Pages:
Author

Topic: SIGNATURE DESIGN CONTEST ★☆★PRIZES UP TO 0.18 BTC★☆★(Ended, Winners Announced!) - page 2. (Read 3297 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
Finally I find a signature design contest. It has been long time since the last contest. Anw this is my design

Good luck for other participants
and this right here is the winning entry.Best entry so far.Amazing work man,this puts all other designs to shame to be honest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
I can predict about Jayce signature designs. he did really superb work and ready to to win the contest.
there may be better designs come but int the exist designs jayce's one is the best design. congrats Jayce for this.
Thank you OrangeSeller Smiley

Wow great designs i hope yours wins!   Would love to know what you think of the signature i have also.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
This is my signature design idsoption
Klik https://i.imgur.com/LwtSeOl.png

That is not even a signature, you have to make a BBCode signature. I think you don't understand about this contest, and you should probably learn it before.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Check my Entry.  Wink Wink Good Luck to all participants.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
:)
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
Lol all the latter designs copied from Jayce. I personally feel Jayce should win
reserve for my spot. i will post it here later. but within this day
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I like the work of jayce and falconer i find it morr attracting rather than anyone submitted here, but let see for more works since they posted it already i think they set the standard to be high more enough to see more good designs.

so my design is done,i hope this could be like what i've expected so here's the screenshot

If ever their is a voting I'll vote you aubert because I really like this works its more appealing in the eyes of bitcoiners thats why this ad can be notice by people easily.
Good Job Aubert Hoping that this entry will win.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Finally I find a signature design contest. It has been long time since the last contest. Anw this is my design

Good luck for other participants
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
I can predict about Jayce signature designs. he did really superb work and ready to to win the contest.
there may be better designs come but int the exist designs jayce's one is the best design. congrats Jayce for this.
Thank you OrangeSeller Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Even though the OP havent updated the issue about escrow yet, well I still want to submit my work. I tried my best, hope you like it. Good luck all!

PS. I prefer to put information of android app for your project instead of your twitter, since the android app has the higher value than twitter for your project. But if you still want me to change it, no problem, just ask me to do that.

Activity: 322
Here's my entry good luck to us all!!!

legendary
Thank you 0day and ultrloa, I really appreciate your kind words Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Even though the OP havent updated the issue about escrow yet, well I still want to submit my work. I tried my best, hope you like it. Good luck all!

PS. I prefer to put information of android app for your project instead of your twitter, since the android app has the higher value than twitter for your project. But if you still want me to change it, no problem, just ask me to do that.

If theirs voting i will vote this because i really like jayce's works its more appealing in the eyes thats why this ad can be notice by people easily.

Great work jayce

Hes though oppenent in this of sig designing contest
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.

Really best signatures among all, I will prefer your design to OP, as it is more attractive and stylish. bet of Luck jayce
legendary

Xavier
Reserved. Good luck all. Also, we need to post from jr member to legendary members?

FINAL. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Reposting it for refernce
Xavier
Reserved. Good luck all. Also, we need to post from jr member to legendary members?

Edit 1:

Will update later

Reuploading with this id
Don't you think the size is a little bigger than what can fit on the signature space?

Ya thnx I resized it.
Pages:
Jump to: