Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign endfb.com - page 3. (Read 1711 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 107
April 18, 2022, 05:22:12 PM
Active again until the end of the month.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 01, 2022, 08:29:55 AM
This is run ?

No

This is campaign STOP
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
March 29, 2022, 04:58:53 PM
This is run ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 45
March 19, 2022, 03:36:17 PM
March 19, 2022, 02:17:22 PM
Up
Your post title is Signature which is totaly different from your work post. I humble request you to change the Title first.
Second clear that what kind of service you want and how will you pay to users?

Video added on endfb.com https://fb.watch/bMi7bzwpNY/

Get paid 15€ to run it on social media
Its look like you want social media promotion. You have choose the wrong place. Please move your thread to right place. You will receive promotion there. Here everyone will ignore you. Thanks

There are 2 people on the campaign right now, and one person pending, it seems like many people have previous social media experience here or are willing to learn and experiment.

If it grows like this I may have to put a cap of 10 people or something until income gets higher than expenses.

Signature space and avatar seems to be working fine.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 19, 2022, 01:58:03 AM
Up
Your post title is Signature which is totaly different from your work post. I humble request you to change the Title first.
Second clear that what kind of service you want and how will you pay to users?

Its look like you want social media promotion. You have choose the wrong place. Please move your thread to right place. You will receive promotion there. Here everyone will ignore you. Thanks
March 17, 2022, 02:41:27 PM
Up
March 15, 2022, 10:36:08 AM

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
January 16, 2022, 02:54:42 PM
ok i will try
Activity: 1456
Merit: 940
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
January 06, 2022, 08:21:53 PM
Elephants don’t beef with ants

I wouldn't call you an ant as ants are actually very hardworking animals, but if that's what you want... so be it then.
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
January 06, 2022, 07:11:13 PM
The forum mods have deleted about half of all my posts lately, what do you think I would surprised? I wouldn’t have to break any rules for that to happen.

Why? Because you think you're something special? No, my friend. You are not special. At least not in a good way.

Besides I don’t care, Facebook tried to actually kill me so I’ve been through worse...

Sure... we believe you.

As you see I can’t actually get human connection, why do you think that is ?

Let me guess. Because you're special?

I was invested in Facebook until I was becoming a large and influential person there, they opressed me and denied human connection.

And then, of course, the marmot puts the chocolate in alu-foil ?
January 06, 2022, 04:30:46 PM
I mean ok, but the next person who adds courtesy of endfb.com after their posts gets double your pay.

This is not allowed by forum rules and may get you banned. Not a big loss TBH so keep doing that.

The forum mods have deleted about half of all my posts lately, what do you think I would surprised? I wouldn’t have to break any rules for that to happen.

Besides I don’t care, Facebook tried to actually kill me so I’ve been through worse...

As you see I can’t actually get human connection, why do you think that is ?

I was invested in Facebook until I was becoming a large and influential person there, they opressed me and denied human connection.

Getting banned is a blessing compared to that.

-Courtesy of endfb.com
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 06, 2022, 04:26:41 PM
I mean ok, but the next person who adds courtesy of endfb.com after their posts gets double your pay.

This is not allowed by forum rules and may get you banned. Not a big loss TBH so keep doing that.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 06, 2022, 03:30:27 PM
My reputation is being an ex worlds best athlete, till this day no boxer has ever dared to fight me.

Give a world champ boxer ? I don’t give a shiat I’d wreck that dude.

Have you eaten anything lately? It seems that your blood sugar level has dropped again.

I've went through hell here trying to get money for food here and luckily after close to 9 days I got to eat something yesterday.

Nobody here gave me enough just to get a pizza and a burger and I did go 7/8 days without eating anything at all.

And ? It’s true ? I was attacked by high society after revealing that Facebook is a scam.

You are a troll and spammer.
At one moment, you asked for a $5 loan, and just a few hours later you offered some money for the signature campaign.

Must write courtesy of endfb.com after every forum post

This sounds like paid offtopic spam.
January 06, 2022, 02:32:03 PM
Even US prison inmates can earn more than that amount/day while in jail. Don't be cheap or you won't get any clients.

Nobody has paid me a dime in two years, if I get paid 10k somehow than can I giveaway 1k ? Yes I can, but until then 1$/day

-Courtesy of endfb.com
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
January 06, 2022, 02:08:05 PM
Even US prison inmates can earn more than that amount/day while in jail. Don't be cheap or you won't get any clients.
Activity: 269
Merit: 37
🍀🍀🍀
January 06, 2022, 12:07:30 PM
i am ordinary.

and i can't do that for it'd be spamming.

let me know if u want me wearing the sig for $5/week.

Smiley

January 06, 2022, 08:24:47 AM
My reputation is being an ex worlds best athlete, till this day no boxer has ever dared to fight me.

Have you eaten anything lately? It seems that your blood sugar level has dropped again.

I've went through hell here trying to get money for food here and luckily after close to 9 days I got to eat something yesterday.

Nobody here gave me enough just to get a pizza and a burger and I did go 7/8 days without eating anything at all.

And ? It’s true ? I was attacked by high society after revealing that Facebook is a scam.

Activity: 269
Merit: 37
🍀🍀🍀
January 06, 2022, 06:58:50 AM
i'll wear one sig for as low as $5 a week.

but i don't know if ur joking or not.

can u pay me in advance for 1st week?

can't wear any images though.
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
January 05, 2022, 08:18:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: