Pages:
Author

Topic: [Signature Campaign]< DALECOIN > THE 2ND PHASE - FREE DISTRIBUTION [Participate] - page 3. (Read 4116 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 529

I completed it with week 2,
I warned that I took out the subscription only after completing the week, but I did not receive any payment
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
I thought i'm the only one who did not get dalecoin in my etherwallet Sad  they're also did not get a salary please don't ignore dalecoin mr irfan we need a clarification about this  Huh

Dont worry you'll get payment in next round. Please follow the rules, and do postings.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
I thought i'm the only one who did not get dalecoin in my etherwallet Sad  they're also did not get a salary please don't ignore dalecoin mr irfan we need a clarification about this  Huh
Activity: 350
you say payment done but i did'nt received dalecoin in etherwallet,, what wrong sir..?
Yes me too i don't get anything ! Why irfan? What's wrong? You said that the payment is done but we dont recieve any dalecoin from our eth wallet Please fix this .
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
very interested, I am waiting for social bounty
Activity: 354
you say payment done but i did'nt received dalecoin in etherwallet,, what wrong sir..?
Activity: 392
Good day sir irfan im going to leave now in this campaign because of the slow communication and i did'nt recieve my payment in my eth adress . Sad Sad Sad thank you for giving me a chance to join and to get experience in your campaign .thank you sir irfan.
Activity: 481
Hi mr irfan Smiley why others get their payment ? But in mine , still not transact to my eth adress . Sad
I Received 20 dalecoin thanks irfan you're the best . Wink
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
Hello everyone

This campaign is still running. Actually sorry for the delay in payment. All the payment will be made today.
Sorry I had to leave this campaign due to slow in communication.
Thanks anyway for my first payment.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x8A1cE503d1a389f1C6fFc882Ad1b61C692C224E2 

No transaction has occured but you said the payment has sent? Please check sir irfan a little doubt about this  Sad

You need to wait!  transaction needs time . so be patience!
https://etherscan.io/address/0x8A1cE503d1a389f1C6fFc882Ad1b61C692C224E2 

No transaction has occured but you said the payment has sent? Please check sir irfan a little doubt about this  Sad
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Hi irfan . may i ask ? When is the transaction to our eth adress? Because there is still no trancsaction in our eth adress , so we need clarification about you to clarify our mind becuase campaign distribution is per week but what happen ? We are still doing post for nothing? Please clarify to us when is the excactly transaction in our adresses. Thanks a lot irfan
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I confirm to have received the payment thanks.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Previous 2-month payment has been sent.
No transaction have occured  Huh
Irfan now is busy so we need to wait just post ! Irfan is trusted so don't worry.
No transaction have occured  Huh
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello everyone

This campaign is still running. Actually sorry for the delay in payment. All the payment will be made today.
How's the campaign mr irfan? Sad pls reply something that what happening in this campaign Huh You're online sometimes but you always ignore dolecoin.  Sad
Activity: 354
hello sir can you update my rank on spreadsheet now my rank is member

my account       : ir.yance
spreadsheet no  : 18

thanks sir
Pages:
Jump to: