Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign as my job? - page 4. (Read 4516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
July 25, 2017, 03:49:51 PM
Basically you should focus on your education as your major priority all other things should follow, I will always take signature campaigns as a part-time job, earnings from signature campaigns is just to settle some minor bills.
If you're actually relying on signature campaign payments to pay your bills, I would try to get a better main job that pays enough to pay those bills.

It's good to spend your sig campaign earnings on additional things, like purchasing stuff for yourself or spending it on crypto, but I wouldn't actually pay bills with it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
July 25, 2017, 02:42:02 PM
Its nice that at a young age you are already interested in earning money even if you yet can't have a job. Go take your parents out every once in a while when you get a good bonus.  Wink

I've only done bitcoin campaigns and I'm yet to earn anything worth 800 euros. I think you are on the right track. You can do campaigns anyway even if you have job. It won't take much of your time. You can do it on your phone during commutes.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 25, 2017, 02:38:38 PM
Basically you should focus on your education as your major priority all other things should follow, I will always take signature campaigns as a part-time job, earnings from signature campaigns is just to settle some minor bills.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 25, 2017, 02:24:06 PM
You should not look at signature campaign from this forum as a job since there is no contract between you and signature manager. You can just see it as rendering services for a token and please has this idea that you are self employed here you are pay based on your performance! You only need to develop your skills to end a living income online.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
July 25, 2017, 01:34:32 PM
i am doing signature campaign just as hobby on my spare time, because I love crypto Smiley
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
July 25, 2017, 12:46:21 PM
Whatever you do or how much your earn in your signature campaigns please don't you ever consider signature campaigns as some kind of job but you can consider it as some source of additional income. A job is when you have an employer and you are an employee, by joining a signature campaign you are basically a hired freelancer. You are just 15 years old you still have bigger things to do, and I appreciate you keeping Bitcoin as a extra way of earning money when you have a real job.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
July 25, 2017, 12:27:47 PM
Hey, I am 15 year old and wondering if i can have signature campaign as job, imo yes, because i completed 2 signature campaigns (mobilego and zrcoin) and i got 808 mobilegocoins which is worth about 800 euros, and 54 zrcoins which was worth about 50 euro. What do you think?

Sorry if my english is bad, It is not my language. Sometimes I might mean things other than I wrote

Edit 1: I mean this as a job till I am older and have a full time job, if I have a fulltime job, I will keep this as a side job (if it is still possible)
You should also be a student like me, so I'd suggest that you really should not depend too much on signature campaign alone for earning money. It is not like there always be a good campaign that really pays well and it is really hard to find and some are hard to apply-in. Better if you will just have to treat it as another source of income and find other stable jobs to be treated as a main source of income.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 25, 2017, 11:35:43 AM
Hey, I am 15 year old and wondering if i can have signature campaign as job, imo yes, because i completed 2 signature campaigns (mobilego and zrcoin) and i got 808 mobilegocoins which is worth about 800 euros, and 54 zrcoins which was worth about 50 euro. What do you think?

Sorry if my english is bad, It is not my language. Sometimes I might mean things other than I wrote

Edit 1: I mean this as a job till I am older and have a full time job, if I have a fulltime job, I will keep this as a side job (if it is still possible)
It is very seldom for a teenager like you are now participating here in the signature campaign. And the good things about you is your an open minded person to this kind of opportunity to earn in online advertisement. keep up the good work, just don't neglect your study just because of this. May this bitcoin be your way to finish your study.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
July 25, 2017, 11:18:41 AM
As a student you can make a signature campign as a job because you have plenty of free time. As you get older and have finished your education, real work will wait you
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
July 25, 2017, 10:19:25 AM
as a 15 year old to have some extra money is great,but do not rely on
the sig campaign income as your earning source
invest time and money in education,although this forum can be educational,at least about cryptocurrencies
and how to deal with scammers  and avoid them;D
but your future depends on how much knowledge,both practical and theoretical you get while you are young
when you grow older,trust me,there will be less and less both time and desire to learn new things
and the basis you get while you are still young will be serving you throughout your whole life
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
July 25, 2017, 10:08:16 AM
I started joining signature campaign as my preference of earning especially i joined in bounty campaign which can get eth coins and can turn into btc by selling it. But it needs time to sell because sometime the convertion of eth to btc is too low. So you need right timing of selling. And that what i do until now.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
July 25, 2017, 09:46:41 AM

Yes you can make signature campaigns as your job or side job because it is very easy to get those tasks done because you just need to post your thoughts here in our forum and you can get your rewards or coin if the signature campaign is done. This type of sideline is a good source of income also and if i were you, i'd rather choose signature campaign than the usual job.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
July 25, 2017, 09:42:24 AM
Yes, participating to signature campiagn is also a job. Because it need a lot of time, you can get a payment if you finish the task (condition/ rules and regulation of campaign). Same with the real job you need to finish the work to get your payment.
But the difference is bitcoin job like signature campaign is easy to do. Unlike some real job that requires knowledge , strenght or any job that needs physical and mental strenght.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 25, 2017, 09:35:23 AM
I don't think that we should see signature campaign as a full-time job or something even similar to that because signature campaigns are meant to be a small reward for contributing to the community and not an actual job so I think, it's better to see it as a small tips and one can focus on his business (thanks to Bitcoin for building infinite opportunities) where one can expect handsome earnings.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
July 25, 2017, 09:34:31 AM
I am impressed that full member could earn so much in the signature campaign. I'm senior member and with current price I earn 200$ max monthly. I think it's good underworking for teen like you, I would love to have the same job when I was at this age. Envy you a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
July 25, 2017, 09:27:09 AM
Good job.But i dont think so.now i am a student,i am reading at Hons 4th year.after completing my study i will try to take a good job like banking sector or a multinational Private company. Its my dream.I am here for only extra earning.I dont think its a job like real professional life.but if you want you can keep it up.no one will fore you.
Me too, I'm a student and I'm using bitcoin and joining a signature campaigns. I do that as my additional income, my sideline in other word. I'm very thankful that I founded this forum, it helps me from my daily expenses. But my plans after my study is to continue my profession as an engineer and at the same time doing Bitcoin too to give me an additional income. And that is a big money if that happens.
Those who are studying in under graduate and post graduate this forum is the best place to earn your pocket money. And from here only you will learn how to handle your money management after getting a job in the multinational company. This will give you out of the box knowledge as well as some money to spend.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 09:20:05 AM
Good job.But i dont think so.now i am a student,i am reading at Hons 4th year.after completing my study i will try to take a good job like banking sector or a multinational Private company. Its my dream.I am here for only extra earning.I dont think its a job like real professional life.but if you want you can keep it up.no one will fore you.
Me too, I'm a student and I'm using bitcoin and joining a signature campaigns. I do that as my additional income, my sideline in other word. I'm very thankful that I founded this forum, it helps me from my daily expenses. But my plans after my study is to continue my profession as an engineer and at the same time doing bitcoin too to give me an additional income. And that is a big money if that happens.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
July 25, 2017, 09:13:13 AM
Um..why not? Keeping it as a side job is what everyone does, anyone you see here wearing a [paid]signature is not doing that for fun it's just an easy way for getting some side income and well if you are active on forum there are some campaigns that can very well pay up to $400 per month as per today's rate.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
July 25, 2017, 09:12:51 AM
You're still 15 anyway, so good for you that you looked into this for extra income. And it's not hard to keep it as some sort of side job. You can only have one campaign in your account anyway and I've not seen any campaign ask for more than 50 post a week. (At least none of those I looked into.)

You'd probably accrue that post count anyway while you interact in the forum, so why not get paid for it at the same time?  Grin Just keep all the bitcoins you might get, who knows, they'll probably be worth much, much more when you turn 20.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
July 25, 2017, 08:43:44 AM
this is very good to hear thiis is better than a gjob I think you are independent here nobody can insult you you have you own pisition its  very good to take it as a job I think
Pages:
Jump to: