Pages:
Author

Topic: SILK NETWORK 《 SILK/DRKSLK WEAVER》 COMMUNITY RUN THREAD - page 2. (Read 1367 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I have personally lost 8 btc on this project from original scam to this one.  The team raised approximately 100 000 dollars under the name Silk Network Ltd based out of the uk.  Before the ico was even over they said there would be both a name changw of SiLK and dark silk as well as the corporation.

Any posts that argued this were deleted and now the lead dev is leaving the country and has locked the thread. I have started this thread so people can talk freely about the project.  Im interested to see what else has been deleted.  The thread turned into 3 or so fanboys or possibly shareholders continuing to push the agenda and call any discontent scammers or fudders.

Any info about spencer lievens would also be appreciated.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Well after not launching silk on time, not launching darksilk at all, consistently deleting everyones posts that got upset about this.. they have now decided to lock the thread entirely, swear off BCT and move everyone to skype..

As there should be a precense on bitcointalk (the ico was launched on bitcointalk), i have started this thread for discussion about Silk network and Spencer Lievens; as well as the community hub for Silk network on bitcointalk.

Please post openly about the Silk Network and this developer so we may find out what is going on between the deleted posts.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Here is the link to the now locked thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rebranded-to-duality-blockchain-solutions-1601099

I am a veteran in the community(my previous account was hacked, I was a hero member), silk was a notorious coin, the price was pumped in mintpal to almost 10k if I remember correctly, and then first dev team insta dumped to 100 sat in the market and then abandoned this. Later a new team took over, of course they do something profit from the takeover project, i.e. this ico.   Angry
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Well after not launching silk on time, not launching darksilk at all, consistently deleting everyones posts that got upset about this.. they have now decided to lock the thread entirely, swear off BCT and move everyone to skype..

As there should be a precense on bitcointalk (the ico was launched on bitcointalk), i have started this thread for discussion about Silk network and Spencer Lievens; as well as the community hub for Silk network on bitcointalk.

Please post openly about the Silk Network and this developer so we may find out what is going on between the deleted posts.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Here is the link to the now locked thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rebranded-to-duality-blockchain-solutions-1601099
Pages:
Jump to: