Pages:
Author

Topic: signature for the position newbie ?? - page 4. (Read 3550 times)

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
November 28, 2015, 01:32:15 AM
Is there a signature for the position newbie ??
And could you please explain how to register and install a signature ??
I want to get a signature, but do not know how please help

welcome to the forum...maybe this could help you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953 , I suggest that you go and explore the forum first  and  keep in mind to improve your post quality before entering signature campaign and most of all watch over the rules, It could help you improve your posts... besides, there 's too few opportunity for newbies in signature campaign... read and learn from those experienced ones..

welcome to the forum anyway... good vibes ..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
November 28, 2015, 01:24:41 AM
Hello Ryananda! Welcome to Bitcointalk! Good to see that you are actually looking for a signature campaign. There is some campaigns that allow newbie. I would suggest you to go with 777Coin campaign. 777Coin is the first signature campaign I join and they actually pay out every week without any delay. They might not have the best payout rate but they are a pretty simple campaign. You are only required to make two to three posts a day and you will receive your payment next week. Check it out. Smiley.
Goldmine, just check and post from the 777 place and all will be good/. This has legs
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
November 28, 2015, 01:18:59 AM
Here's a novel idea! How about just joining and reading, and posting once in a while when you have something useful to add?

Most people here just post whatever shit spews from their tiny brains so that they can get paid a few pennies. That's why you rarely see any important people posting here these days. Their posts are drowned in the rivers of sewage. The quality of this site is way down.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
November 28, 2015, 01:13:01 AM
Hello Ryananda! Welcome to Bitcointalk! Good to see that you are actually looking for a signature campaign. There is some campaigns that allow newbie. I would suggest you to go with 777Coin campaign. 777Coin is the first signature campaign I join and they actually pay out every week without any delay. They might not have the best payout rate but they are a pretty simple campaign. You are only required to make two to three posts a day and you will receive your payment next week. Check it out. Smiley.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 28, 2015, 12:48:26 AM
I do not think you will find a good campaign for newbie. Just do not spam and post on topic you will get junior rank in not many activity period.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 28, 2015, 12:45:19 AM
Is there a signature for the position newbie ??
And could you please explain how to register and install a signature ??
I want to get a signature, but do not know how please help
Pages:
Jump to: