Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver Wallets Signature Campaign - page 2. (Read 19168 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
January 02, 2015, 07:07:59 AM
Is there still a spot open for Gold Plated Hero? I'd like to participate.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2015, 03:21:27 PM
Great Campaign I finished 12-30. Left on till 1/1.  I am now waiting on my amazing silver wallet Smiley. Hope to see you do it again some day!

Thanks for running a fun campaign!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
December 30, 2014, 06:21:30 PM
About a week to go, and 25 more posts. Hmm.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 25, 2014, 02:42:08 AM
well I still not receive mine...

maybe because my shipping address is Asian territory

I should wait for another month  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1050
December 25, 2014, 01:55:02 AM
Mine is on way for about 2 weeks and seems will not arrive until Christams  Sad
I hope it will be delivered at least next week.
Perfect time to receive it buddy.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
December 24, 2014, 02:54:48 PM
I just received my wallet today. It looks awesome! I just need to find some safe gloves to use to move the coin into the case provided. Smiley Thanks for running this campaign guys!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 23, 2014, 05:18:16 PM
Mine is on way for about 2 weeks and seems will not arrive until Christams  Sad
I hope it will be delivered at least next week.
legendary
December 23, 2014, 01:21:00 PM
I still havent heard back. Is everything ok?

I sent a message aswell.  Guessing hes busy with holiday's.  Happy Holiday's everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
December 22, 2014, 11:20:06 AM
If anyone that sent me shipping needs there tracking msg me with some way to identify you..last name or address whatever.

Also please post pictures and let us know how you like them  Cheesy

Can you comment on whether you received my PM with my shipping info?  My 3 months should be up at the end of the month and I just want to make sure everything is good/set to go.

Thanks,

DebitMe

Hey guys, small problem.  I just received my wallet today, but it was just the plain silver wallet, I was signed up for the numbered golden one.  I will send you guys a PM as well and await information on how to get this resolved.

Thanks,

DebitMe

This is all taken care of now! Anyone else that needs tracking or needs to submit info MSG ME!

Confirmed, handled quickly and professionaly.  Just waiting for my correct coin to show up in the mail, very excited!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
December 22, 2014, 11:06:15 AM
If anyone that sent me shipping needs there tracking msg me with some way to identify you..last name or address whatever.

Can you comment on whether you received my PM with my shipping info?  My 3 months should be up at the end of the month and I just want to make sure everything is good/set to go.

Thanks,

DebitMe

Hey guys, small problem.  I just received my wallet today, but it was just the plain silver wallet, I was signed up for the numbered golden one.  I will send you guys a PM as well and await information on how to get this resolved.

Thanks,

DebitMe

This is all taken care of now! Anyone else that needs tracking or needs to submit info MSG ME!
legendary
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
December 22, 2014, 12:42:12 AM
Received mine as well.  Indeed, looks beautiful.  Thanks for the great option, silver wallets.  I hope business continues to go well for you guys. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
December 21, 2014, 02:49:09 AM
These are absolutely beautiful. I bought a hero account awhile back n have been making tons on it thru the sig campaigns, are u guys going to redo this campaign anytime soon??
Ah, you bought an account? Thanks for making it easy for me.
How is your rating fair? Someone offered the account for 0.75 and I bought it. I've made 1.2 BTC back so far via sig campaigns and thats all its been used for. How can you leave me a NEGATIVE rating when there are negative, neutral and positive ratings and we've NEVER done any business together. Seriously, your feedback is unfair and abusive. I have not scammed anyone on this account or that account and never will.

Think of it this way, is there a price you would pay for a hero account? I'm sure there is. How does buying that said account make it wrong or me a scammer in doing so? If someone offered you a hero account for 0.01, would you buy it? Sure you would its a good investment.

Your rating is abusive as I said before and with no evidence supporting your claim.
legendary
December 20, 2014, 04:54:21 PM

Thanks,

DebitMe

Thanks,

DebitMe
legendary
December 20, 2014, 12:21:06 PM

Thanks,

DebitMe
legendary
December 20, 2014, 12:02:19 PM
Hey what ever happened to mine? I wore this sig for almost 3 months now, private agreement was only 1 month. Can I at least get upgraded to the gold one?

Blaze, you should already have my shipping address.

I make it a habit to not store people's shipping info..send it over and I will get you fixed up.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
December 20, 2014, 06:17:07 AM
Hey what ever happened to mine? I wore this sig for almost 3 months now, private agreement was only 1 month. Can I at least get upgraded to the gold one?

Blaze, you should already have my shipping address.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
December 20, 2014, 05:50:49 AM
These are absolutely beautiful. I bought a hero account awhile back n have been making tons on it thru the sig campaigns, are u guys going to redo this campaign anytime soon??
Ah, you bought an account? Thanks for making it easy for me.
legendary
December 19, 2014, 09:10:53 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 502
December 19, 2014, 08:44:08 PM
legendary
December 19, 2014, 08:38:55 PM
Sent question to  Nightowlace and Blaze I am un-sure who to send shipping info to for hero gold plated model.  I am looking forward to completing campaign soon and getting it Smiley.

Edit: Got it all figured out.  Thank you both for great and fun campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: