Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign rule - minimum of 20 posts must be in Gambling :D - page 2. (Read 345 times)

copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
I do post in gambling, but not 20 post/week on a regular basis. That's why I didn't join.

Requiring at least 20 posts in the gambling section could lead to spam, Yes but that'd would be only be the case if the accepted users aren't usually active in the gambling section to begin with. I think the best thing to do is the to reduce the amount to perhaps 10, but then the manger should(as expected) select users based on their post history meeting the gambling section requirement.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
This will entirely depend on the participants the campaign manager will pick. Getting 25 regular gambling board posters won't be easy because most good ones are already enrolled in other campaigns leaving out a few who are free. I regularly post there and once in a while i notice posts from persons who have zero knowledge about gambling or sports posting things that don't make sense there especially during the time of cryptotalk campaign.
Hopefully things will be smooth with this campsign
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
For me, this rule is something that I cannot complete if I want to participate  Roll Eyes
Then this is not for you and it was good thing for you not to apply in it. I know a lot of users who are regular gambling guys, like efialtis, rdbase, EdenHazard, JSRAW, akhjob and many more. For them it's not a big deal.
it all depends on the user's who want to join the 20 post a week minimum in gambling section .it cant be done by all of the member, mostly if you are not really a gamblers.but if  you are always play in many different gambling game  i think its still possible to get that post in many topics created there . Its only 3-4 post a day to get that 20 post minumum requirments. Besides the payment they give is too high for normal campaign i dont see any problrm if they want to required that .
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I do post in gambling, but not 20 post/week on a regular basis. That's why I didn't join.

But if they want that from their advertisers, they have the right to ask for that. We can only hope they know what they are doing.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
So OP is not a regular gambler neither visit that section much often.Gambling board contains ANN section of every crypto gambling sites where most of them will be actual discussion and there will be no way to spam there but gambling discussion board filled with topics which is reluctant and people still posting the same things again and again.

So it's now easier to spot the people who were spamming right by seeing their signatures and easy to report as well.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
For me, this rule is something that I cannot complete if I want to participate  Roll Eyes
Then this is not for you and it was good thing for you not to apply in it. I know a lot of users who are regular gambling guys, like efialtis, rdbase, EdenHazard, JSRAW, akhjob and many more. For them it's not a big deal.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Many users post 20 posts within the gambling section without being in a signature campaign.
I believe I am one of them and like me there are hundreds of users who are keeping this section alive with genuine interest.

I've never known anyone like that  Roll Eyes I understand what you are talking about, but having 20 posts in one section seems to be a big limitation to the topics you are going to be involved in  Roll Eyes maybe I'm not a regular user there so I can't understand. For me, this rule is something that I cannot complete if I want to participate  Roll Eyes

Firstly I think Little Mouse seems to be a Big Troll (at least for a while, take it as a joke Cheesy ).
Where are you Hhampuz? People are posting and posting in their campaign thread and seems according to OP, you still haven't received the balance and they can't go on and on Cheesy
Whether real or a joke, what you are saying quite sensitive. They said the campaign will start on Wednesday, so there's still a long time to complete the deposit, there's nothing to worry about it.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
Firstly I think Little Mouse seems to be a Big Troll (at least for a while, take it as a joke Cheesy ).
Where are you Hhampuz? People are posting and posting in their campaign thread and seems according to OP, you still haven't received the balance and they can't go on and on Cheesy
Well, I think people will rarely post in Gambling section but omg, gambling discussion section will be spammed AF. Imagine 25 person that has to make 20 post in gambling section and that's rule, otherwise you'll be left without payment. 500 post in gambling section a week, ohh.
They need strict control on their participants or this campaign will be full of spammers.
Personally I don't find that boring to make 20 post in gambling sectino, I would even enjoy it cause it's good topic at some point. I was posting things like this which to my mind is even beneficial and good: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16046071
But what I hate the most is that there aren't persons that were posting at least 15 high quality post a week in gambling section and now, people will do this by force to receive payments, thus increased spam.
At the same time I can't blame campaign owners because that may be really beneficial for them but they have to keep quality and get rid of spam.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Lucky me that I have seen this or I would miss it because of less activities from my side in the forum. I personally do not see any problem with posting 20 posts in the gambling section in a week. They are not asking the number for a day.
I see this:
12. Regular posters in gambling section will have the priority.
And for the regular posters in gambling section this should not be an issue at all. If someone do not have much posting habit in gambling section or posts 2 to 5 or around that number then if they starts posting in gambling section then obviously they are not regular gambling guy hence they do not get much chance.

Many users post 20 posts within the gambling section without being in a signature campaign. 
I believe I am one of them and like me there are hundreds of users who are keeping this section alive with genuine interest.
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
Obviously, I'm not part of the campaign, nor am I totally familiar with it, but it is worth mentioning that other signature campaigns have a minimum across the whole forum, it would make sense for a gambling site to have a minimum amount of posts within the gambling section if that is their target audience. I'm not saying that I necessarily agree with the minimum post criteria that campaigns tend to have, but as long as the campaign manager moderates it, and removes anyone that is spamming I don't think its much of a problem. Many users post 20 posts within the gambling section without being in a signature campaign.  

They're targeting a certain audience (gamblers), and they want a certain amount of exposure (number of posts) to that audience which is probably a smarter way of going about things compared to other campaigns which have no requirements. However, like I said it totally depends on how well the campaign manager moderates their campaign whether the 20 posts minimum will become a problem.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I don't know if you've watched or applied for the EuroGambler campaign? If not then you can view it here. I'm not here to promote it, I'm here to question their rules  Cheesy
they have a big campaign with 25 open positions, amazingly high pay rates, everything looks great to join, right?  Grin To be honest, I had wanted to join it to earn generous payments  Grin
But wait, I abandoned my intention immediately when I read their rules  Roll Eyes
2. Must post a minimum of 20 posts in gambling (Games and Round & Investors based games will not be counted.)
Did you see that? OMG I am quite surprised by this rule. Some campaigns require posts in Gambling because it is required for their website, I can understand, but the minimum 20 posts is a cause for concern
Imagine what we are going to do and write in Gambling  Huh absolutely I couldn't think of what I could say there to achieve 20 posts.

What about you, who will be involved in it, what will you do to have 20 posts? I don't mean to offend, but can this make new shitposters here?

Just for discussion, not make any negative reviews about EuroGambler campaign
Pages:
Jump to: