Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple Bitcoin Question - page 3. (Read 1430 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 04:10:40 PM
I have no doubt that bitcoin can be implemented as a currency. Yes, this is a very long and complex process because not the whole world is favorably disposed towards it. But we have to use it, it opens up more possibilities than the usual national currency.

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
The whole market follows and depends on Bitcoin, thus Bitcoin can't pump unless something new happens. The word on the street is Bitcoin is a dead project. Will BTC death free all the markets or will BTC take down everything with it. Do people really believe that Bitcoin has a  demand from institutions with all the manipulation and no adoption going on? How do we get all the norms to demand the supply and get a bull run going again?

There is no doubt that institutional investors are interested in investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This is written in a variety of media. There are very few effective and convenient tools for fund managers in the cryptocurrency market. They need transparency for reporting to regulators. But there are several new projects that are developing steadily and are trying to solve this problem.
Activity: 490
October 27, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
It is quite logical that the entire cryptocurrency market depends on bitcoin - it is the first of all coins and continues to be the leader. And as for its implementation as a currency-this will undoubtedly happen because this technology can not remain in the shadows because it is very convenient for the modern world.
Activity: 463
October 27, 2018, 10:48:57 AM
Don't blame Bitcoin on this case. It's people fault for support and trading altcoin with bitcoin instead of altcoin with fiat or another major altcoin Roll Eyes

But if bitcoin dead, surely that happens because critical technical problem and some altcoin might suffer same problem. So, altcoin market will crash as well and people's trust on cryptocurrency will fall.

this is the most logical reason,
but if we refer to the OP post, it is too ridiculous to make useless posts that don't even build education in bitcoin insight
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
October 27, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
Be patient and believe my friend
Yes, when we join in any kind of business we need patients and believed, especially in joining in investing in bitcoin cause in this kind of business we need lot of patients cause we know the market price is unstable and we need to believed and be positive that our investment it will grow and gain high profits.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 09:57:04 AM
Bitcoin will never die and if that happens in any circumstances then no one can save this crypto market as more then 50% market share is in the form of bitcoin but that situation never comes as per my opinion.
Activity: 406
October 27, 2018, 08:37:02 AM
If Bitcoin begins to fall, he will undoubtedly pull all other currencies with him, too much trust in him.

It will last for many years more. Still, all the cryptocurrencies depend on Bitcoin. However, if BTC loses 1-5%, the altcoins can become the bigger losers and get off 10-20% of their "weight".
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 01:02:10 PM
currently the price of bitcoin is not as expected by many parties, but even so I think that does not reduce the confidence of most crypto users, bitcoin only requires a little more time to the moon again, so don't ever doubt it
Activity: 742
October 25, 2018, 12:55:54 PM
There are no prerequisites for bitcoin to die. Do not disseminate this information. So far, there is no decent coin that could replace it, so bitcoin will not die.
yes you are right, whatever happens to bitcoin will not be able to turn off bitcoin, because bitcoin has no control and all can use it even though it is not permitted by the government. maybe this year is the worst year of bitcoin, but I'm sure everything will end soon and the price will rise again.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 12:49:37 PM
I don't get it!! Why are you blaming bitcoin. Most of people who knows about crypto knows about bitcoin,so if they makes mistakes by trading altcoin with bitcoin instead, it's their problem.

Yes there are so many altcoin available in the market but you should always remember that pioneer is always pioneer. Overcoming bitcoin is only a dream to some altcoin miner, but I don't believe that bitcoin will be dead any sooner. So I would suggest you should do some research on it.
Activity: 490
October 25, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
Bitcoin is leading the cryptocurrency market and this is not in doubt. But bitcoin need our cooperation as holders so that if there are underground actions that some of do that is inimical to the growth of bitcoin and this will always be for our selfish interest. All this kind of attitude should be stopped immediately. If we stay our hands from manipulating bitcoin market we will be surprise how the sentiments will push the price to fairly stable.   
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 12:37:21 PM
People always spread false speculations saying bitcoin is a dead project. I always get surprised on how shallow minded people would be in this technology advanced world. If you don't believe in Bitcoin, please don't spread false speculations about it.
Activity: 714
October 25, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
Bitcoin is the money of the future, perhaps not in this century, but ultimately it is bitcoin to replace all the currencies of the world. Do not be afraid of bitcoin, we all need to support it to hurry the process.
I agree with you that bitcoin must replace world money and I am glad you think like I am very reasonable and must be updated properly
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
October 25, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
If Bitcoin is a dead project then how so many buyers and seller are there for Bitcoin in cryptomarket, Falling prices of cryptocurrencies does not mean this market is going to end, there are many reasons behind it, if you have ever traded stock market such crashes are inevitable, this does not make anything dead, after consolidation phase big whales enter and market starts going to north.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
October 25, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
Bitcoin despite the attacks of  2018 by various government has remain resilience and maintain a modest above the support level of $6K and this  strength has been what is holding the crypto market. If bitcoin by chance break this support all the other altcoins will collapse and the bear will continue to hold the market. We all need to support bitcoin to enable it find its true level. All the necessary manipulation for personal selfish interest should be dropped by those who delights in doing them. We are waiting for the SEC -ETF to resolve their difference for the rally to begin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 25, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
Well the only way to get the bull running again is by making sure the is demands for bitcoin increase to a level that can result into significant market rise and in doing that we need more awareness on bitcoin to get to the general public and making sure their are well knowledge on how bitcoin works in other to avoid panic during price fall dou to bitcoin volatile nature.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 11:45:54 AM
Bitcoin price is good for current market and it will rise again, it will change the world as a digital world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 11:24:34 AM
I think that there is no place for gossip and skeptics. Bitcoin is a unique project that has created an entire economic infrastructure, and it will never die, and it will always be used, which means that the price will rise.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 10:29:47 AM
Bitcoin falls because bitcoin fluctuates and bitcoin prices will continue to change, demand and supply will continue to occur, and bitcoin still has the opportunity to have such high demand and that will make the price of bitcoin soaring.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 25, 2018, 08:37:48 AM
The whole market follows and depends on Bitcoin, thus Bitcoin can't pump unless something new happens. The word on the street is Bitcoin is a dead project. Will BTC death free all the markets or will BTC take down everything with it. Do people really believe that Bitcoin has a  demand from institutions with all the manipulation and no adoption going on? How do we get all the norms to demand the supply and get a bull run going again?
Firstly, bitcoin is not a "project" in the general meaning of this word - it is a technology provided by efforts of millions of people. So I wonder why somebody "on the street" (well I understand you mean rumors) would say bitcoin is dead?
Secondly, bitcoin has never been dedicated to use by any of the institutions - it is an alternative financing instrument for common people like you and me, which should facilitate dealing with restrictions imposed by institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: