Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 34. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

"Today’s Focal Point"

the 3rd #article of our daily series, released just now.

http://bit.ly/2yHY4Gh
Wow wow wow guys are not finished the first company. When they pay for the first  bounty company? No one responds to emails.

Hi sweets,
SilentNotary is the only company, the 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world. There is no second.
The previous bounty program has been closed and any requests regarding this topic can be directed to [email protected]

I understand I participated in the company bounty but I was not paid. I write letters to [email protected] but they do not answer me.

Please refer to the following information, that we provided on October 15.

Results bounty

Dear colleagues if you have objections to the calculation of the bounty.

Send your calculations to e-mail:  [email protected]  

An e-mail sent after 19/10 will not be considered

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Wow wow wow guys are not finished the first company. When they pay for the first  bounty company? No one responds to emails.

Hi sweets,
SilentNotary is the only company, the 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world. There is no second.
The previous bounty program has been closed and any requests regarding this topic can be directed to [email protected]

I understand I participated in the company bounty but I was not paid. I write letters to [email protected] but they do not answer me.
Wow wow wow guys are not finished the first company. When they pay for the first  bounty company? No one responds to emails.

Hi sweetSv,
Wow wow wow guys are not finished the first company. When they pay for the first  bounty company? No one responds to emails.

Hi cybercash, regarding your questions:

We will have only one token. We sell only SNTR. The production of new tokens is not planned.
Merit: 101
Quote from: Sythyn

---------------------------------------------------

Hi cybercash, thank you for your questions.

What's universa exactly?

Universa is a blockchain cryptoprotocol of the new generation

What it has to do with silentnotary?
As you can read on the SilentNotary whitepaper:
Given the known technical features of the Ethereum platform, we are planning to launch a duplicating system based on the Universa platform. This platform should provide high speed and low transaction costs, which is critical for a service with micro-transactions.

What is happening with our tokens that we already bought?
Nothing happens they are on your accounts.

Does it mean there will be 2 chains?

What is happening to the original chain, will it be useless?

Our tokens from the first silentnotary sale will be worthless as well?

Why not developing the original chain with those universa features? Why creating a new one...?
Very happy to see silent notary ready  for universa  Smiley

What's universa exactly? What it has to do with silentnotary? What is happening with our tokens that we already bought?

Tank you Cbx.Bet, for your trust. Let's make this grow together. Have you seen the new whitepaper? What do you think about the new details ?

---------------------------------------------------

Hi cybercash, thank you for your questions.

What's universa exactly?

Universa is a blockchain cryptoprotocol of the new generation

What it has to do with silentnotary?
As you can read on the SilentNotary whitepaper:
Given the known technical features of the Ethereum platform, we are planning to launch a duplicating system based on the Universa platform. This platform should provide high speed and low transaction costs, which is critical for a service with micro-transactions.

What is happening with our tokens that we already bought?
Nothing happens they are on your accounts.

What's universa exactly? What it has to do with silentnotary? What is happening with our tokens that we already bought?
Activity: 152

Don’t Miss the SilentNotary #ICO

October 26!

Special Premium Discount 30%.

Register Now on https://www.silentnotary.com

Seats Are Limited!

When SilentNotary  will he pay for participating in the company's bounty?

When SilentNotary  will he pay for participating in the company's bounty?
Dear Friends!
Finally, the moment has come to reveal what you have been waiting for.

SilentNotary has been reborn and we are proud to share this with you.

The website contains lots of new information such as a new whitepaper, our new team and our sales strategy.

Please do visit www.silentnotary.com and explore the new information.

Don't forget to register for the upcoming premium sale as seats are limited!

The site looks really great well done , I see you guys have changed almost everything , I hope the best for the project , But I still need to ask what about the old bounties until this moment I see no one received it ! What is the plan for bounties payment .

Thank you. Please keep sending us your feedbacks, follow our updates and register for the premium sale @ www.silentnotary.com. Join us on www.twitter.com\@silentnotary or https://www.facebook.com/SilentNotary/
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Dear Friends!

The website contains lots of new information such as a new whitepaper, our new team and our sales strategy.

The site looks really great well done , I see you guys have changed almost everything , I hope the best for the project , But I still need to ask what about the old bounties until this moment I see no one received it ! What is the plan for bounties payment .
Dear Friends!

That was a good news. To be honest, you now have a better website design and clearer descriptions/information. Good luck! I hope for your success this time. Still following your updates on social media.

Thank you. Please keep following us and register for the premium sale @ www.silentnotary.com. Join us on www.twitter.com\@silentnotary or https://www.facebook.com/SilentNotary/
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Dear Friends!

That was a good news. To be honest, you now have a better website design and clearer descriptions/information. Good luck! I hope for your success this time. Still following your updates on social media.
Dear Friends!

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay answering your posts. Every question you have related to the bounty program, please, send it to [email protected].

Thank you for your patience.

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

We have an update to announce.

Yesterday the design company sent us the final version of the website.

To thank you guys for your strong support and patience we are releasing a sneak peek of the design.

However, since we aren't yet fully satisfied with the texts we won't be sharing the full version just yet.

What we can share for now is a screenshot. We love to get feedback, so please do share your thoughts about it.

Do note that this is just a small part of the total accomplishments we achieved in the last two weeks.

Please join us at following socials to know more and have a glimpse of the new website:

Telegram - https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@silentnotary
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SilentNotary
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SilentNotary/
Pages:
Jump to: