Pages:
Author

Topic: SIGNIFICANCE OF CoinEx TOKEN (CET) - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 14, 2020, 07:22:07 AM
CET is exchange token and every good exchange like Binance, Okex, Kucoin etc have there own coins and these all are in a stable position as a time to time they announce some incentives to the holders in term of low fee, buyback and burning the token it directly affect on the token price. Now Coinex is also doing good to stabilize its own token.
This is just a small exchange in this market. You can't compare it to top exchanges like Binance, OKex, Huobi ... And I never invest in these exchanges because it's so dangerous, if you want to make a profit with tokens of Exchange, you should choose the best exchanges to invest
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 14, 2020, 07:19:22 AM
There are a lot of this kind of tokens/coins, would you buy all that? I don't see a reason to buy the shit. 24 hours volume is around $256 million and who knows how much of them are fake. Moreover, liquidity is also too low which ensure about the fake volume. I would rather stay away.

Not necessarily you buy all
But always go with tokens that has potential
You don't judge a token based on 24 hours volume; perhaps a token that has a trading volume of $256 millions within 24 is compensable.

Hey Buddy!
Looks at the future
Don't be carried away with what you see now.
BTC was $0.009 back then with less than $100 trading volumes; but today, you know the story yourself.

CET has a lot of potential to be among the top token in due time
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 14, 2020, 02:05:17 AM
There are a lot of this kind of tokens/coins, would you buy all that? I don't see a reason to buy the shit. 24 hours volume is around $256 million and who knows how much of them are fake. Moreover, liquidity is also too low which ensure about the fake volume. I would rather stay away.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
April 14, 2020, 01:19:31 AM
CET is exchange token and every good exchange like Binance, Okex, Kucoin etc have there own coins and these all are in a stable position as a time to time they announce some incentives to the holders in term of low fee, buyback and burning the token it directly affect on the token price. Now Coinex is also doing good to stabilize its own token.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 14, 2020, 12:45:02 AM
On April 11, 2020 CoinEx launched a Repurchase & Burning System and also re-amended the policy as well.

CoinEx uses 50% of the profits they make from transaction fees to buyback-and-burn CET tokens on daily repurchase and burn them quarterly, reducing the overall circulating CET token supply.

CoinEx is a transparent platform all the process can be view through this link
www.coinex.com/token

EFFECTS OF BUYBACK AND BURN

CoinEx Buyback-and-burn programs will support long term price stability and value growth of CET token

Repurchases are great news for investors because the price of CET  token will rise due to limit supply and availability of CET token

CET token supply will reduce and thus its price will increase in the market

This Buyback-and-burn will increase the market  liquidity of CET token because the demand for trading of CET on exchanges will be higher.

This Buyback-and-burn incentivizes long-term growth investors to HODL the CET token, which will further add to the price stability of the CET token.

If you are looking for a token that will yield you profit in the future, I will recommend you to buy CET token for now. It is an exchange token and the exchange is functioning effectively.
Check it out here: https://www.coinex.com/

This is not a financial advise, but by considering all this type of program coming from CoinEx, CET has the potential to booooooom
Pages:
Jump to: