Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple argument for FPGA - page 2. (Read 2350 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2013, 05:21:22 PM
Show me the math or STFU.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
July 11, 2013, 04:52:46 PM
It is clear to me that manufactured ASIC's will always sell for more than they are worth (in returns). 

It is also clear (to me) that specialized IC's (I did not use the term ASIC) are "what is up"

==> if professionally developed and marketed gear always costs too much, and integrated circuits are dominating...

enter FPGAs to the forefront of real profit for miners (the other profiteer being the manufacturers)

OMG you breathe FUD....how many fpgas did you buy that you're trying to peddle off on the next quick impulse buyer via ebay ==I was the goofball that bought some like 2 months ago.  Who says an ASIC isnt a specialized IC --- they are just that, the same thing:  specialized and application specific.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
http://altoidnerd.com
July 11, 2013, 06:47:59 AM
It is clear to me that manufactured ASIC's will always sell for more than they are worth (in returns). 

It is also clear (to me) that specialized IC's (I did not use the term ASIC) are "what is up"

==> if professionally developed and marketed gear always costs too much, and integrated circuits are dominating...

enter FPGAs to the forefront of real profit for miners (the other profiteer being the manufacturers)
Pages:
Jump to: