Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [SIL] 611 (SixEleven) ◥◣ FREE ANONYMOUS DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM ◥◣ 🌟 - page 5. (Read 79802 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
dear user. i very love and interest plan. i hope build it power for it. dont care. i allway inside 611
Activity: 12
Activity: 98
Good project, I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
Activity: 5
they're saying 50% premine. Is it true?
Activity: 98
It all depends, just check out if the price is low then it's best to buy and hold it while waiting for when it expands in value. When the market condition is at its peak again then it's the best time to sell it to get high returns.
Activity: 112
thinking about investing maybe in the future. What is the function of this coin and is there any new tech adds to this?
Activity: 442
Merit: 251
Is this thing dead?

No, 611 coin is still active and working like a charm since 2015.

Are you using the wallet and/or the wallet integrated DNS functions and facing any issues?
Activity: 112
Check out SixEleven chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/sixeleven

I can also recommend the BitScreener App Smiley
It's really great!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
are you sure that the coins are 611 thousand ?
Yes, current outstanding is 441,214.344131.
source: 611 Blockchain Explorer

That's excluding your 50% premine I presume.....
Yes, current outstanding is 441,214.344131.
source: 611 Blockchain Explorer
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
Hi Everybody,

We have added 611 to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for SixEleven:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team
Activity: 74
Any news on development and plans for the next months, PatrickMacH?

Yep.

First blockchain based anonymous VPN service ahead for 611 coin.

Usage requires a valid 611 coin id/ object with a stored and published valid password hash.

Of course this blockchain secured information can also be used for other great applications based on 611 coin, like password manager, blockchain based authentication services, etc.

Due to the nature of 611 coin providing a public DNS-interface the id information stored and published using 611 coin blockchain can be used and verified by any Internet service and device.

So stay tuned Smiley

Thanks Patrick! Can we help somehow? Would like to see better public appearance of this coin.

Are you planning some bounties/airdrops?

Yep.

First blockchain based anonymous VPN service ahead for 611 coin.

Usage requires a valid 611 coin id/ object with a stored and published valid password hash.

Of course this blockchain secured information can also be used for other great applications based on 611 coin, like password manager, blockchain based authentication services, etc.

Due to the nature of 611 coin providing a public DNS-interface the id information stored and published using 611 coin blockchain can be used and verified by any Internet service and device.

So stay tuned Smiley
Hi,
this is my very first post in bitcointalk Smiley

I'm in crypto since December 17 and generally excited about this so called 'revolution'. While having some investments in popular coins like ADA or XLM what bothers me is that they have super high supply. I just started to look for the coins with small caps and tiny supply and here we are Smiley. There are tons of cryptocurrencies that are only payment systems and that's it. What impresses me much more is the tech behind and real use cases.

Invested a bit in SixEleven just for a try and here is what I see as advantages:

+ really really small supply, 438 365 611 circulating atm, which is about 36 less than bitcoin and even less than byteball! relatively little investment can push the price high; I like the rarity of the coin, which can be considered as a commodity and a valuable storage for wealth (besides its DNS usage); if byteball can reach $1000 why not SixEleven?

+ marketcap of $432 239 USD implicates a huge room to grow; I see this coin having $10m cap and more, which will place it on 450-500 spot in the ranking (now it is on 842), so the price may easily reach $20 per coin;

+ DNS use case has its potential, but at the moment I see there is no marketing about it. For non-tech people reading DNS specification might be too overhelming; if someone could translate techs into the understandable vision, like for dummies... With more marketing this could skyrocket I guess;

I'm waiting for news and new features, hope this turns from leisure activity to a real business!

Dev, any plans to submit roadmap, not to mention about the whitepaper, just to see clearly what we can expect in the near future?

Thanks!
Activity: 44
I see alot of potential in the concept of domains. I have quite a reach on some social media platforms. But I believe a few things are needed first.
Community channels are lacking: Telegram is main one to use. And we need some more updates on twitter. Build a team. Share the links on your twitter I will gladly join and help out.
just want your marketing with youtube and facebook ... if i make video and upload youtube your can sent me some 611 thank . ad

Great idea to make some videos for Youtube and Facebook.
Did you already create some video material about 611 coin?
Pages:
Jump to: