Pages:
Author

Topic: ****Signature Campaign SNOVIAN.SPACE**** - page 4. (Read 5143 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
September 11, 2018, 08:56:02 AM
Dear friends,

I apologize for the delay and unfortunately I am compelled to inform you that we are not able to launch this campaign right now.
It happened because of me, since I forgot to notify you that it is necessary to fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pHenS4AlIvkWgm58601Jm3DqdehLrKgtU_xw3m67zxM/

I offer my deepest apologies and kindly ask you to register again.
Those who applied earlier and would be accepted will get the reward for 2 weeks.

Sorry again and thank you for patience and understanding
So you are basically asking for another free week of advertising! And then after this extra week, you can simply decline all applications and even if you accepted some then still the declined applications would be giving you 2 free weeks. This is not how you run a campaign, next time sort your things together before posting a bounty.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
September 11, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
Dear friends,

I apologize for the delay and unfortunately I am compelled to inform you that we are not able to launch this campaign right now.
It happened because of me, since I forgot to notify you that it is necessary to fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pHenS4AlIvkWgm58601Jm3DqdehLrKgtU_xw3m67zxM/

Those who applied earlier and would be accepted will get the reward for 2 weeks.

When can we expect the final spread sheet? Next week?
The spreadsheet will be uploaded on Monday 27.09

Sept. 27th is not monday, do you mean 17?  This is a very distinct campaign managing method that didnt even happened here before, but I hope you wont let us down. Although it is my pleasure to share my thoughts by posting through this forum even without payments,  but its different when I am wearing your company's name. I somehow understand your current situation, and I hope that you do understand my sentiments as well.

Thanks for the update btw.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 11, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

The spreadsheet will be uploaded on 27.09

You mean the spreadsheet  will be available on 27.09.2018 ( thursday ) and that will be start of the first week ? Am i correct ?
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 07:50:33 AM
Dear friends,

The spreadsheet will be uploaded on Monday 27.09
Which of the Monday is 27.9? It seems the confusion you hard earlier is still affecting you bro! I pity the participants.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 07:41:39 AM
Dear friends,

The way you are handling this campaign i for see RED on your account if care is not taken and you know the implication on your company. This kind of policy in the annals of history has never happen here in this forum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
September 11, 2018, 07:38:59 AM
Dear friends,

The spreadsheet will be uploaded on Monday 17.09
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 07:08:55 AM
Dear friends,

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
September 11, 2018, 07:01:24 AM
Dear friends,

I apologize for the delay and unfortunately I am compelled to inform you that we are not able to upload the spreadsheet right now.

We will count posts of participants for two weeks.

The spreadsheet will be uploaded on 17th of September (Monday)

Rollbit
September 11, 2018, 05:49:58 AM
Hello Snovian team,
Is there any update regarding last week's work? It's already tuesday and still I dont see any spreadsheet in the OP. Weekly reports are supposed to be submitted every mondays right?

I also noticed this in the OP.

Already filled out the form.
Btw, aren't you going to review our work from the 1st week?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
September 11, 2018, 03:17:20 AM
Still going to wait right here.  Cheesy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 11, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
Ill think they don't have update yet, Ill hope it will come early. It was said on monday but for now not happen, But ill going to wait and hopefully i'm accepted and listed in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 11, 2018, 12:04:58 AM

hello snovian's what is the update ?
Rollbit
September 10, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
Hello team Snovian.Space,
Are we expecting a published spreadsheet today?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
September 09, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
This is totally unprofessional which they do need people to wear signature for a week and theres no assurance of such payment? What a new rule i have seen and this should really be reported.
guys before accusing the campaign technique of acceptance  kindly back read first.  Or go to CM history post to obtain specific information about the campaign.  
Here:

(From campaign manager )
The spreadsheet will be available next week, as for reward, it will be distributed to ETH wallets of the participants

I Hope that's enough proof .

I dont doubt this campaign method, since they have done succesful bounties before, but, you cant blame the other users either to be skeptical on how the manager handles the application, coz by posting for a week without the assurance to be selected and be paid is some sort of free advertisement for them. But then again, I dont mind the issue here. I do what I do on my own risks.
Peace out Smiley
I cant blame on those people who do say or do have that kind of reaction because this is actually an unusual thing.Right? Rules have been mentioned on op and everyone must read anything before they do apply therefore if you do agree on their terms then proceed but if not then you can leave anytime.On my part, I have trust on this team and would be glad to promote them if I do luckily given the chance to be selected.  Grin
Rollbit
September 09, 2018, 06:37:21 AM
This is totally unprofessional which they do need people to wear signature for a week and theres no assurance of such payment? What a new rule i have seen and this should really be reported.
guys before accusing the campaign technique of acceptance  kindly back read first.  Or go to CM history post to obtain specific information about the campaign.  
Here:

(From campaign manager )
The spreadsheet will be available next week, as for reward, it will be distributed to ETH wallets of the participants

I dont doubt this campaign method, since they have done succesful bounties before, but, you cant blame the other users either to be skeptical on how the manager handles the application, coz by posting for a week without the assurance to be selected and be paid is some sort of free advertisement for them. But then again, I dont mind the issue here. I do what I do on my own risks.
Peace out Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 09, 2018, 05:34:01 AM
Here:

(From campaign manager )

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
September 08, 2018, 06:41:39 PM
Hi I can not find my spreadsheet list How do we know how to join the campaign?

This campaign need first week free advertisement and after seeing the performance of the users they will update the spreadsheet and that too it is not confirm whether they will stick to their words and their is no assurance of whether you will receive the bounty payment as their is no escrow who is holding the campaign payment or whether they have not shown the wallet where they kept the campaign payment.

SO WHO EVER IS WORKING IS ON THEIR OWN RISK
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
September 08, 2018, 06:29:20 AM
Hi I can not find my spreadsheet list How do we know how to join the campaign?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
September 08, 2018, 12:35:49 AM
Ok, I have completed this week's post task, so where is the spreadsheet? It seems that the popularity of your bounty campaign is not very high, should you consider raising the reward?
Is your reward sent directly to the Ethereum address?

Whats?  How about us ? How we can start posting if there's no confirmation and spreadsheet?  Did you guys send email for those who are accepted like on your YouTube bounties?
We need to see the activity for the first week to see if this qualifies and makes sense to us to partner with bounty hunters. If you are active within the first week there is a very high chance of approval. This is a pretty ordinary technique for companies and bounty hunters who value partnership from both sides.

Well, if in that case I'm gonna have to post a lot by now, apparently, I've decided to take a break from posting since my last sig. ended last week, will be posting right away, however I can see that a lot of applicants are complaining on what you have said technique, anyways, I'll be going back to work and will be posting a lot for the remaining days, am hoping to get accepted OP!  Cheesy
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
September 07, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
Ok, I have completed this week's post task, so where is the spreadsheet? It seems that the popularity of your bounty campaign is not very high, should you consider raising the reward?
Is your reward sent directly to the Ethereum address?

Whats?  How about us ? How we can start posting if there's no confirmation and spreadsheet?  Did you guys send email for those who are accepted like on your YouTube bounties?
We need to see the activity for the first week to see if this qualifies and makes sense to us to partner with bounty hunters. If you are active within the first week there is a very high chance of approval. This is a pretty ordinary technique for companies and bounty hunters who value partnership from both sides.

So what you mean here is the applicants will wear your signature for free in a week?You required them to wear the signature before applications and now your telling them that theres no spreadsheet for that whole week?Wow this was the first time that ive seen this kind of strategy from the company to get a free advertisement lol 😂😂😂
Pages:
Jump to: