Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign Bot [polling for feedback/intrest] - page 2. (Read 811 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
I think signature campaigns are both great and horrible at the same time.

They're great because
  • they make sure the forum stays active
  • they distribute some coins to (new) bitcoiners

They're horrible because
  • they tend to reward signature spammers
  • there are a lot of discussions on the rules/interpretations/counts/payouts

Today, i'm polling to see if there's some people that would be interested in having a signature campaign bot developed.

My main idear would be to create a php/mysql bot with a user/admin backend and a frontpage that allows campaign managers to manage (almost) all aspects currently found in campaigns.
The system would be hosted. So a campaign owner would basically pay a low fee to create a signature campaign, they would get a username/password from me, log in to the web interface, adjust all the settings, and start entering campaignusers (or let the campaign users subscribe themself using the web interface).

My bot would then run daily/weekly/biweekly (any schedule really), calculate how much each user has to be payed (according to the rates and rules the manager entered), and generate an easy importable payout export for the campaign manager. The manager can then send this export to the escrow, or import it directly into electrum (or any other wallet that has documentation for importing)
If everything works perfectly for a long time, and i gain a bit more trust, the system can even handle the payouts over and RPC call to bitcoind on my server (offcourse, i know i don't have enough trust right now).

The users can either have a personal dashboard with all their stats, or there can be a global overview of the campaign users (this will be an option for the campaign manager).

At the moment, i'm not really looking for a lot of tips (i do have a lot of idears in my mind that i didn't write down yet). I'm just polling to see if, if i made such a bot, it would be used by the community.
I'm not looking for donations/investors/funds... I have domain names, servers and the technical knowledge to pull this off by myself Wink
Pages:
Jump to: