Pages:
Author

Topic: [Signature Campaign][EVOS] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 6. (Read 2856 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 3
Btt ID:2384315
Evos wallet:EPc1QXrbx7anCdKdbRM3NWFB86aAtrSbst
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Btt ID:1247251
Evos wallet:EaGe6BBT622rX8YcLPbLCv2TWJKSr5R4Cu

Don't need to fill in any Google Form?
Activity: 180
Merit: 17
btt id  2384262

evos add  ENUKiSwEnPcVp8eYbmhCxQYuapcwPPtL2A
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
All applications are accepted, the table will be published in the coming days, and the bounty company conditions will be changed.
Which day will be the start day of the new round of EVOS signature campaign?
In addition, rules should be published soon, simultaneously with spreadsheet.
Will new rules been applied since today or only next round?
I asked this because I would like to apply and start posting since today.
Will my posts since today be counted for this week?

Thank you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Bitcointalk Uid  : 704717
Evos Address   : EYX8rrihS9TAjLxjWVpni78XfksGsB4VAq
Activity: 882
Merit: 15
My id bitcointalk 1241750
My EVOS adress EdMqNEZ4rQZHdM2ochnW9LkeoM7mCX4KSJ
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
All applications are accepted, the table will be published in the coming days, and the bounty company conditions will be changed.
I wonder what are the new conditions are and also can you tell us the rules of which post are counted like minimum words.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
My Btt ID: 958477
My EVOS wallet:  ERbR5JYHb9Q8RNQXjmevyahYDsvhgrG5dR

I also joined the bounty company to sign your project. I hope it will be a fair and decent company. I wish success to the project.
I can't find the avatar. Do you have an avatar?
I wonder how the rules will change?
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Hello Evos Bounty Manager  i think you need a spreadsheet of the confirmation of entries so that the new comers will see if they are on the campaign or not and can i ask what date did the second week started and when will it end? so that the participants can know when to start and when to stop thank you sir have a good day.

Participant spreadsheet is a common practice of bounty campaign, providing a spreadsheet for participants to check, which helps participants to see if they have filled in errors, more clearly understand their status and the start time-end time of this week's bounty. It’s not difficult to post a spreadsheet link. Maybe the bounty manager is busy, but I think this is a very helpful suggestion.

Normally, I won't joined bounty which have no spreadsheet, because I can't know if I'm accepted, but this time, I try.
The spreadsheet is what I think is necessary for the participants.

Hello,manager, I want to know that I am joining today. Can I get this week's reward?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
Activity: 270
I have seen the changes of the inscription in the signature campaign should we change what we have started ? or shall we just continue with this old one? im so confused right now someone help so that all can understand thank you
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Participant spreadsheet is a common practice of bounty campaign, providing a spreadsheet for participants to check, which helps participants to see if they have filled in errors, more clearly understand their status and the start time-end time of this week's bounty. It’s not difficult to post a spreadsheet link. Maybe the bounty manager is busy, but I think this is a very helpful suggestion.

Spreadsheet is utmost requirement to make bounty as transparently and reliable as possible.
I will consider to apply for joining EVOS campaign when spreadsheet publicly published.
Spreadsheet is helpful to know acceptance, basic information filled by participants, start and end postcounts, etc. It is very helpful for both participants and campaign managers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 13
I see changed the inscription, please write in the topic about the cardinal changes, thank you.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
Hi, EVOS Manager! Wink How do I know I'm accepted to the bounty?
And how many words should be in the post?
Activity: 170
Thank for bounty program, first rewards were sent.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
The spreadsheet is great, but still I have seen testimonials from people who get paid here, it’s still good to know when the company ends, or it will continue as long as there are pay opportunities for employees.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Can I join your wonderful company now? And how is the countdown going? from monday to saturday?
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Hello Evos Bounty Manager  i think you need a spreadsheet of the confirmation of entries so that the new comers will see if they are on the campaign or not and can i ask what date did the second week started and when will it end? so that the participants can know when to start and when to stop thank you sir have a good day.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Thank you for participating in the bounty program, first rewards were sent.
All participants will receive rewards today. Stay tuned! :handred:
https://explorer.evos.one/tx/6d64b4971c2578fafe21b322df51ec8185a0afb00647442b83d229a5420bd05d
Where is the spreadsheet to check and know that whether I got acceptance of you or other managers of the campaign to join it.
After applying to join, I would like to know that I have been accepted to join or not before doing my work for the campaign.
Activity: 270
Hello Evos Bounty Manager  i think you need a spreadsheet of the confirmation of entries so that the new comers will see if they are on the campaign or not and can i ask what date did the second week started and when will it end? so that the participants can know when to start and when to stop thank you sir have a good day.
Pages:
Jump to: