Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver - page 2. (Read 4320 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 12, 2013, 08:06:18 PM
I buy all of my silver on providentmetals.com they are usually one of the best prices you can find online, and they will also purchase back your silver at very fair prices.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
September 12, 2013, 05:36:20 PM
Or:

Google/YouTube
September 12, 2013, 05:34:38 PM
And it would be really cool to make something like one of these:

Google/YouTube
September 12, 2013, 05:01:12 PM
Also, I would like to make replicas of these coins, to insert in the history books I am writing (like 1-5g each):

Google/YouTube
September 12, 2013, 04:56:26 PM
Also
This is what Texas looked like when it was first formed out of a Mexican territory known as "Tejas".

Stephen F. Austin was given a permit by the Mexican government (as well as a cannon to defend from Indians) to bring 300 families from America, to the Tejas region of Mexico, because no Mexicans really lived there and the government wanted people settling the land.

Then the 300 families started getting to big (siblings and cousins and grandparents, etc all coming) and Mexico asked for the cannon back. That is when the first ever "Texas State Flag" was made.

Then this led to a war, which led to the famous "Battle of the Alamo", which gave Texans the spirit of force they needed to win the war in a 15 minute battle that sent the Mexican army over the Rio Grande.

I think Texas is the spirit of rebellion that this nation needs, so I am going to go to the old territories from the Republic of Texas (New Mexico, Colorado, etc) and start making my own "Texas Silver" to buy things on Craigslist (Like how Certain Kingdoms, and the Nazis had their own gold prints) First it will just look like this with maybe a few PERSONALLY hammered in stamps:

Then eventually I hope to be able to buy something more intricate, and do something (not at all exactly) like this, but something way cooler:

Would anyone else be interested? I found a website that sells silver by weight for Bitcoins.
This will definitely be a few months before it starts, but I DEFINITELY plan on doing it, even if just to have a small store of silver for an economic collapse.

Also, along with the History Book

1 Guide Explaining how our laws were shaped, and what they were meant for.
1 Guide Explaining the Criminal Statutes and Regulations, so people know what to say when the police are doing something wrong.
1 Guide Explaining traffic law, so you know what to do when you get stopped, and you know what the police take for granted (meaning they'll fuck you so they can make money, just because you aren't educated about the law)
1 Guide about court procedure and some celebrated cases.

And maybe one to put it all together, so when you see a cop in Texas, you can just hold it up as he walks up, and he'll know not to fuck around.

Ex: The police broke into my house with no warrant, they asked my friend "Are you a lawyer" he said "No" they put cuffs on him.
Now, when the cops ask someone "Are you a lawyer?" You just have to make sure you know the law like one Smiley
Google/YouTube
September 12, 2013, 04:50:40 PM
Also, I want to start a small silver exchange. I will buy anyone's (.999+) silver for USD or BTC, and sell Jewelry, Art, Coins, etc for Bitcoins.

I am writing a history book to fund this project.
Google/YouTube
September 12, 2013, 04:35:03 PM
When I searched for different Silver topics with the in site search engine, I couldn't find any that really fitting what I was looking for.

So I wanted to make a thread to get some questions answered.

What is the average price of Silver in USD? ( $20-25 an oz right? )
What is the average price of Silver in BTC?
Is there a good website to discuss Silver like there is Bitcoin?
What is the best website to buy bulk silver on?
Are their websites that sell bulk silver for Bitcoin?
What is the best material to use when making a Silver cast? (rings, figurines, etc)
Are there trustworthy people on Bitcointalk selling Silver?

What are the best tools to use to begin making your own silver art?
What do you need to flatten silver?
What do you need to etch images into silver?
What do you need to stamp images into silver?
What do you need to bend silver?
Why does everyone hate on silver shot/grain? Is it not pure?
Pages:
Jump to: