Pages:
Author

Topic: signature campaigns with a high amount of minimum amount of post - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
What is wrong with that? I dont see any problem regarding to post in there. And you are not forced to do it so.

Most of the campaign who are asking for more than +30 or +40 posts per week are just paying per post.

what do you think about campaigns in which you have to post 30 or 40 post per week. do you think this is really possible without just posting to reach the goal?

I participated on a campaign that were asking for +30 a week, and i did +15 and i got paid for that.

it is difficult to reach a fixed quantity of quota, but that is not a problem at all, you are never forced to do it so.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
There are lots of members here that can make of almost 50 post above look at the chipmixer participants they can made above 50 or more..
So if you wanted to join in signature you can't change their terms since its their rules..
Before last 2015 if you remember that time there are some signature campaign the post limit is 100 and there are lots of participant can do it but most of them are repeated post or spam..

To reach the minimum post you must follow the guide from Lauda here check it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-campaign-why-have-i-been-banned-posting-guidelines-1741988
And follow the campaign rules..
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
I only saw one campaign actually, that demands to make at least 40 posts. The problem is maybe, that there are not many active signature campaigns. I think, that will change, when transfer fees will go down and Bitcoin will stop pumping. Yes, it is hard to make 40 posts without spamming, but 30 should be possible. That would be 5 a day, if you post 6 days.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
hi there

i was part of many signature campaigns. at the moment i don't participate in one because i did not get a place in one that was possible for me.

what do you think about campaigns in which you have to post 30 or 40 post per week. do you think this is really possible without just posting to reach the goal?

Pages:
Jump to: