Pages:
Author

Topic: [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] 🌞Lysergion🌞 🦁Avatars🦁 🌈All Ranks🌈 🎁Airdrop Rewards🎁 - page 3. (Read 3226 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
When is the end of this project?  and when the tokens will be released?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Any latest update on lysergion ?? The discord link is not working. It has probably expired
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
Hi Cometothe Tundra,  Is this campaign still available to join?  I am interested to join if I still csn.  Thank you.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto1id.com/
The signature campaign of this project is slightly the same as deeponion by combining with an Airdrop but I think it's a bit difficult. thanks so much dev.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
When can we get the rewards for sharing at social media? 9/15?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello! ~~ For those of you who don't know me, I've been working closely with the lead developer (CometotheTundra) on the Lysergion project- and I'm here to give you guys a quick update about the current situation.

We originally scheduled the airdrop to be for the weekend of August 18th, but numerous circumstances disallowed us from being able to complete the airdrop at that time. I won’t go into too much detail but will just say that our lead developer needed time to deal with personal health. Regardless, we’re happy to announce that we’re back on track- we plan to make up for lost time by releasing tonight! Join our discord to stay in communication with us, we're answering any questions/concerns you may have.

https://discord.gg/8qAbAf
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I hope OP is okey. I will wait until Friday for any update for the payment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

But the campaign was ended 3 days ago, and dev did not login for 4 days. You are right that we have to show proof, but if dev did not login on 19 Aug, how did he verify it? For example, someone remove the signature and then wear back when dev back to bitcointalk...

I don't know what happen to dev, but I have waited dev for 3 days, and also informed him personally my total posts by date 19 Aug. I also removed it as it is ended 3 days ago.

I really hope dev will back to bitcointalk soon, I saw the future of this coin, plan to mine some to keep, but it is hard to tell now. I also offer a helping hand to dev if he need help on Lysergion. Honestly, it is a waste if this project will be abandoned, I can imagine effort that dev had put it.

Yeah I thought as much too how he will be able to know people that wore the signature till 19th..
Anyways I wish this project will become a success.
I want to participate in another signature bounty now but it would be kinda painful if I don't get my lysergion signature bounty rewards.
Usually you cannot remove the signature before your posts have been checked. However you could always archive the page on Archive.fo while still wearing your signature so you can prove the manager that you have been wearing a signature. However i am trying to reach Cometothetundra personally to ask about the current progress.

Okk nice info. Archive.do is like a website to take snapshot of a page by providing the link of the page..

So is it the link to my bitcointalk profile with lysegion signature I enter in archive.fo or the link to this thread itself Huh I don't really understand
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hey there. sorry for being kinda late.. but i was wondering if this campaign is still running and if it is, can we talk over PM? Thank you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Yeah thanks for the reply. I have passed the 30 minimum posts requirement by Aug 19. I just want to know how long more I have to keep wearing the signature..
I don't know if I will be disqualified from the signature campaign if I remove the signature now that 19th/has passed

Usually you cannot remove the signature before your posts have been checked. However you could always archive the page on Archive.fo while still wearing your signature so you can prove the manager that you have been wearing a signature. However i am trying to reach Cometothetundra personally to ask about the current progress.

But the campaign was ended 3 days ago, and dev did not login for 4 days. You are right that we have to show proof, but if dev did not login on 19 Aug, how did he verify it? For example, someone remove the signature and then wear back when dev back to bitcointalk...

I don't know what happen to dev, but I have waited dev for 3 days, and also informed him personally my total posts by date 19 Aug. I also removed it as it is ended 3 days ago.

I really hope dev will back to bitcointalk soon, I saw the future of this coin, plan to mine some to keep, but it is hard to tell now. I also offer a helping hand to dev if he need help on Lysergion. Honestly, it is a waste if this project will be abandoned, I can imagine effort that dev had put it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Yeah thanks for the reply. I have passed the 30 minimum posts requirement by Aug 19. I just want to know how long more I have to keep wearing the signature..
I don't know if I will be disqualified from the signature campaign if I remove the signature now that 19th/has passed

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I want to remove my signature today. i think this campaign was ended on 19 august and we are free to remove signature now.
Activity: 375
Hi lysergion dev, august 19th has passed. Today is 20th. I did the signature bounty. When an I going to receive my signature bounty tokens. I chose the private key options.

Pls dev respond so that we can know whether this project and signature bounty is still active or not because I want to participate in other signature bounty.

We will be waiting for your prompt reply...thanks

The signature campaign ends on 19th of August. The thread had nothing to say about the payments of the campaign yet "A minimum of 30 posts is required by August 19th to receive your signature campaign reward." which means that that is the deadline of getting enough of qualifying posts to receive payment. We are not yet even on the Testnet phase, which will run before the mainnet starts. Everything needs to be tested correctly, and the dev is doing a good job. Please have patience, because the dev is doing his best to make this project worth awhile.

I have also reached 30+ posts by 19 August, and now joining other signature campaign since Lysergion campaign was ended. I hope dev did his work to record down our total valid posts by 19 August.

And I like the hard work that dev did to this coin, I always put my eye on it, going to mine this coin at early stage. Hope it will be launched soon.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Its already August 20
Any update in this project?
The signature campaign ends on 19th of August. The thread had nothing to say about the payments of the campaign yet "A minimum of 30 posts is required by August 19th to receive your signature campaign reward." which means that that is the deadline of getting enough of qualifying posts to receive payment. We are not yet even on the Testnet phase, which will run before the mainnet starts. Everything needs to be tested correctly, and the dev is doing a good job. Please have patience, because the dev is doing his best to make this project worth awhile.

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Hi lysergion dev, august 19th has passed. Today is 20th. I did the signature bounty. When an I going to receive my signature bounty tokens. I chose the private key options.

Pls dev respond so that we can know whether this project and signature bounty is still active or not because I want to participate in other signature bounty.

Activity: 375
Lysergion.com username: 432
Bitcointalk username: four3200
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/four3200-992585
Bitcointalk rank: full member
Current Bitcointalk post count: 200

Have you submitted your airdrop registration at www.lysergion.com/airdrop (required)?
NO
Feature is turned off.

NOTE : Would like to just do avatar  Grin

Although dev should show face today and launch the lysergion coin. But you should read properly the OP, airdrop till 19 Aug only...
Pages:
Jump to: