Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Design Competition!! .3 BTC Grand Prize | ALL ENTRANTS GET 0.01 BTC - page 2. (Read 3278 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
JR/Member Accounts
Provably Fair Suite ♠ Blackjack ♥ Baccarat ♣ Poker ♢ Dice ♠ Live Dealers ♥ No-Deposit Bonus
World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports

Full Member/Sr Accounts
Provably Fair Suite ♠ Blackjack ♥ Baccarat ♣ Poker ♢ Dice ♠ Live Dealers ♥ No-Deposit Bonus

Hero/Legendary Accounts

Simple and to the point! Good luck everyone! Thanks

Bitcoin address: 12nPn1TZ7RUbMay4KtxAnUwckCRP9kRcRo
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I am not sure about the restrictions for signatures according to the ranks. Can anyone please confirm if the size and character length is appropriate: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13176272

This is my first time. Help would be appreciated Smiley

Junior code => color doesn't allow !
Full member code => size doesn't allow !

About senior & hero signature, I think it's quite tall ( You can try it by yourself to see is it fits or not )

Thanks a lot for your help. Just edited my siggys and hope they are fine Smiley

I am not sure about the restrictions for signatures according to the ranks. Can anyone please confirm if the size and character length is appropriate: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13176272

Hope this helps you Smiley

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

Thanks a lot dear Cheesy
Activity: 499
Merit: 500

Hope this helps you Smiley

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

Junior code => color doesn't allow !
Full member code => size doesn't allow !

About senior & hero signature, I think it's quite tall ( You can try it by yourself to see is it fits or not )
Activity: 532
does submitting more than 1 entry is allowed for this competition? did it will make the signature maker got 0.01BTC Twice or still the same, TBH im targetting atleast runner up and still trying to make the best one

usually allowed for multiple entry but for the reward maybe just get 0.01 for perperson
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Here are my designs for different ranks, Codes will be sent later upon being chosen. On a side note, majority of participants haven't completely followed the rules for each rank, reminder to those who aren't sure, check the rules and re-edit until there's time, good luck everyone Smiley

Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Oh! Look at all the low quality signature design made by these people.
I bet they make their signature design in a few minutes and I don't think they deserve the 0.01BTC. Roll Eyes
Activity: 499
Please OP can you confirm the ranks for which you need signature for ? I mean for newbies, or junior member, member, full member , senior meber, hero, etc or just for a specific rank ?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

donator
Activity: 672

Every entrant gets 0.01!

I knew that was gonna cause a lot of spam codes, majority of signatures above are just duplicate's with some difference in color ,quality and experience.
I hope medusa and other quality coders post some classy designs before the deadline.

Yeah these guys don't realize that you have to actually make an effort to be considered an 'entrant.' It should go unsaid.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Every entrant gets 0.01!

I knew that was gonna cause a lot of spam codes, majority of signatures above are just duplicate's with some difference in color ,quality and experience.
I hope medusa and other quality coders post some classy designs before the deadline.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Made a signature code for the OP..
Can be used By Full members !!!

Code:
 [font=Arial][color=#D957A9]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#B17DDB]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#6269C4]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#728BDB]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#72B8DB]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[b] [color=#D957A9]◄[/color][color=#B17DDB]◄[/color] [center][url=https://betcoin.tm/][b][color=#07008C]↑ BetCoin.TM ↓[/color][/b] [color=#000] ★ You Win [color=#DBA72C]We Pay ★ [/color] ★ Play With[color=#0E6303] JadeCoin ★ [/color]  ★ Provably Fair ★  [/color][/url][/b] [url=https://betcoin.tm][color=#07008C]↑ Highest BTC Payouts ↓[/color] [color=#728BDB]►[/color][color=#72B8DB]► BetCoin ™ [/color][/url]
[/center]
[font=Arial][color=#D957A9]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#B17DDB]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#6269C4]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#728BDB]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#72B8DB]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][/font]
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Your signature copied UpdownBT signature campaign
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/we-pay-for-signature-even-more-up-to-00016-btcs-per-post-w-600446
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Provably Fair
Live Dealers
BTCETCOIN
Slots, Slots, Slots!
  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports!

Code:
[left][font=Ariel Black][size=15pt][color=brown] Provably Fair[/color][/size][/font][/left][right][font=Ariel Black][size=15pt][color=brown] Live Dealers[/color][/size][/font][/right][center][font=Ariel Black][b][size=22pt][color=orange][btc]ET[/color][color=black]COIN[/color][/size][/b][/font][/center][left][font=Ariel Black][size=15pt][color=brown] Slots, Slots, Slots! [/color][/size][/font][/left][right][font=Ariel Black][size=15pt][color=brown]  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports! [/color][/size][/font][/right]

BTC Address : 12KhLAkmXZd2JUnQLqtVQj8QByFZxARkCo
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
Done! After hours Smiley

Jr Member:
Code:
[center][url=betcoin.tm]♠♥♣♦ [btc]etcoin.tm ♠♥♣♦- Blackjack♠➁➀, Slots, Dice, World's FIRST Virtual Sports, Poker|100% Provably fair!⚖[/url][/center]
Full member:
BLACKJACK♠➁➀BACCARATPOKERDICELIVE DEALER
███████████BTCetcoin  Long running and Provably Fair! ⚖                          
World's First Bitcoin Virtual Sports

Code:
[center][url=http://betcoin.tm][color=#ffe5e5]▌[/color][color=#ffcccc]B[/color][Color=#ffb3b3]L[/color][color=#ffb3b3]A[/color][color=#ffb3b3]C[/color][color=#ff9999]K[/color][color=#ff9999]J[/color][color=#ff9999]A[/color][color=#ff6666]C[/color][color=#ff6666]K[/color]♠➁➀[color=#ff4d4d]▌[/color][color=#ff3333]B[/color][color=#ff1a1a]A[/color][color=#ff0000]C[/color][color=#e60000]C[/color][color=#cc0000]A[/color][color=#b30000]R[/color][color=#990000]A[/color][color=#800000]T[/color][color=#000333]▌[/color][color=#00044d]P[/color][color=#000666]O[/color][color=#000780]K[/color][color=#000999]E[/color][color=#000ab3]R[/color][color=#000ccc]▌[/color][color=#000de6]D[/color][color=#000fff]I[/color][color=#1a27ff]C[/color][color=#333fff]E[/color]⚄[color=#4d57ff]▌[/color][color=#666fff]L[/color][color=#8087ff]I[/color][color=#999fff]V[/color][color=#999fff]E[/color] [color=#999fff]D[/color][color=#b3b7ff]E[/color][color=#b3b7ff]A[/color][color=#cccfff]L[/color][color=#cccfff]E[/color][color=#cccfff]R[/color][/url]
[center][url=http://betcoin.tm][font=arial][color=#ffe5e5]█[/color][color=#ffcccc]█[/color][color=#ffb3b3]█[/color][color=#ff9999]█[/color][color=#ff8080]█[/color][color=#ff8080]█[/color][color=#ff6666]█[/color][color=#ff6666]█[/color][color=#ff4d4d]█[/color][color=#ff3333]█[/color][color=#ff1a1a]█[/color][color=#ff0000]█[/color][color=#e60000]█[/color][color=#cc0000]█[/color][color=#b30000]█[/color][color=#990000]█[/color][color=#990000]█[/color][color=#800000]█[/color][color=#800000]█[/color][color=#660000]█[/color][color=#660000]█[/color][color=#660000]█[/color][color=#4d0000]█[/color][color=#4d0000]█[/color][color=#4d0000]█[/color][color=#4d0000]█[/color][color=#4d0000]█[/color][color=#330000]█[/color][color=#330000]███████████[/color][/font][b][color=#330000][u][color=#331A00][btc]etco[/color][color=#000333]in[/color][size=10pt][color=#330000]™[/color][/size][/color][color=#000666]♠[/color][color=#000666]♥[/color][color=#00077a]♣[/color][color=#00077a]♦[/color][u][color=#330000]  [i]Long running and Provably Fair! ⚖[/i][color=#F1F2F4]                          [/color][/u][/b]
[b][i]World's [u]First[/u] Bitcoin Virtual Sports[/i][/b][/url]

Sr Member:
BTCetCin......
Activity: 23
BTCETCOIN.tm
BTCProbably Fair GamesBTC
BTCRoulette, Dice, Slots, Poker and moreBTC
BTCLive Dealers for Card gamesBTC
BTCWorld's Only Bitcoin Virtual SportsBTC

Code:
[center][font=Impact][size=18pt][color=red] [b][BTC]ETCOIN[/b][/color][color=black][b].tm[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center][center][size=14pt][font=Verdana][color=black][BTC]Probably Fair Games[BTC]
[BTC]Roulette, Dice, Slots, Poker and more[BTC]
[BTC]Live Dealers for Card games[BTC]
[BTC]World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports[BTC][/color][/font][/size][/center]

BTC Address : 16FjgQG4pDvDoa8H8jp18QgEYTuZxdttiT
Activity: 532
I want to participate, just senior and hero only, i have made for full member but, my pc suddenly lag, and not yet save   Angry
my entry

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Extra Small Version:

BTCetCoin™┫ ║Provably Fair |Live Dealers |Slots and Dice |World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports |Best VIP Program

Code:
[size=15pt][b][font=Verdana][color=red]┣[btc]et[/color][color=maroon]Coin™┫ ║[/color][/font][/b][/size][size=10pt][sup][b]✔ [u]Provably Fair[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]Live Dealers[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]Slots and Dice[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]Best VIP Program[/u][/b][/sup] [size=15pt][b][font=Verdana][color=maroon]║[/color][/font][/b][/size]

Smaller Version:
BTCetCoin™┫ ║Provably Fair |Live Dealers |Slots and Dice |World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports |Best VIP Program

Code:
[size=20pt][b][font=Verdana][color=red]┣[btc]et[/color][color=maroon]Coin™┫ ║[/color][/font][/b][/size][size=10pt][sup][b]✔ [u]Provably Fair[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]Live Dealers[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]Slots and Dice[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]Best VIP Program[/u][/b][/sup] [size=20pt][b][font=Verdana][color=maroon]║[/color][/font][/b][/size]

Regular Version:

Code:
[center]

[size=30pt][b][font=Verdana][color=red]┣[btc]et[/color][color=maroon]Coin™┫ ║[/color][/font][/b][/size][size=10pt][sup][b]✔ [u]Provably Fair[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]Live Dealers[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]Slots and Dice[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports[/u] [color=maroon]|[/color] ✔ [u]Best VIP Program[/u][/b][/sup] [size=24pt][b][font=Verdana][color=maroon]║[/color][/font][/b][/size]

[/size]
[/center]

Address: 1PtQ5YzWJkyGv11rSRbTrXStwBEVUJoxyF
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
««« Betcoin.tm  The World's Only BTCitcoin Virtual Sports!  Betcoin.tm »»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Code:
[center]
[color=#3D9DCC]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][table][tr][td][color=#44bb93][color=red]«««[/color][/td][td][url=http://betcoin.tm][b][color=Brown] [i][u]Betcoin.tm[/u][/i]  [/color][/b][font=verdana][/font][i][b][color=#3D9DCC]The World's Only [btc]itcoin Virtual Sports![/color][/b][/i]  [b][i] [color=Brown] Betcoin.tm [/color] [/i][/b][/url][/td][td][color=#3D9DCC][color=red]»»»[/color][/td][/tr][/table][color=#3D9DCC]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
[/center]

here's mine : 13S8GWEHUwjvAZUxHvm31pzfCzAp7gFGAa
Activity: 13
♠♠BTCetCoin.TM♣♣ Provably Fair Suite | BlackJack| Poker | Pai Gow| Baccarat
♦♦♦♦ Slots, Slots, Slots! Live Dealers! ♦♦♦♦
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org