Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver/USD is at its highest since 2013 - page 3. (Read 396 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 10
There are strange hype about silver in the twitter that i can't understand. Looks like nothing changed for this metal however people are buying it much more in the recent months
Activity: 360
Merit: 22
I like silver and had a nice position in it.

My views changed over time from physical hold of it to a blended physical and paper.

I buy physical when somebody is in trouble and needs quick money, I may pay below spot or spot not a penny more. Overspot buying and underspot selling only makes the dealers money, way to much overhead for me.

I like metal on paper, I can trade it without the overhead. So a blended physical and paper.

That being said I think it's a great time to sell.

Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror
The US debt is growing exponentially and the only way to pay that much debt is printing even more debt > hyperinflation

It will be either Weimar Germany or there will be WWIII soon. I don't think the USD will go down silently and peacefully.

The USD is not going down at all, rather its the most popular commodity there is outside the US.
Only US Citizens blast the $ where ever they are. You hate what you know.

I live in a country where is was halfway forbidden to name the Dollar, still that didn't stop the people adopting the Dollar as most popular currency.
On the colombian border the peso is the adopted currency.  
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
The precious metal closed 6.5% higher at $31.49 an ounce Friday, the highest since February 2013. It has soared 32% this year, outpacing gold and making it one of the year’s best-performing major commodities.

Not only silver is at its 10 years high, it also closed the day with a record high gain, 6.5%. (gold is >$2415) It looks like they are running out of paper and can't suppress the metal prices with their worthless papers anymore. I can't really believe that though, can they really run out of paper?

The US debt is growing exponentially and the only way to pay that much debt is printing even more debt > hyperinflation

It will be either Weimar Germany or there will be WWIII soon. I don't think the USD will go down silently and peacefully.
Pages:
Jump to: