Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature is compulsory for Rank and Merit? - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Everyone put the signature into profile,Can anyone  tell me Is this compulsory for merit and rank or how important for rank?

No, the opposite is true. Many established members of this forum (including many merit sources) frown upon members with signatures. Especially members with signatures who abuse the forum with meaningless one-liners and posts of low quality. If you want to  rank up and earn some merits, you have to to try to post quality posts that benefit other users. Wearing signatures in combination with posts of low quality can only potentially raise a red flag in their eyes.

What are you going on about? Why would anyone have a problem with people advertising signatures in order to earn money? It is true that the people who post low quality posts and spam like crazy raise red flags, but advertising signatures does not automatically mean that they are posting low quality posts. Check the post quality before judging. Merit system basically minimizes this problem to a big extent anyway.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Everyone put the signature into profile,Can anyone  tell me Is this compulsory for merit and rank or how important for rank?
No, if they do not follow the signature campaign and the rank now depends on merit, if you make any posts or comments that qualify you will get merit and vice versa.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

No it's not needed unless you'll be joining a signature campaign. The rank, you can increase by increasing your activity but the merit... not as easy.

Bringing the signature in which ICO you represent is necessary if you joining a campaign every project has its own regulations you ought to follow and need to comply. Making quality posts that can be beneficial to our community is one way you can earn merit in the forum, let the other member especially the senior member will be impressed by your post and be thoughtful to yourself you are judged here through your posts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246

No, the opposite is true. Many established members of this forum (including many merit sources) frown upon members with signatures. Especially members with signatures who abuse the forum with meaningless one-liners and posts of low quality. If you want to  rank up and earn some merits, you have to to try to post quality posts that benefit other users. Wearing signatures in combination with posts of low quality can only potentially raise a red flag in their eyes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
it is not compulsory to put an signature to your profile, but if you join signature campaign it is now the time that you need to put there signature to your profile, depending on your rank. by ranking up you need to reach the certain cap of every rank, but in the higher rank you will need the merit now. earning merit is not as easy as you know. you need to post a high quality post or reply that could help this forum. try to read that in the beginner and help tab then newbies read before posting tab. its all stated there.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

No it's not needed unless you'll be joining a signature campaign. The rank, you can increase by increasing your activity but the merit... not as easy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: