Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Thread Preview - page 16. (Read 49223 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 515
June 20, 2017, 11:32:39 PM
PROJECT UPDATE Hello community! We have some news to announce today, due to transaction costs we will not be issuing the tokens on Omni, we feel it is best for our users and for the project to issue an ERC20 token. This will decrease transaction costs, while increasing functionality and optimal interoperability by taking advantage of the ERC20 protocols. As well, we know that exchanges are experienced in listing ERC20 tokens, and given their recent successes, we expect this will help us reach more exchanges a lot quicker than had we used Omni. We also feel this aligns us more competitively with the future of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications. What does this mean for our investors and bounty campaign participants? Nothing changes, tokens will be available as planned at the end of the crowdsale, except now you will receive an ERC20 token. And our roadmap remains the same (including our Litecoin implementation), this will not delay any of our project goals. The issuance of these tokens is a very simple process. We will just need to collect ETH addresses instead of Omni. Thank you for your support and we are excited for the future of Air! If you have any questions or concerns about this, or anything at all, please message the team on Slack as we are more than happy to help! Smiley

Bounty Update :

Since too many people tried to cheat our bounty campaign with Newbie accounts. I won't accept any newbie accounts.

Pm me with the following details :
Code:
Bitcointalk username :
Campaign name : signature/twitter/facebook/translation
ETH wallet address :
Number in spreadsheet:

PM Sent with my ETH address.
thanks.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
June 20, 2017, 11:12:46 PM
good day sir were can i create my eth address? thanks.

You can create ETH address here https://www.myetherwallet.com/

thanks for the quick response sir appreciated...pm done sir.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
June 20, 2017, 10:56:08 PM

You can create ETH address here https://www.myetherwallet.com/

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
June 20, 2017, 10:34:14 PM
PROJECT UPDATE Hello community! We have some news to announce today, due to transaction costs we will not be issuing the tokens on Omni, we feel it is best for our users and for the project to issue an ERC20 token. This will decrease transaction costs, while increasing functionality and optimal interoperability by taking advantage of the ERC20 protocols. As well, we know that exchanges are experienced in listing ERC20 tokens, and given their recent successes, we expect this will help us reach more exchanges a lot quicker than had we used Omni. We also feel this aligns us more competitively with the future of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications. What does this mean for our investors and bounty campaign participants? Nothing changes, tokens will be available as planned at the end of the crowdsale, except now you will receive an ERC20 token. And our roadmap remains the same (including our Litecoin implementation), this will not delay any of our project goals. The issuance of these tokens is a very simple process. We will just need to collect ETH addresses instead of Omni. Thank you for your support and we are excited for the future of Air! If you have any questions or concerns about this, or anything at all, please message the team on Slack as we are more than happy to help! Smiley

Bounty Update :

Since too many people tried to cheat our bounty campaign with Newbie accounts. I won't accept any newbie accounts.

Code:
Bitcointalk username :
ETH wallet address :
Number in spreadsheet:

pm send sir,tanks for fast responed

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
June 20, 2017, 10:21:53 PM
Hello sir, confirm I was sent an email with contain ETH address, please update in the spreadsheet. Thanks
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
June 20, 2017, 10:20:29 PM
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
June 20, 2017, 07:56:46 PM

This is really great that we are switching to ETH token! I don't like Omni idea at all.
Sent my ETH address.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
June 20, 2017, 05:59:18 PM

Bounty Update :

PLEASE DON'T SEND EXCHANGE ADDRESS OTHERWISE YOUR TOKEN WILL BE LOST !

Code:
Bitcointalk username :
ETH wallet address :
Number in spreadsheet:

Activity: 193
June 20, 2017, 04:00:58 PM
I wonder why the signature campaign spreedsheet is not being updated .? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
June 20, 2017, 12:56:47 PM
Bitcointalk username : kikiyo
Campaign name : twitter/facebook
Omni wallet address : 1P4dgcDix2obhPP4uVcWDbnX1umyYnJUb9
Number in spreadsheet. twitter-14 facebook-6
tanks

why everybody post this here in the tread?

-the compaign-coordinator wrote that you should send him an PN,...are really everybody of you unable to read a simple message ?

Bounty Update :

Go to https://www.omniwallet.org/ And create account.

Code:
Bitcointalk username :
Omni wallet address :
Number in spreadsheet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 20, 2017, 12:44:17 PM
Bitcointalk username : kikiyo
Campaign name : twitter/facebook
Omni wallet address : 1P4dgcDix2obhPP4uVcWDbnX1umyYnJUb9
Number in spreadsheet. twitter-14 facebook-6
tanks
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
June 20, 2017, 08:57:00 AM
10 more days ICO will end ..
1518.41495731 BTC
795 Participants
958 Transactions
https://tokeninvestor.com/crowdfunding/air

Activity: 322
June 20, 2017, 04:17:34 AM
this is my omni wallet 1JrwBXrymkFvtyXzqEGUy4RjKryJ18BFzQ
Facebook and twitter
Please send the reward above adrese

I still look at the old address on the list
Please update your new address
this is my omni wallet 1JrwBXrymkFvtyXzqEGUy4RjKryJ18BFzQ
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 20, 2017, 01:40:42 AM
When we will get payment...??
Yes we must have patience about this because i know that the campaign manager do his work into this campaign and just to promote it, better just to promote it on some thread so we are all able to gain more bounties and it will be the success of the sphre coin Smiley
Activity: 156
June 20, 2017, 01:00:11 AM
We must patience, we will get the payment after ico end. Maybe about 2 weeks again.
Activity: 462
June 20, 2017, 12:16:17 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
June 19, 2017, 04:53:47 PM
can  I joined the twitter campaign

The campaign end already we are late  Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
June 19, 2017, 04:49:37 PM
still waiting about something news , we hope dev can still active to discuss ,
the project i wish succes and many investor can intersting to invest this project , this is a unique consep and i hope if this token coming on market hope can competitif and have value with high price.
Activity: 280
June 19, 2017, 01:14:57 PM
I just want to join with twitter and facebook,
And but his quota has run out
Activity: 282
June 19, 2017, 11:35:52 AM

When updating tables? When are the rewards paid? Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: