Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaigns Sure Do Look Better w/ BTC at $620... - page 4. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Some two or three weeks ago (approx.) BTC was languishing in the mid $400s or so.  Participating in a Signature Campaign looked like a way to make a little bit of Easy Money.  Looks a little bit better now, no?

I do understand that there is always the risk of lower BTC payouts with the price up so high (relative to recent years), but still, the Campaigns do seem more compelling now.  But, perhaps they will continue to pay in BTC and not "adjust" for the increased US$ value of each Bitcoin's price.  We'll see.

Smiley
as I remember it well few weeks ago secondstrade already drop down they rewards for their campaign because bitcoin started to rise up, I don't know if others will do the same, but it will be their option instead of freezing their campaign as bitcoin continues to rally up price is unpredicted now 600 going to 700 maybe and what next for tomorrow no one can tell. good luck to us who believes.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Some two or three weeks ago (approx.) BTC was languishing in the mid $400s or so.  Participating in a Signature Campaign looked like a way to make a little bit of Easy Money.  Looks a little bit better now, no?

I do understand that there is always the risk of lower BTC payouts with the price up so high (relative to recent years), but still, the Campaigns do seem more compelling now.  But, perhaps they will continue to pay in BTC and not "adjust" for the increased US$ value of each Bitcoin's price.  We'll see.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: