Pages:
Author

Topic: Silk road related site - page 2. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 11, 2014, 02:52:17 PM
Hello,
Is there any Silk road site right now on the internet which is real and not scam? If so can you help me register and use it? Never used tor browser before, is there any specific thing to know when using Tor? I will appreciate any help.
Thanks!

PS also not sure if here is the place to ask...

There are loads of them.... see this list:

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/28/updated-llist-of-hidden-marketplaces-tor-i2p/

Hahahaha!

Thanks for the link and for the trouble to register an account just to give us the link!

Hats off to you sir!

Watch out for two things:

1) Getting scammed.
2) Getting arrested.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
June 11, 2014, 02:48:37 PM
Hello,
Is there any Silk road site right now on the internet which is real and not scam? If so can you help me register and use it? Never used tor browser before, is there any specific thing to know when using Tor? I will appreciate any help.
Thanks!

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/28/updated-llist-of-hidden-marketplaces-tor-i2p/

Hahahaha!

Thanks for the link and for the trouble to register an account just to give us the link!

Hats off to you sir!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 11, 2014, 02:46:43 PM
Hello,
Thanks!

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
June 11, 2014, 01:34:41 PM
Hello,
Thanks!

You are looking for someone to help you to buy drugs?  Shocked Won't be me, for sure. But it's extremely easy if you can buy from ebay/amazon you'll be able to do it from there as well.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
June 11, 2014, 01:25:54 PM
Hello,
Thanks!

AFAIK Silk Road 2.0 is online. Reading about them on the web is fine. Better dont try to access them.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
June 11, 2014, 07:54:58 AM
Hello,
Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: