Pages:
Author

Topic: Silence! accumulation? - page 2. (Read 1384 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 16, 2017, 12:38:04 AM
I think we have a winner.

Congrats. Now start going long for the next pump.

haha, i buy my coins before the silence and when there is lots of sound, the negative sound where everyone is crying why price is falling and bitcoin is dead.
and then i sell again only if there is a sudden rise not just small rises and pumps have been rare for some time.

Cool. But listen here. Don't be telling everyone how to trade like a pro. You gotta teach them buy high sell low and continue until you are broke.
 Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
January 16, 2017, 12:36:32 AM

haha, i buy my coins before the silence and when there is lots of sound, the negative sound where everyone is crying why price is falling and bitcoin is dead.
and then i sell again only if there is a sudden rise not just small rises and pumps have been rare for some time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 16, 2017, 12:24:04 AM
once again, things are silent around these parts. not much talk about price and looking at the charts price is stable once again and each time this happens i see everyone accumulating bitcoin to get ready for the next phase of the rise.

what do you think?

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
January 16, 2017, 12:17:54 AM
once again, things are silent around these parts. not much talk about price and looking at the charts price is stable once again and each time this happens i see everyone accumulating bitcoin to get ready for the next phase of the rise.

what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: