Pages:
Author

Topic: SilverCoin - 100,000 SVC Bounty Program - page 4. (Read 6067 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 23, 2017, 05:23:32 PM
Nice. What is the best way to get affiliates ? Twitter ? Facebook ? How sre you guys doing it ? I'm going to at least try lol xP Seems fun. I only need like 6 refs Smiley .

Hey, welcome. You only need 3 refs because you start with 16 SVC for joining. It seems to work well across a wide variety of platforms. Facebook maybe #1 overall.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 23, 2017, 04:17:11 PM
Nice. What is the best way to get affiliates ? Twitter ? Facebook ? How sre you guys doing it ? I'm going to at least try lol xP Seems fun. I only need like 6 refs Smiley .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 20, 2017, 11:29:44 AM
done i have join affiliates bounty...
Activity: 966
April 18, 2017, 11:00:07 AM
I well soon joined to Facebook and Twitter campaign
April 11, 2017, 10:50:29 AM
i am  joining  bounty program. but  i need 50 coins?

Yes, when the payout period starts (post ICO), everyone with 50 SVC or more will see a ‘request payment’ button in their dashboard.

The request payment button has been temporarily inactivated until the time comes when we start the payouts. This is so we don’t get inundated with payout requests before the payout period begins.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 09, 2017, 03:39:59 PM
 i am  joining  bounty program. but  i need 50 coins?
March 27, 2017, 12:01:41 PM
Ico siver has been held how many days ? please made available in a detail
My advice would better find early to exchange . The effect is having regard for success coin

Thanks ije07, we appreciate the advice. The ICO was planned for the end of March but that is running behind schedule at the moment while other aspects of the project are moving way ahead of schedule. We will announce the details of the ICO before it begins. April is looking like our month.

Nice way to distribute I think? Newbies should add the link in their signature. You only need someone to click on it right ? Its pretty cool. So now sre you saying the ICO will be distributed st the end of April ? That's good for me since I only found out about this now. I shall sign up soon and give it a go. Couldn't hurt. Thanks for this opportunity it sounds like fun. Smiley

Hi JasonXG, We are hoping to start the ICO in April but distribution of coins will likely not occur until May or after.

To earn coins via your affiliate link you'll need someone to join the affiliate program. But there will be a special bonus for members of this forum coming soon... when we start the marketing phase we will be launching our BitcoinTalk Signature bounty (Maybe within 2 weeks) so then you’ll have a couple of ways to earn coins at the same time…

1. Join Signature bounty and earn coins the traditional way.
2. Then join the affiliate program, take your affiliate link and insert it into your signature as a bonus payout on top of the signature bounty. https://silvercoin.io/bounty/
3. There will also be a multiplier for the avatar image.

Hi ! Joined your bounty company  Wink

Welcome aboard goat111. ☺
Activity: 770
March 27, 2017, 11:09:12 AM
My advice would better find early to exchange . The effect is having regard for success coin

Thanks ije07, we appreciate the advice. The ICO was planned for the end of March but that is running behind schedule at the moment while other aspects of the project are moving way ahead of schedule. We will announce the details of the ICO before it begins. April is looking like our month.

Nice way to distribute I think? Newbies should add the link in their signature. You only need someone to click on it right ? Its pretty cool. So now sre you saying the ICO will be distributed st the end of April ? That's good for me since I only found out about this now. I shall sign up soon and give it a go. Couldn't hurt. Thanks for this opportunity it sounds like fun. Smiley
March 24, 2017, 09:17:45 PM

Activity: 1414
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 23, 2017, 09:18:24 AM
March 10, 2017, 09:29:06 PM
Any exchange silver coin ?

We are not traded yet. Will be listed on exchange soon after ICO.
So when ico will run, and how many supply this token ??

We are aiming to start the ICO by the end of this month and it will run for 28 days or until sold out.
100,000,000 total supply.
10,000,000 for ICO.
for 28 days will take place, the provisions of any bounty that is provided?

In addition to the 100,000 SVC affiliate bounty program, we will be running a Bitcointalk signature and avatar bounty program starting soon. And all bounties will be paid out after ICO regardless of ICO success. Hope that answers your question.
Activity: 546
March 10, 2017, 04:16:59 AM

We are aiming to start the ICO by the end of this month and it will run for 28 days or until sold out.
10,000,000 for ICO.
for 28 days will take place, the provisions of any bounty that is provided?
March 09, 2017, 05:22:36 PM

10,000,000 for ICO.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
March 09, 2017, 05:14:39 PM

March 09, 2017, 05:08:52 PM

Activity: 549
March 08, 2017, 09:32:03 AM
Quick update:

The bounty program is going better than hoped for at this point. No problems to report. Every day it grows and without any advertising from us.

This week we are focusing on getting the white paper finished, as it will be critical to have this done before we can proceed to the next level.

We will be periodically checking in on this forum but there may be delays in our response time until next week.

Next week we begin.

p.s: Big thanks to all those who have joined our bounty program so far.
if next week will start maybe I can give advice to other media program in order to join here..
Activity: 416
March 07, 2017, 08:21:28 PM
congration sig up Cheesy
March 02, 2017, 11:06:45 AM
Quick update:

The bounty program is going better than hoped for at this point. No problems to report. Every day it grows and without any advertising from us.

This week we are focusing on getting the white paper finished, as it will be critical to have this done before we can proceed to the next level.

We will be periodically checking in on this forum but there may be delays in our response time until next week.

Next week we begin.

p.s: Big thanks to all those who have joined our bounty program so far.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
March 01, 2017, 06:34:16 AM
I'm interested in getting SilverCoin, but I'm very bad at getting referrals so I'll pass... But good detailed bounty you have here.
seems the ICO won't start until the end of march... it's long time~
Activity: 416
February 28, 2017, 03:02:25 PM
 100 000 SVC reward ?
nice one  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: