Pages:
Author

Topic: [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] GexCrypto [GEX]- Comprehensive Crypto Trading Platform DONE - page 2. (Read 9162 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
UPDATE:
We are nearing the end for this campaign. (Dec. 1, 2017).
So as of now, we no longer accept new participants regardless of having open slots.
There's also a possibility of restarting this campaign adding a couple of new weeks running but it is not final yet.

To those who are still on this campaign.
Kindly check the spreadsheet (see if everything is in order)
Also, don't forget to complete the minimum required number of post per week to be eligible for this weeks payment.

While this campaign (Signature Campaign of GexCrypto) will come to an end.
The rest of the other campaign categories from GexCryto still continues.
See it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gexcrypto-crypto-trading-platform-bounty-pool-wescrow-2344755
4,000,000 GEX tokens are all up for grabs (bounty pool w/escrow)

Thanks guys Cheesy
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
I am going to leave the campaign, it has been a nice time to work for you and GexCrypto.

Hope that this is not going to be a problem, i will leave the campaign right now, if you want, you can give my slot to another user.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Thank you very much i receive my payment.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Many thanks for payment, the great campaign and project
 Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Thanks to gexcrypto , to the campaign manager and to the escrow. Payment recieved!
legendary
Payment sent to those who qualified. You can leave positive or neutral feedback to the campaign manager and to me as the escrow of this campaign. Thanks.
TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/5ab88a26c8ba3a63f2a47e8f039b33ced1693b97f209ca7ac77da97caa4708df

Weekly payments have been sent our by our official escrow bL4nkcode to those who are marked PASSED on the spreadsheet.
See the spreadsheet here: GexCrypto Signature Campaign Spreadsheet

THIS MARKS THE START OF THE 4TH WEEK OF THIS CAMPAIGN
November 25th - December 1 (Deadline, 12 Midnight, Forum Default Time)

Make sure to make at least 20 high quality posts within this week to be eligible for weekly payment.

Kindly update your signature codes and personal text to: https://gexcrypto.io/

Also, if possible, kindly support GexCrypto by joining the discussion on our announcement thread found below. (Not Mandatory)
GexCrypto Announcement Thread

GexCrypto Bounty Campaign is also still running with 4,000,000 GEX Tokens up for grabs.
Check it here: GexCrypto Bounty Campaign

Campaign Status:
Currently Full and have NO vacant slots.
Number of Participants: 40

PS. There's a possibility of extending this campaign for a week or a couple of weeks more.
We are just waiting for the Green Light from GexCrypto Team.
Stay Tuned. Cheesy

Thanks guys and keep up the good work.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Payment sent to those who qualified. You can leave positive or neutral feedback to the campaign manager and to me as the escrow of this campaign. Thanks.
TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/5ab88a26c8ba3a63f2a47e8f039b33ced1693b97f209ca7ac77da97caa4708df
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
Hell Julerz if ever there will be a spot for hero member I would like to apply, it would be my honor to work with someone from my country. Thank you in advance  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
▶ Bitcointalk Username - TheKeyLongThumbI
▶ Bitcointalk Rank - Full Member
▶ Current Post Count - 185
▶ Bitcoin Address - 3JJ3YXrtik29jPtNGdcQeHFPRu69DjcqUS

I saw a full member failed. If possible please hire me Smiley

Kabayan! Baka naman pwede mo akong isali sa pag- endorso ng sarili nating exchange sa Pilipinas.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Hi manager, thanks for the advance notice as always, i just want to inform you that my rank was already full member hoping that next round i will be in the list of full members thanks for your consideration.

I'll add you up to full members list if ever there will be an open slot.
Thanks Smiley

UPDATE

I've updated the spreadsheet. Those who already completed the minimum number of posts per week have been marked PASSED and will be eligible for this week's payment.

I've also sent private messages as a notice to those who has "Will be Rechecked" marks.
You guys will have until 12 MIDNIGHT (forum default time) to complete the minimum number of posts per week.

I'll recheck the spreadsheet later today.
Again, payments will be made later today or tomorrow by bl4nkcode as he holds the funds for this campaign (as an escrow).

Thanks guys and have a good day Grin.

Many thanks, julerz12, for your update. Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I SEE THEY HAVE SOME SR MEMBER REMOVED IN THE LIST .

▶ Bitcointalk Username: Question123
▶ Bitcointalk Rank: Sr member
▶ Current Post Count: 1146
▶ Bitcoin Address: 1JMrE5gwzo3XtesmCgnnZuA4ZWfeGyFAA7
legendary
Hey julerz, please add me to the full member slot waiting list please  Grin. I'm already wearing the new signature and avatar!

Also, i'd like to congratulate you on running such a smooth and transparent campaign, i hope to see you doing more in the future Smiley

Will do. Again, if ever there will be an open slot. I'll add you up on the list.

Thanks Cheesy
Activity: 182
Hey julerz, please add me to the full member slot waiting list please  Grin. I'm already wearing the new signature and avatar!

Also, i'd like to congratulate you on running such a smooth and transparent campaign, i hope to see you doing more in the future Smiley
legendary
Hi manager, thanks for the advance notice as always, i just want to inform you that my rank was already full member hoping that next round i will be in the list of full members thanks for your consideration.

I'll add you up to full members list if ever there will be an open slot.
Thanks Smiley

UPDATE

I've updated the spreadsheet. Those who already completed the minimum number of posts per week have been marked PASSED and will be eligible for this week's payment.

I've also sent private messages as a notice to those who has "Will be Rechecked" marks.
You guys will have until 12 MIDNIGHT (forum default time) to complete the minimum number of posts per week.

I'll recheck the spreadsheet later today.
Again, payments will be made later today or tomorrow by bl4nkcode as he holds the funds for this campaign (as an escrow).

Thanks guys and have a good day Grin.
Activity: 196
Now is the end post after 12:59 right ?? Why is campaign manager is not active now? He cannot update the spreadaheet count.

Deadline is ALWAYS at 12 MIDNIGHT (Forum Default Time)
By the time of this post, it is still just 10:30 AM. That's more than 8 hours to go 'til the deadline.
I've only been out for a couple of hours, spreadsheet will be updated (as always). No need to fret for such little things.

Sorry sir my mistake.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
Now is the end post after 12:59 right ?? Why is campaign manager is not active now? He cannot update the spreadaheet count.

By the time of this post, it is still just 10:30 AM. That's more than 8 hours to go 'til the deadline.
I've only been out for a couple of hours, spreadsheet will be updated (as always). No need to fret for such little things.

legendary

Activity: 196
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
thank you so much  dev has updated my ranking in this campaign,
good job dev,
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Starting Post Count: 71 including this
Bitcoin Address: 3PBKFw9M9KsSWm93aTZBVyaPxSt4i3F71U

Thank you for accepting me.
Pages:
Jump to: