
September 23, 2017, 04:16:44 AM
Yes. I know it's easy for long time members to get 1 btc in the past years unlike now that it will take much longer to achieve.

Yes for example in 2013 and most of the 2014 signature campaign were payed per post and it was very easy to have almost 1 BTC per month back then, then there were so many spamming cuz of that and it was then started to ban for 1 week 2 weeks and so on.

Now with this high price dont think that even campaign managers can make 1 BTC a month even with 5-6 campaign think that this is now extremely hard. Only possible option that i could think but that is also hard is to have several alt account and that 1 be based on btc earning and rest on alt i mean ICOs and then if you got lucky to get some.

It's not fair with other members from those who had farmed account, because it violating the rules in every campaigns here. We should not aim that so fast just for that 1 btc, maybe you could save those btc you have and it served as your investments for further funds growth if price of bitcoin will increase for next few months.

Well its because its becoming mainstream that most campaigns will become scam. But from what i see today, a lot of ICO are appearing almost everyday, so its quite shady for them because its not always that people will invest in every good platform that they would see in the forum.
But still there many in the forum doing this against rules and regulations of joining signature campaign. I noticed in Norbonne campaign manger strictly announced that he will taken out the alt account users from the campaign. Try to be skillful to earn bitcoins not with the alt account guys.

Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 23, 2017, 03:34:25 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 02:56:56 AM
Of course yes, but I think only with old user, whom have joined this forum for years, cause at this time Bitcoin price is about 3k7$ so all campaign has changed their payrate to fit with Bitcoin price that why it's really hard to earn 1 BTC by signature campaign only with new users. But few years ago the payrate of every campaign was very high so it's much easier to earn 1 BTC cause Bitcoin price just under 1k$ at that time so I believe that there are a lot of members in this forum earned 1 BTC or even more with signature campaign only.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 23, 2017, 01:21:03 AM
Is there a user who has made a total of 1bitcoin in signature campaigns alone , not investments but payment from posting and being paid.

it is actually possible that there's a user who have earned a total of that amount by participating in signature campaign and getting paid . there are some signature campaigns that are running for almost a year or two and paying a good amount including the campaign that I am currently participating to, but I think I haven't earned a total of bitcoin yet maybe it would take several months before it happen .

where can i signature campaigns,please give me the url.

Kindly go through the below link which has all the updates about the campaign frequently. This will guide you as your rank increases which camping to join as per the slot available for your rank. Also if you continue posting in the forum for around a year ideally you will be able to make 1 btc.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Merit: 253
September 22, 2017, 10:18:24 PM

legendary
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 22, 2017, 02:03:16 PM

Activity: 210
September 22, 2017, 11:59:03 AM
These days it is hard to get 1bitcoin from signature campaigns because the price of a bitcoin is so high. If you calculate a legendary member takes 0.03btc per week so he needs a minimum of 8 months(maybe even 1 year because you dont find signatures every time and you also dont work all the year) to earn 1btc. In past is was easier to get 1 bitcoin because price of a bitcoin was 10x lower.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 11:23:05 AM

it is actually possible that there's a user who have earned a total of that amount by participating in signature campaign and getting paid . there are some signature campaigns that are running for almost a year or two and paying a good amount including the campaign that I am currently participating to, but I think I haven't earned a total of bitcoin yet maybe it would take several months before it happen .

where can i signature campaigns,please give me the url.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
September 22, 2017, 05:18:07 AM

I think there is many old members and staff of this forum made more than 1 Bitcoin only from the signature campaigns, especially since few years the bitcoin's price was low and the campaigns paying high. Now the payment become lower because the bitcoin's price increased.

Not only hero members many Campaign Management people also made a lot of money through this signature campaign. Now the price for the signature campaign is low but one year back the prices really high.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 22, 2017, 01:55:10 AM
Off course why not. Every senior and hero members are getting at least 0.015+ to 0.035 btc in payment. If worked for months then you can earn that much in easy way, well you have to be that much consistent with your work as well as you need to be hero member to get it quicker. For sure in long journey of our forum from junior to hero every one hits that one full bitcoin in no time. It's just we don't get it at once but in the parts. :-)

But its gonna worth it if you reach Senior or Hero level. It takes time but I guess your hardwork will be payed out if you are lucky to get yourselves in a signature campaign that will run for weeks or even years. Its not gonna be easy, day in day out to post and add value in the discussion, but you will get there to earn at least 1 BTC in months/years. It takes a lot of patience and dedication on your end.  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
September 22, 2017, 01:25:37 AM

for sure there are, specially in those times where btc value is very cheap, 1 week earnings alone can give you around 1btc IIRC. even on faucets, i heard in the past that faucets give more than 1 coin every claim
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
September 22, 2017, 01:15:04 AM
Off course why not. Every senior and hero members are getting at least 0.015+ to 0.035 btc in payment. If worked for months then you can earn that much in easy way, well you have to be that much consistent with your work as well as you need to be hero member to get it quicker. For sure in long journey of our forum from junior to hero every one hits that one full bitcoin in no time. It's just we don't get it at once but in the parts. :-)
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
September 21, 2017, 10:22:09 PM
Many members in this forum earning more than 1 bitcoin in just few months in signature campaign, one of the reply here was mentioned that some users have many alt account and all was participated in signature campaign which they can gain more or less half of bitcoin (0.5) a month even a week.
But that was get if your account was sr. member +.
Activity: 448
September 21, 2017, 08:42:07 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 06:37:10 PM

I think there is many old members and staff of this forum made more than 1 Bitcoin only from the signature campaigns, especially since few years the bitcoin's price was low and the campaigns paying high. Now the payment become lower because the bitcoin's price increased.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
September 20, 2017, 10:40:33 AM
I did. My very first ICO signature campaign, i've sold my bounty reward for nearly 1BTC. Maybe i will repeat that with my previous campaign  Cheesy
To be honest you can check payout rates of every signature campaign and do calculation, it is possible to earn 1 btc in a year. It is still better yearly salary than it is in some countries!
When you got nearly 1 btc from your bounty, price of bitcoin still low/cheaper than now, isn't it?
you can only do rough calculation, but you can't know how long the campaign will be running.

1 Bitcoin ? I'm pretty sure forum has users who make more than 1 Btc per month only from the signature campaigns.Let's put it this way,if they have 10 alt accounts enrolled in the campaigns paying 0.02-0.03 per week,they still make close to 1Btc per month.I have also  heard people quitting their real time jobs just to do signature campaigns as full time profession.

So far I do not know how much total bitcoin I get just from the signature campaign, but if someone has started it since a long time and continues to hold the bitcoin they get from the signature campaign then if it is like that it is possible now he already has 1 BTC only from the signature campaign.
I don't do either,been on the forum since 2 years and I DEFINITELY made 1Btc from signature campaigns.

I wonder how can they keep 10 alt accounts enrolled in signature campaigns and keeping quality posts. Probably they maybe in the altcoin section as there no one cares about post quality ,they only need views to their project.
-snip-
We all know that people would do anything for the sake of money and handling 10 accounts would really be possible and as being said above this thing made their main source of income or they do go full time with signature campaigns
-snip-
It was happened. There was a single person used more than 10 account to cheated fortunejack campaign.
Oh I remember that one on which a single person did cheat FJ campaign and that was tremendous earning some good amount on weekly basis knowing that Fortunejack do have good rates. Luckily he was busted up but it took so long for someone to notice.For now I'm sure there would be some other guys would do the same thing and it cant really be avoided and that's the reality on this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: