Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪Signature Campaign✪[vDice.io]➽Ethereum Blockchain Gambling [PAUSED] - page 13. (Read 29271 times)

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Payment sent to all eligible participants till 15th April. Thanks guy for your support.

Thank you Irfan, i received 0.4 BTC although i made 80 post tell 15th April. but as i was busy in some serious matter in previous round therefore cannot payfull attention here. so i will like to continue for the 2nd rough also and promise that this time i will remain more active through out the the month. you can check my posting from time to time. hope you will find me more active.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Payment sent to all eligible participants till 15th April. Thanks guy for your support.

legendary
Sugars.zone
i want to join this signature campaign.

Username Name: bitllionaire
Bitcoin address: 18o8nsuSrHc8pMaUtLi9Y1ErshBpkhGjhd
Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitllionaire-340466
Did you joined our avatar: YES

Accepted on a probation period. Try to go to other sections, your most posts are in one section bitcoin discussion. After a week ill check your history again and if the same trend will be seen will probably remove you.
legendary
Activity: 1120
i want to join this signature campaign.

Username Name: bitllionaire
Bitcoin address: 18o8nsuSrHc8pMaUtLi9Y1ErshBpkhGjhd
Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitllionaire-340466
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

You can delete me from the list, I have been accepted in the new Fortune Jack campaign

I am really sorry for the inconvenience  Undecided
legendary
Sugars.zone
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Username Name: iluvbitcoins
Bitcoin address: 1untbp6qm8rsQGrt9jqLXZq2oVgFDtVD
Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/iluvbitcoins-337097
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Hi irfan_pak10 I removed my signature because my monthly campaign participation ended. I wait for the payment.
Thanks

Payment sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/8ad201357fb779bd6cb7d7eba6d115cbe083cf63a538933f0bae384d353f57b0

Thank you for promoting us around this forum

Confirmed.
Thank you and vDice for accepting me in the first place.
See you guys around
legendary
Activity: 1428
Hello irfan,

I'm leaving this signature campaign. Nice working with you and good luck to you.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

-snip-

Sorry dear no more accepting new member.

Regards
But the title says that there are 3 spots available. Better change it or people might spam this thread with applications.

Yeah, it seems to be little confusing. Anyhow if there is any new spot open i would like to apply for that. Vdice is really a good project, i must admit that.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hi irfan_pak10 I removed my signature because my monthly campaign participation ended. I wait for the payment.
Thanks

Payment sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/8ad201357fb779bd6cb7d7eba6d115cbe083cf63a538933f0bae384d353f57b0

Thank you for promoting us around this forum

-snip-

Sorry dear no more accepting new member.

Regards
legendary
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1078
Hey irfan, are you going to pay me or not? You are really wasting my time here, waiting for your review and you did not even reply here or reply any of my message. You are really not suitable as campaign manager on managing this kind of campaign

I wasn't really wanted to pay you because of your posts which you made in only one section. It looks you are just increasing your post counts.

But still i paid you.

First thing, i do obey every rules, but to post on one section, you are not mentioning any on your rules. And from your quote here does not make any sense, you quote on only constructive posts here mean while you are saying post on one section. What are you saying here? Does you mentioned anything about post on one section? So how about if people post on gambling site, you still not going to pay them and make all posts zero?

What to do with the guy who has +80% post in one section. I probably think he didnt follow this rule
"3. Only constructive posts will be counted towards this campaign. Ill check your post randomly every day."

legendary
Sugars.zone
-Snip-

Sorry all the spot are already filled.

Hey irfan, are you going to pay me or not? You are really wasting my time here, waiting for your review and you did not even reply here or reply any of my message. You are really not suitable as campaign manager on managing this kind of campaign

I wasn't really wanted to pay you because of your posts which you made in only one section. It looks you are just increasing your post counts.

But still i paid you.
legendary
legendary
Hi irfan,
I'll keep this after my first month if it is ok for you.

p.s. please check your pm, I'm still waiting for a reply.
thanks

Having not received any news I confirm I'll finish this month and I will not re-apply for the next one.
My slot can go to someone else.
Thanks
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Sorry removing my application.
legendary
How long will my review be? It is like being forever waiting for your response here. Do you always have this slow response? I did not make any mistake here, follow all of your rules but still you hang on my payout?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Thank you irfan_pak10, I received the payment and thanks for letting me take part in the second round.
My post count starts at 3085 for the second round. Long live vDice.io!
legendary
What to do with the guy who has +80% post in one section. I probably think he didnt follow this rule
"3. Only constructive posts will be counted towards this campaign. Ill check your post randomly every day."

What is the correspond with post in one section between constructive posts? There is no rules that say i can post only on one section, and i do not think that my post is not constructive. And i am not a spammer who keep posting without even thinking what to say
Pages:
Jump to: